Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship (56556 Views)

Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers / Tears Drop As Ghana’s Version Of Huspuppi Is Poisoned By Jealous Friends / GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by mcgodison2531(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Envy
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Amotekun777: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Benaddy:
After all this hate, what will now happen if he win the election?

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Ijakumo1: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
TheDemola:
A bereaved lady with the twitter handle @empressadusei has narrated how her niece who got a scholarship to study in France was poisoned by her friends due to jealousy.

See her tweet:

https://twitter.com/EmpressAdusei/status/1541427066972815361?t=WkY0a3MPZYrEV9QTkDzrxg&s=19

Are you sure she did not overdose on alcohol and die whilst celebrating?
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by pacespot(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Once you have a friend that likea gossiping a lot, be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Must you go, an empty-handed?”
Must you meet the Savior so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him:
Must you empty-handed go

Not at death you shrink nor falter,
For the Savior saves you now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Thought of that should clouds your brow.

O the years in sinning wasted;
Could you but recall them now,
You would give them to the Savior,
To His will you'd gladly bow.

O ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Strive for souls while still you may.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Hassanmaye(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
anewchapter:
When I say nobody is your friend they think I'm anti social...I repeat nobody is my friend no matter how close and cordial you seem to me.
You will live forever in peace then , I only watch movies when im bored
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by toujurs: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fear women sha, when it comes to toxic envy. Walaihi

Especially introverts, fear them angry
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by preselect(m): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
this gender sha tongue
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Yankee101: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
The wise don't tell everything they know, but the foolish talk too much and are ruined.
Proverbs 10:14

Stop talking too much about your success moves. Bad belle is real

May her soul rest in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by jojothaiv(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
Must you go, an empty-handed?”
Must you meet the Savior so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him:
Must you empty-handed go

Not at death you shrink nor falter,
For the Savior saves you now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Thought of that should clouds your brow.

O the years in sinning wasted;
Could you but recall them now,
You would give them to the Savior,
To His will you'd gladly bow.

O ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Strive for souls while still you may.
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by DonBenny77(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
They could have been lovers
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Blaqroman0000: 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Amotekun777:
Black pple and evil sha... na dem carry religion for head like gala ooo. angry
wetin bring religion for here now.. Stop being a fool

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Onyipk: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
The problem is that we all never really learn. Please let us learn to be quiet about our success story until it becomes a full blown testimony which you cannot hide.
From the bible, we see Joseph the 11th son of Jacob dreamt and told his brothers. They all understood the dream and thus took action to thwart the dreams. But Joseph was lucky because his destiny was meant to surely rule over Egypt.
Not everyone is as lucky as Joseph! Your success stories are your dreams please keep it secret at least let you stories mature because this world we live in is cruel, wicked and dark.

Please be guided

6 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Basorgking(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
dalass:

The drugs you use has killed the cells in that part of your brain that's supposed to reason well.... angry
. Leave am, as if na only women the do wam! Mumu man.
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by iampeterben(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
I don't usually believe everything that comes out of that place called Twitter. Someone somewhere my just be looking for likes. But my condolences if its true.
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Justiceleague1: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jack500:

Your brain will start working properly in February, after Peter obi defeat, till then keep masturbating with Tinubu name

So tinubu is yekinI amoda ogunlere!!!!
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by NoQualmz: 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!!

Omo if you love yourself beware of friends oooo that's how I went to announce to my guys that am celebrating 10k followers on IG I swear before the end of the day my account on IG was hacked and for a year I couldn't get on Instagram but thankfully I have a new ig now @dbullofficial go follow guys

This guy
Something tells me you’re such a nice person but be wary of wolves
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by NoQualmz: 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Justiceleague1:

So tinubu is yekinI amoda ogunlere!!!!

Lmao u pple will not kill person with laff here.

Vote for Yekini Amoda Ogunlere
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by effido666: 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Yekini is more dangerous than we thought
Do u mean Yekini the foot baller cool
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is what Yoruba refers to as Esu Ore
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by VULCAN(m): 12:04am On Jun 28, 2022
So you know that Tinubu changed his identity and has hidden it and you are fine with that.

You must be a criminal also!
Jack500:

Your brain will start working properly in February, after Peter obi defeat, till then keep masturbating with Tinubu name
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by sisisioge: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2022
I hope the killers have been apprehended! These edits dont even think about the consequences of their actions before acting! Scholarship in France is wetin? A country that doesnt speak english and heavily discriminates against english speaking students is what the edits killed a whole human being for! Whew! It is well!

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Realmi: 12:07am On Jun 28, 2022
creatorsverse:
A very painfully way to die... Betrayal itself is worst than death

And betrayal only comes from a friend, it never comes from an enemy

4 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by 43Ronin: 12:18am On Jun 28, 2022
RIP but there are lessons to be learnt from this;
1: Don't keep friends below your level, if you can't find friends on your level, stay on your own!
2: where some of your friends are really not progressing, do not share your progress plans with them or intended breakthrough until it materialises.
3: when u travel without telling them, any1 who gets over-angry & even keeps malice with you because u told them late is the enemy, such person would have probably poisoned your ass if you had told them your plans.
4: avoid any1 that wants to see you or any hang-out few days before you travel. Best thing hangout with them few days before you travel without letting them know the reason.
Times are evil, people are envious and desperate be wise as snakes

8 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by OCEANPOWER: 12:22am On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=Jack500 post=114216067]

Your brain will start working properly in February, after Peter obi defeat, till then keep masturbating with Tinubu name[/quote

WHY ARE YOU IN HIGH PANIC..

TENSION HAVE STARTED ON SOME PEOPLE THIS EARLY TIME,

JUST LIKE SOMEONE POST ABOUT YEKINI AMODA OGUNLERE WITHOUT CALLING NAMES..
THIS PERSON JUST WENT STRAIGHT CALLING PETER OBI WILL LOSE THE 2023 ELECTION,

NA ONLY PO DEY CONTEST FOR THE ELECTION.. THIS TYPE OF PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA,

OBIDIENT DE OBIPHOBIA DON START FOR YEKINI AMODA OGUNLERE SUPPORTER'S
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 28, 2022
This is most unfortunate , sad people need be very careful of those they regard as their friends
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by joyd200: 12:31am On Jun 28, 2022
Not only friend, competitive and evil siblings and family members are worse and more dangerous. Unfortunately, we don't really know, even when people and sometimes dreams try to given us pointers, until we fall victims. Three things can happen afterward:

1. One may survive it and be alive struggling to rise up again from the setbacks they've caused you. With current situation of most counties, particularly in Africa and Nigeria, one may eventually not make it back. Particularly, because sometimes it comes with depression, sickness, etc).

2. One may make it back in the long run, like the case of Joseph. However, with Nigerian situation, hypothetically, only 1 in 20,000 (or more) may make it back after being betray, sold out, poisoned.
For both 1 & 2, loots of pastors, alfas, lairs and manipulators may take advantage of you and milk you more, avoid them. What ever you can do best with little or no capital, venture on it and keep you distances from further envious ones.

3. One may be totally free from further and on coming evils in the world, in this case one dies and his lay to rest grave (like the case of Biblical Abel).

My Judgement, biblically No 3 is best. You're now free from evil and corruption of this world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Ebymyk(m): 12:33am On Jun 28, 2022
Its not every body who appears to be your friend is really your friend.. Rip to the innocent lady, her spirit will haunt them all.. They will meet their own death, soon... God lead us, let such evil friends never see us...know us or even come our way, In Jesus name, Amen..
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 28, 2022
Gone are those days I Inform people about my success and achievement. Everything now Is done anonymously and coded..

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Amotekun777: 12:40am On Jun 28, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
wetin bring religion for here now.. Stop being a fool

Typical 9ja Religion fanatic spotted... angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun / Armed With Gun, Condoms, Driver Demands To See Master’s Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.