Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Reason Why People Find It Hard To Leave Someone That They Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why People Find It Hard To Leave Someone That They Love. (806 Views)

7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why People Find It Hard To Leave Someone That They Love. by Allison666: 12:16am On Jul 29, 2022
There can be many reasons:

1. They don’t want to be left alone. Although, in most cases, we aren’t. And there’s always scope to meet new people; even if it is for a minute, a day, a month, we don’t want loneliness. Because it is not healthy, right? The feeling of being lonely? It makes us feel we are unfortunate and triggers self-doubt.

2. The person has a control over us. Whether it is through love or intimidation, this is always about power. This person has a control over us, and in someway he or she has linked our self-esteem with their presence in our lives. If we leave them, we lose our self-worth.

3. They love too deeply. But more than that, we have spent a lot of time with them- a year, two years, six years, ten years- or whatever counts as ‘too long’ in our own minds. It looks like the biggest investment we have ever made and we don’t want it to go ‘waste’.

For more information, use the link below;
https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&v=0&pagename=16590497534reasonmostpeoplefindithardtoleavesomeonethattheylove.Allison.html

Re: Reason Why People Find It Hard To Leave Someone That They Love. by Tboymessiah(m): 12:27am On Jul 29, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why People Find It Hard To Leave Someone That They Love. by etrange: 12:35am On Jul 29, 2022
They don't want to see the other person happy with someone else. People get jealous even after they've quit the relationship. Seeing someone who left you happily enjoying life with someone else might hurt your feelings and even make you dislike the innocent third party. That's why it's good to stay far away from your ex.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why People Find It Hard To Leave Someone That They Love. by Papichulostunne(m): 2:54am On Jul 29, 2022
etrange:
They don't want to see the other person happy with someone else. People get jealous even after they've quit the relationship. Seeing someone who left you happily enjoying life with someone else might hurt your feelings and even make you dislike the innocent third party. That's why it's good to stay far away from your ex.

Guy that is your own cup of tea.. If i don EX you I don EX you. If she like be happily married to Billgates or Aguba she's no longer my concern. I wont lose a night sleep to that.
Re: Reason Why People Find It Hard To Leave Someone That They Love. by etrange: 3:39am On Jul 29, 2022
Papichulostunne:

Guy that is your own cup of tea.. If i don EX you I don EX you. If she like be happily married to Billgates or Aguba she's no longer my concern. I wont lose a night sleep to that.

No be fight. No vex, iron man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reason Why People Find It Hard To Leave Someone That They Love. by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:56am On Jul 29, 2022
Papichulostunne:

wetin sup now.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: Reason Why People Find It Hard To Leave Someone That They Love. by Papichulostunne(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2022
etrange:

No be fight. No vex, iron man. cheesy
grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend The Fastest Way To Gain Weight And Build Muscle / Flood Swept Away Someone POS Banner(photo And Video) / How To Attract A Woman Without Saying A Word To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.