Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again (835 Views)

Guys Can you date a fat female above Size 8? / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again / Male And Female Above 18+ Needed For Sexual Movie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again by GoooodHardDick: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
In response to this post that made FP
https://www.nairaland.com/7197850/never-near-female-below-27.

I totally disagree with the above post. How on earth would a sane Man think of getting married to an old "evening newspaper" let alone settling down with a single mother? What kind of MANIPULATION is this?

That you met girls below 27 who aren't mature doesn't mean older women above 27 are mature. Those "evening newspapers" most times don't truly love you, they settle down with you out of desperation and not love. After they finish hoing around in their 20s with high body counts with wide hoes, they now deem it fit to look for a man to manipulate and Hook up with for marriage.

Mature women don’t hide their feelings or play too much games, simply because they're looking for a way to win your heart over into getting married to them. This is called MIND MANIPULATION. Don't Fall for it

Nothing should make a sane Man settle with an "old cargo" because she isn't better than those ones below 27.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again by Anto2001(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fâg

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again by dollynnn(f): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Age doesn't guarantee maturity

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
In response to this post that made FP
https://www.nairaland.com/7197850/never-near-female-below-27.

I totally disagree with the above post. How on earth would a sane Man think of getting married to an old "evening newspaper" let alone settling down with a single mother? What kind of MANIPULATION is this?

That you met girls below 27 who aren't mature doesn't mean older women above 27 are mature. Those "evening newspapers" most times don't truly love you, they settle down with you out of desperation and not love. After they finish hoing around in their 20s with high body counts with wide hoes, they now deem it fit to look for a man to manipulate and Hook up with for marriage.

Mature women don’t hide their feelings or play too much games, simply because they're looking for a way to win your heart over into getting married to them. This is called MIND MANIPULATION. Don't Fall for it

Nothing should make a sane Man settle with an "old cargo" because she isn't better than those ones below 27.
Both you n the mumu in the other thread need serious soldier beating. Report yourselves to the nearest barracks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again by TONY042(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hello people, have you been wondering what affiliate marketing is all about, or you're already into affiliate marketing but not making good sales. Well, I've something for you, hit the link on my signature to secure the "The Complete Done-for-you Sales System for Affiliates"
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again by Hacks4dummies: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Boo'shii
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again by Kingpin1000: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Both you n the mumu in the other thread need serious soldier beating. Report yourselves to the nearest barracks.
Why are you pained?
Are you part of the old newspaper crew?
But to be candid, a woman above 27 is a finished article na. All the sweetness has already been used up.
What will the husband enjoy?
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again by tayo60(f): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Stale, boring and same comment from Op all d time.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again by fikayormi(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Preach the gospel my friend
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again by Realmi: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
I hope u get a girl at 23yrs and I also hope she never pass the age of 23....because if she gets to the age of 27 above and u are still with her, then ur problem is top notch

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again by Vinnie2000(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lolsss, una no go kill person for dis nairaland.

After dat Badboypipo guy say he does not want any below 27 babes, dis OP don come with him own talk.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Why are you pained?
Are you part of the old newspaper crew?
But to be candid, a woman above 27 is a finished article na. All the sweetness has already been used up.
What will the husband enjoy?
I can say you are a finished article. Age of 27 is a very matured and ripe age. However, a foolish man is entitled to stupidity like what you and others v been exhibiting about the age of 27.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again by Jmichael1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Las las all nigeria grls are useless,all of them.....

(1) (Reply)

Another Popular South African Actor's Sex Tape Leaks - Watch / States With Finest Girls / We Come Down From Heaven To Start Struggling To Make Heaven Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.