Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship (56563 Views)

Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers / Tears Drop As Ghana’s Version Of Huspuppi Is Poisoned By Jealous Friends / GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by juman(m): 7:35am On Jun 28, 2022
Babygreene:

You see what happened to osinachi when she refused to run away from toxic husband.
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by pixey(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2022
toujurs:
Fear women sha, when it comes to toxic envy. Walaihi

Especially introverts, fear them angry
So it is the introverts who are capable of toxic envy. How did you come about this conclusion. By my observations introverts are critical thinkers and will always solve problems on their own till the end. They don't have the time to be envious about anybody when they can also achieve something.
I am sorry your argument is baseless and malicious.

4 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by toujurs: 8:05am On Jun 28, 2022
pixey:

So it is the introverts who are capable of toxic envy. How did you come about this conclusion. By my observations introverts are critical thinkers and will always solve problems on their own till the end. They don't have the time to be envious about anybody when they can also achieve something.
I am sorry your argument is baseless and malicious.
You mean solving problems, talking to themselves cheesy. Wierdo's
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by FuckOsuPigs: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Tell your little god Yekini Amoda Ogunlere to show us his certificates or get disqualified.

This Osu man from Mbaise, go and market your OBItuary instead of masturbating on Tinubu's certificates.

Tinubu is Nigeria's next president come 2023.
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by anonymuz(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Avoid frenemies at all cost. This was the same reason why Aregbesola distanced himself from Yekini Amoda Ogunlere
who is yekini Amoda Ogunlere?
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Fahdiga(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2022
anonymuz:
who is yekini Amoda Ogunlere?
Bola Tinubu
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Candycrushy(f): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2022
Wicked life
Na why I no get friends o
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Good friends do exist. In fact, there's a friend closer than a brother.
good until something triggers the bad in him or her.
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by anonymuz(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Bola Tinubu
really? Was that his real name?
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Fahdiga(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2022
anonymuz:
really? Was that his real name?
Yes. He falsified his names, age and origin for his selfish reasons. His real name is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere from Iragbiji Osun state. He is not 70 years as he claims to be. His first wife died in 2018 at the age of 74 but Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu is claiming he is 70 years in 2022. Check it out. Why he has refused to tender his primary and secondary school certificates is because they bear Yekini Amoda Ogunlere as his name and his Chicago state university certificate bears Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Also his real age is written in both his primary and secondary school certificates. Do you now understand? Make your own research and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Streetmovement(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

They were never her friends from the beginning, either she saw the signs and continued with the friendship or she didn't cool

Always watch your back and observe all details cool

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Raychee(f): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2022
No friends, no trouble. Since i kept my distance from people, my life have never been more peaceful. Beware of people you call 'friends'. I learnt the hard way.
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Raychee(f): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2022
toujurs:

How does being an introvert make you a weirdo?
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Streetmovement(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2022
creatorsverse:
This is why I always keep frds with the opposite gender... They don't get jealous to that extent..... Shit happens in life especially Nigeria... When you are happy, ppl always see it as a problem.... Only when you are sad that they will be happy.. I just have 3 frds I roll with and not all the time

Wotoporiously cool speaking

When it comes to doing evil no gender is of exception....they opposite gender even get more jealous than we if you do the math, they are even more dangerous when it comes to carrying out evil plans. A friend of a friend last month was poisoned last month by a female, so dead that idea you have in your head.

Everybody is evil when and if they want to be. cool
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Uchedizzy(f): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2022
The worst enemy is the enemy within, keep your progress story to yourself cos no body can be trusted this days especial females
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by judedwriter(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Avoid frenemies at all cost. This was the same reason why Aregbesola distanced himself from Yekini Amoda Ogunlere

How will you know a friend is your enemy except divine intervention?
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Fahdiga(m): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
judedwriter:

How will you know a friend is your enemy except divine intervention?
The signs are always there.
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by JuanDeDios: 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
anewchapter:
good until something triggers the bad in him or her.
The one that "something" can "trigger" is not the good friend I'm talking about.
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
dochenaj:
This story doesn't make sense.

Why would they do that? A group of friends conspire to kill their friend. The story is incomplete or might be false entirely.

Are we certain she was poisoned? Did any of the friends confess to the crime?

However, yes the human mind can get skewed to do outrageous and unbelievable things. But I like to keep faith that humanity is not doomed.
You are the first person to ask any meaningful question..
Africans no dey take eye see anything poison..
Check am well,that story might be completely false or the girl died a natural death..
But trust Africans,nobody ever dies a natural death,every death na enemies cause am..
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
toujurs:
If you are talking to yourself, then you are a brain deranged being,got nothing to do with being an introvert..
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Ipp1: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by yomislim: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
anewchapter:
When I say nobody is your friend they think I'm anti social...I repeat nobody is my friend no matter how close and cordial you seem to me.
you nailed it, flow with everyone, but don't keep them as friends,, they need your help you can throway, do it but with sense.

My number rule of of life nowadays,i learnt that the hard way
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by denideck: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
It's quite unfortunate! Please be consoled.
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Royalty83(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Yekini is more dangerous than we thought

Dumbo go get a life..
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Fahdiga(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Royalty83:

Dumbo go get a life..
Tell that to Yekini.
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Richardxxx: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Kwestionair: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
FuckSilly:

Hoe low Ree buu ruu kuu
Ọmọ irankiran ni air

I did not ask you to tell me about your phada!!
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by anonymuz(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Yes. He falsified his names, age and origin for his selfish reasons. His real name is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere from Iragbiji Osun state. He is not 70 years as he claims to be. His first wife died in 2018 at the age of 74 but Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu is claiming he is 70 years in 2022. Check it out. Why he has refused to tender his primary and secondary school certificates is because they bear Yekini Amoda Ogunlere as his name and his Chicago state university certificate bears Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Also his real age is written in both his primary and secondary school certificates. Do you now understand? Make your own research and see for yourself.
Bro I have been thinking about it. The calculation isn't working for him. Can I write something about it? I need more facts
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by FuckSilly: 6:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Kwestionair:

I did not ask you to tell me about your phada!!
Ya mada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Armed With Gun, Condoms, Driver Demands To See Master’s Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.