Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 (1611 Views)

Osun 2022: Tinubu, Agbesola Broker Peace After APC Primary / Fatose: APC Must Die For Nigeria To Have Peace / Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by juman(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
See him threaten of civil war because of election.
I laugh. grin
Dont waste ten million lives of your people.

1 Like

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by juman(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
He shout fulani like all core northerners are fulani.
Only two fulani ever led nigeria.
Shagari and buhari.
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by PoliteActivist: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

Who cursed you people? Who controls your PVC database?

You are the one confused. PVC database doesn't vote. People do. Jonathan beat Fulani to win presidency, so did Obasanjo, so did Abiola. Stop discouraging voters.
And stop ropping Obi into your conspiracies. We have a chance to take our country back and Mr. Obi is a great rallying point to do just that
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
juman:
See him threaten of civil war because of election.
I laugh. grin
Dont waste ten million lives of your people.

Are you a slowpoke? What do you think would happen? That we would live together in happiness when you deny a tribe their rights for the past 40years after you killed an igbo head of state? Mumu that is your name
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You are the one confused. PVC database doesn't vote. People do. Jonathan beat Fulani to win presidency, so did Obasanjo, so did Abiola. Stop discouraging voters.
And stop ropping Obi into your conspiracies. We have a chance to take our country back and Mr. Obi is a great rallying point to do just that

Hahaha, mumu, how did abiola story end? Obasanjo was a fulani slave they put him there and gej, haha, you know how that story ended, as long as fulanis control your database there is nothing that you can do
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by PoliteActivist: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

I am a strategist and I can see what you can't see, votes don't count in Nigeria

So why did Buhari leave hospital and started campaigning like crazy and promising Nigerians pie in the sky??
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
juman:
He shout fulani like all core northerners are fulani.
Only two fulani ever led nigeria.
Shagari and buhari.

Who gives a flying f***, if you say gej is an igbo man then all of you people are dulanis
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So why did Buhari leave hospital and started campaigning like crazy and promising Nigerians pie in the sky??

Stop wasting your time atiku a fulani man will win, fulanis won't release power now
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by PoliteActivist: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

Hahaha, mumu, how did abiola story end? Obasanjo was a fulani slave they put him there and gej, haha, you know how that story ended, as long as fulanis control your database there is nothing that you can do

I know some slick demagogue put this "database" nonsense in your head and you bought it, despite all the evidence around you proving it wrong. Abiola was ELECTED president so were the others. Why didn't Fulanis database and stop them?
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I know some slick demagogue put this "database" nonsense in your head and you bought it, despite all the evidence around you proving it wrong. Abiola was ELECTED president so were the otters. Why didn't Fulanis database and stop them

You clearly don't know how technology works, I keep asking you a simple question and you are failing, WHO CONTROLS YOUR PVC DATABASE?
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by juman(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

Are you a slowpoke? What do you think would happen? That we would live together in happiness when you deny a tribe their rights for the past 40years after you killed an igbo head of state? Mumu that is your name

grin grin grin grin grin

I believe you are drunk. grin grin grin

Go and sleep.
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by PoliteActivist: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

You clearly don't know how technology works, I keep asking you a simple question and you are failing, WHO CONTROLS YOUR PVC DATABASE?

Doesn't matter at all. It is like asking who prints the ballots. If elections are held and are not seen to be fair and free people cause a lot of trouble. Just as June 12 is still a thing till date. Just as Uzodinma needed Supreme Court. Why didn't they just use database. Why campaign at all?
Anyway I know I'm wasting my time. Someone put database in you skull and even if Obi is elected (as I ecpect) you'd still be chanting database!
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
juman:

grin grin grin grin grin

I believe you are drunk. grin grin grin

Go and sleep.

Look at him running like a headless chicken, when you tell them the truth they call you names
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Doesn't matter at all. It is like asking who prints the ballots. If elections are held and are not seen to be fair and free people cause a lot of trouble. Just as June 12 is still a thing till date. Just as Uzodinma needed Supreme Court. Why didn't they just use database. Why campaign at all? Anyway I know I'm wasting my time. Someone put database in you skull and even if Obi is elected (as I ecpect) you'd still be chanting database!

You didn't answer the question, who controls your PVC database, let me make it easy for you, which tribe controls the PVC database?
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by PoliteActivist: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

You didn't answer the question, who controls your PVC database, let me make it easy for you, which tribe controls the PVC database?

And you didn't answer mine. Why was a sick Buhari, a seating president, campaigning so vigorously if it were all about database. Why not just chill?
If you say head of INEC controls database, Maurice Iwu was head of INEC for a long time
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:

And you didn't answer mine. Why was a sick Buhari, a seating president, campaigning so vigorously if it were all about database. Why not just chill?
If you say head of INEC controls database, Maurice Iwu was head of INEC for a long time

You already answered without answering it, fulanis won't let any igbo man rule and even Tinubu would fail, another fulani is taking over and I don't even think he would finish because Nigeria would break
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by umunaija: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

You did not write about ijaw today, always writing nonsense, Igbo this, Igbo that, Fulani this, Fulani that, ijaw this, ijaw that. See, we know where you are from, your tactics are old and stall, be proud of where you are from rather than always claiming Igbo.
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
umunaija:

You did not write about ijaw today, always writing nonsense, Igbo this, Igbo that, Fulani this, Fulani that, ijaw this, ijaw that. See, we know where you are from, your tactics are old and stall, be proud of where you are from rather than always claiming Igbo.

Go and take your medications, I can't educate you today sorry
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by PoliteActivist: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

You already answered without answering it, fulanis won't let any igbo man rule and even Tinubu would fail, another fulani is taking over and I don't even think he would finish because Nigeria would break

Everything and everyone is not about tribe. Jega who also headed INEC was both an intellectual and a radical. Couldn't care less about Fulani.
See his bio and hiw hexwas appointed below

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by umunaija: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

Go and take your medications, I can't educate you today sorry

Your next topic will be, we igbos are the owners of the seaport at Calabar or Benue yam business below to the igbos or ipob will deal with fulanis soon. Divide and rule tactics is old and won't work in 2023, people are wiser now. I know you always wish that you are Igbo, be proud of who you are.
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bwisewiturvote:
If you are paid to support any candidate online
To deceive, confuse, enforce and fight people online
That is bribery and corruption...you are part of the reason why this nation has refuse to progress because of a plate of porridge yam.

My prayer is that the sickness, diseases, havoc, atrocities that has ever happened to Nigeria/Nigerians in the past years...may it come upon you, your immediate family, extended family and entire generation. You shall never go Scott free

You are free from this curse if you are willingly campaigning for your choice of candidate online free of charge...

Ask all those who collected bribe, laptop and 30k per month to deceive the masses with false news, documents, photos etc
They all partaked in the after effects then it was too late
They have come again to offer you a token and jobs afterwards...you are no different from the thugs and hire assassins they utilise to achieve their evil dreams.
F
Say no today and be free for forever

Block head Nigeria is dead, even jesus, mohammed, the Hindu god cant save Nigeria
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
umunaija:

Your next topic will be, we igbos are the owners of the seaport at Calabar or Benue yam business below to the igbos or ipob will deal with fulanis soon. Divide and rule tactics is old and won't work in 2023, people are wiser now. I know you always wish that you are Igbo, be proud of who you are.

I don't want a forced marriage, igbos can connect to the Atlantic from the imo River, what is my business with calabar port, mumu man
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by condralbedez: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Speak for yourself man,am not ibo and I support PO
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
condralbedez:
Speak for yourself man,am not ibo and I support PO

He won't win

1 Like

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by condralbedez: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

He won't win
peter Obi is a movement,it's spread across the nation,it's beyond south east.
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
condralbedez:
peter Obi is a movement,it's spread across the nation,it's beyond south east.

Are you a block head? I said he won't win, fulanis control your PVC database tell me how you expect him to win?
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by Bwisewiturvote: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

Block head Nigeria is dead, even jesus, mohammed, the Hindu god cant save Nigeria

Open head
That's why you are bent on destroying it the more...just for a token, so what's the essence of you having an open roof head
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bwisewiturvote:

Open head
That's why you are bent on destroying it the more...just for a token, so what's the essence of you having an open roof head

Fulani herdsmen killed a yoruba man in lagos today and nothing happened, I told you nigeria is dead
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by Bwisewiturvote: 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

Fulani herdsmen killed a yoruba man in lagos today and nothing happened, I told you nigeria is dead

It's not new
People get killed on daily basis
You only get hear the reported once or perhaps the one you witnessed live... Yes we aware but optimistic that one day things shall become normal...it can only get better if we do the right thing
If we vote wisely
If we keep sentiment aside and vote competent
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by juman(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

Look at him running like a headless chicken, when you tell them the truth they call you names

Go and campaign well and convince voters to vote for your candidate.
No other way.
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bwisewiturvote:

It's not new
People get killed on daily basis
You only get hear the reported once or perhaps the one you witnessed live... Yes we aware but optimistic that one day things shall become normal...it can only get better if we do the right thing
If we vote wisely
If we keep sentiment aside and vote competent

Mad man, may Nigeria happen to you, isee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Ambode Still Have A Chance / Peter Obi Served As An Honorary Special Adviser To Goodluck Johanathan / Court Unrecognizes Umahi As APC Senatorial Candidate, Orders Fresh Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.