Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age (91665 Views)

David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu / David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by ccollins(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2022
zoedew:

Ukpo might be looking jail in the eye and eventual deportation.
rubbish. U. Forgot how they dealt with your politician hero James ibori in uk. Keep talking rubbish, politicians loyalists
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by WatchYourSix: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2022
FuckSilly:

If found guilty, he'll be jailed and deported.
UK is not FOOLISH to keep a criminal minded blackmailer on the loose in the country.

Jailed?? Lol
Lying in this context is not a criminal offence as it can be argued that he panicked..
..people tell lies all the time to get asylum...you think these western goverments does not know we tell lies to get asylum?

They will consider his vulnerable situation.
Agreement or no agreement..his poor situation was exploited by a person of power.

It can easily be argued that he panicked ..the fact still remains that hes not safe in nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by dadavivo: 7:30am On Jun 28, 2022
ERockson:
But why the too much noise about the boy age. The alleged offence is very bad regardless of the boy's age. The boy claimed he was promised a job not knowing he was about to be harvested

Where did you and the boy meet that he told you they promised him a job.?

Even though I don't like Ekweremadu guy,

But I believe his story. We Nigerians can do anything to remain in the UK or US. If the boy bank details, NIN or passport number shows he is truly born in the year 2000. He will be deported ASAP.

I know a similar story in my home town.

One guy came home to marry a nurse and he took her to the UK, two months after the lady ran to the authority that she was trafficked and as we speak Na the wahala them dey try settle.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:31am On Jun 28, 2022
ponishah:

They should also publish the bvn and nin of the ekweremadus too so that we can know his age too

You’re right. They felt it was okay to publish this poor boy’s personal, private information so it would only be fair for the couple’s PII to be published for all to see. If it’s good enough for him then it should be good enough for them. Why aren’t the fine people of Nigerian who are defending the couple questioning whether or not their own private information will remain private if a politician decided to release it?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2022
dadavivo:

Where did you and the boy meet that he told you they promised him a job.?

Even though I don't like Ekweremadu guy,

But I believe his story. We Nigerians can do anything to remain in the UK or US. If the boy bank details, NIN or passport number shows he is truly born in the year 2000. He will be deported ASAP.

I know a similar story in my home town.

One guy came home to marry a nurse and he took her to the UK, two months after the lady ran to the authority that she was trafficked and as we speak Na the wahala them dey try settle.

Did the guy from your hometown obtain a fake passport and use it to apply for the lady’s Visa like Ike and his wife did?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2022
Nigerians are really wicked judging from their comments. The senator is part of the thieving politicians that ensured our country remains comatose in every sector including health and this is karma. But I will never support a liar, a thief and manipulative boy simply because the senator is also a thief.

No matter how you all wickedly wish, following will prove the boy is lying in court;
1) Relevant agencies in Nigeria will furnish the British authorities with documents(Bvn, NIN, etc) providing the boy is lying about his age.
2) The boy will have to prove beyond reasonable doubt he was promised monetary benefits for the kidney.-Remember he already lied that he did not know the purpose of his visit to the UK outside job.
3) The letter from Ekweremadu to the British High Commission stated clearly he was going for medical examination/organ donation.
4) The boy most definitely attended an interview for his visa before it was approved and his interview must have tallied with the reasons supplied by Ekweremadu in his letter for the Visa to have been approved.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by magzey: 7:33am On Jun 28, 2022
APC2:
Ekweremadu has four children, one of them should donate to his/her sister. Simple. Don't use other people children
Don't mind them.selfish humans

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2022
redseason:
Nigerians are really wicked judging from their comments. The senator is part of the thieving politicians that ensured our country remains comatose in every sector including health and this is karma. But I will never support a liar, a thief and manipulative boy simply because the senator is also a thief.

No matter how you all wickedly wish, following will prove the boy is lying in court;
1) Relevant agencies in Nigeria will furnish the British authorities with documents(Bvn, NIN, etc) providing the boy is lying about his age.
2) The boy will have to prove beyond reasonable doubt he was promised monetary benefits for the kidney.-Remember he already lied that he did not know the purpose of his visit to the UK outside job.
3) The letter from Ekweremadu to the British High Commission stated clearly he was going for medical examination/organ donation.
4) The boy most definitely attended an interview for his visa before it was approved and his interview must have tallied with the reasons supplied by Ekweremadu in his letter for the Visa to have been approved.

The boy isn’t obligated to prove anything. He isn’t going to stand trial, Ike and his wife are. They will have to tell the court where they obtained the fake passport they used to apply for his visa also.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by jonnyjustcome22: 7:34am On Jun 28, 2022
tinsel:

Tell me what he did wrong? A 21 years old boy wants to donate his kidney and the Ekweremadu wants to pay for it. What is the problem? Where I will lay blame on Ekweremadu is if the boy is actually 15 years and Ekweremadu is part of the conspiracy to inflate his age to 21.
People have been selling their kidney in Nigeria. This is not the first and not going to be the last so far the seller is an adult.

They should provide the document where the boy agree to donate his kidney and this will save them from all this drama .
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:36am On Jun 28, 2022
ponishah:

Which fake passport again

The fake passport saying that the boy is 41 that the British police and courts are saying Ike and his wife gave the boy.

https://www.nairaland.com/7200271/uk-doctor-boy-given-passport

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10950461/Lincoln-Uni-BANS-organ-harvesting-Nigerian-professor-trafficked-teen-fake-passport.html
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by PS712: 7:36am On Jun 28, 2022
aribisala0:

How old are you? Our press has been able to stand up to the military for decades.
Dele Giwa is a metaphor for the Nigerian Press standing up to tyranny . They have always done so from Diete Spiff Shaving a pressman's head with broken bottles to General Buhari through to Abacha .The Nigerian press has been irrepressible
Our discuss started from your statement that Ekweremadu is finished as journalists will remind him of this drama and I am drawing your attention to the fact that you are talking about the present day journalists who have failed. All those journalists you mentioned are in the past. None is active today. Can we say the same of the journalists of today?
With all the happenings today, which I mentioned some earlier, how is the institution as a whole responding let alone spearheading turnaround?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Funflipper: 7:37am On Jun 28, 2022
obailala:
The burden of proof will be on the prosecution. Besides, Nigeria doesnt have any law against payment for organ donation. So it would be interesting to see how a Nigerian living in Nigeria would be charged under UK law for an act which was done in Nigerian and which is not illegal in Nigeria.

I couldn't help laughing after reading this. If you like, travel abroad and commit a crime then tell the authorities that you are a Nigerian living in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by dlaw70(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2022
kingsways:

Shut up there!!

How did he ruin his reputation

He should not try to save his sick daughter

Shut up u!

saving his child by ruining another person's child ?

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Naajjii: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. But the guy agreed to donate his own, was he forced to. I'd he tgr first person to ever agreed to do do? Why atr you people being so sentiment, pray that God never punish human beings because of our behavior and wickedness
Then if the boy gets to UK and decides to change his mind, why harassing him? Even if you spent money on him to get him to UK if he changes his mind leave him and look for another person.The money spent on the boy is of part of looted Nigerian money.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by aribisala0(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2022
PS712:

Our discuss started from your statement that Ekweremadu is finished as journalists will remind him of this drama and I am drawing your attention to the fact that you are talking about the present day journalists who have failed. All those journalists you mentioned are in the past. None is active today. Can we say the same of the journalists of today?
With all the happenings today, which I mentioned some earlier, how is the institution as a whole responding let alone spearheading turnaround?

Sorry I am not that person you were talking with
Sowore is a journalist ,he is vocal
We are now in an internet era people hardly buy newspapers so journalism is largely online for this generation
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by BigIyanga: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Typical Nigerian thinking. How will they come after him from their jail cells? Will they also go after the doctor that first alerted the police to their evil schemes? The UK has already proven that they don’t care about his rank or credentials. Only Nigerians are impressed by such titles which are useless outside of Nigeria.
As the person who applied for his visa, Ike had an obligation to make sure the boy left the UK for Nigeria. Why did they leave the boy in the UK and go to the airport with plans to fly to Turkey?
You dey mind them. Judge has locked them up to avoid witness tampering and intimidation because of their status. These online commenters think that UK is Naija lok

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Housing(m): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2022
tinsel:

Tell me what he did wrong? A 21 years old boy wants to donate his kidney and the Ekweremadu wants to pay for it. What is the problem? Where I will lay blame on Ekweremadu is if the boy is actually 15 years and Ekweremadu is part of the conspiracy to inflate his age to 21.
People have been selling their kidney in Nigeria. This is not the first and not going to be the last so far the seller is an adult.

For the facts that people have been doing it without consequence doesn't mean it is right.

Organ donor should not attract any financial inducement nor compensation.
Doing that will put peoples in arms way. Hence it was made a criminal offence.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by drsibz66(m): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2022
redseason:

If the boy agreed to donate his kidney , where is the written agreement. Do you think tge senator has that written agreement ? Or you just agree to donate something as vital as kidneys verbally ??
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2022
BigIyanga:

You dey mind them. Judge has locked them up to avoid witness tampering and intimidation because of their status. These online commenters think that UK is Naija lok

I’m beginning to see that you’re right! They believe in the jailed criminals more than the jailed criminals believe in themselves.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Pearl1910: 7:46am On Jun 28, 2022
osmosis5:
this boy nah 21yrs joor.. my guy no wan return to the trenches he came from.. e run senator street

It's as simple as that...but not at the expense of jail time of another person. His birth certificate and NIN will bring the case conclusion but the boys family may be in on the conspiracy, and may not want to make those documents available. Therefore, the defendants should pray the UK govt to do a bone density test on the guy to ascertain his real age.

But like someone rightly pointed out, people lack common sense. How can u pick someone, prepare travel documents, make huge monetary commitments and transport him from Nigeria to UK without first making sure his organ is a match. Asin this one worse pass kalokalo. They could have gotten d sick girls results and bring to Nigeria to test against different suitors to confirm first before doing all that stress.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by jclassiq(m): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2022
ERockson:
But why the too much noise about the boy age. The alleged offence is very bad regardless of the boy's age. The boy claimed he was promised a job not knowing he was about to be harvested

So you're saying they never informed him the reason for travelling? I strongly believe you're lying.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

It's as simple as that...but not at the expense of jail time of another person. His birth certificate and NIN will bring the case conclusion but the boys family may be in on the conspiracy, and may not want to make those documents available. Therefore, the defendants should pray the UK govt to do a bone density test on the guy to ascertain his real age.

But like someone rightly pointed out, people lack common sense. How can u pick someone, prepare travel documents, make huge monetary commitments and transport him from Nigeria to UK without first making sure his organ is a match. Asin this one worse pass kalokalo. They could have gotten d sick girls results and bring to Nigeria to test against different suitors to confirm first before doing all that stress.

Technically, his age doesn’t matter. The crime that they’re being charged with isn’t based on his age.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by ozo13(m): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2022
ritux:

You believe what the boy says but don’t believe what is coming from the Senator’s side because of sentiment.

When the boy applied for visa, his application documents would have been discussed at the embassy in Nigeria including the letter from the senator to the high commission. He cannot claim ignorance of that.
no sentiment here bro.the ekweremadus got their side of the story and the boy to as well.so they will have their days in Court
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The boy isn’t obligated to prove anything. He isn’t going to stand trial, Ike and his wife are. They will have to tell the court where they obtained the fake passport they used to apply for his visa also.
If not that you choose to be intentionally delusional, you would have read that the Nigerian Immigration has already 2 days ago proved the passport to be authentic and acquired with due process. So sorry to burst your wicked bubble, that too is DOA.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ekweremadu-alleged-organ-donor-22yrs-not-15yrs-immigration/amp/

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Thinktwicemybro: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Whatever that is the outcome of this case, Ike Ekweremadu has ruined his reputation.
See brother,
brother, see
brother,
brother way ****
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by BigIyanga: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2022
redseason:

You’re the wicked and arrogant one here. Their charge sheet reads.. UK govt vs EKweremadus… that boy is not on trial. He’s a victim and primary witness to help govt slam dunk the case. If the Ekweremadus lie under oath, judge will send them to prison regardless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by WatchYourSix: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You’re right. They felt it was okay to publish this poor boy’s personal, private information so it would only be fair for the couple’s PII to be published for all to see. If it’s good enough for him then it should be good enough for them. Why aren’t the fine people of Nigerian who are defending the couple questioning whether or not their own private information will remain private if a politician decided to release it?

What has the age of two adults got to do with case...they are adults ...nobody is doubting it..

But the boys age is part of what is causing issues here...there is know how it wont enter torch light..he told the doctor hes a minor..
He coukd not say he was forced....because he cant prove that..but sayimg hes a minor means he cant give consent..hence he was forced...
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2022
redseason:

If not that you choose to be intentionally delusional, you would have read that the Nigerian Immigration has already 2 days ago proved the passport to be authentic and acquired with due process. So sorry to burst your wicked bubble, that too is DOA.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ekweremadu-alleged-organ-donor-22yrs-not-15yrs-immigration/amp/

Sir, I practice immigration law in the United States and I’ll tell you that The Nigerian Immigration Service isn’t credible and is not fully trusted in the world outside Nigeria. They can be bribed, bought, and paid for and Western countries are well aware of this. Also, the crime that this couple is being charged with isn’t based on his age. Read the crime that they are officially charged with.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by jclassiq(m): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2022
inoki247:
When I say all this our Politicians no get sense people go think say na Lie...

How can you take someone to UK without confirming the Compatibility of the organ....

No wonder na after dem sign something to Law dem dey read am come dey find way to amend am if I lie check that Electoral act na afta dem sign am dem start to see error..
God bless you my brother. The man na complete idiot in thst regard.
But then again, i think because they have lost faith completely in nigerian hospitals that's why he didn't think any Nigeria hospital is adequate enough for him to use.
Their wahala. The rich also cry. Idiots. They put Nigeria in this condition. Evil Politicians.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by drsibz66(m): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

When you cup is full and God wants to punish you., you will make very foolish mistakes. ... I am not even sure he has an agreement document to prove the boy actually was aware and wanted to donate. If not we would have seen it like the letter he wrote to uk for visa procurement .

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Pearl1910: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2022
redseason:

Look at how you just disgraced yourself now. Typical bring him down mentality! No one here likes Ekweremadu because he was DSP for 12 years, has been in government for more than 2 decades and Nigeria cannot handle organ transplant. Be it as it may, supporting a liar, thief and manipulator simply because the senator is also a thief makes no sense. Your pain follows the path that his unraveling has begun to unfold.

In your attempt to sound intelligent, you did not take time to read that what you quoted had to do with restrictions on persons NOT genetically related. In other words, transplants can either be between genetically related persons or NON-genetically related persons. You also have never heard of the term “waiting list”, so you don’t know someone can have a failed organ which no one in his living linage can be a match and he/she will be confined to a wait list. It did not occur to you that in the past 5 years, the senator would have searched within their close family/friends knit without success before extending the search. There are people who after being on wait list for so long end up getting organs from even another country or continent. The senator will only be guilty if he offered money for the kidney outside medical costs and opportunity loses to the donor.

You are right. But u could have also shown us d legislation for non-genetically related donors. Let's confirm what u have said.
I doubt if it's legal to source for organ donation by yourself if it's not a person related to u. So I am guessing the Senator claimed that that boy is his blood relation.
Else u will wait the list till it gets to ur turn and the institution provides u with a matching organ.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2022
WatchYourSix:

What has the age of two adults got to do with case...they are adults ...nobody is doubting it..

But the boys age is part of what is causing issues here...there is know how it wont enter torch light..he told the doctor hes a minor..
He coukd not say he was forced....because he cant prove that..but sayimg hes a minor means he cant give consent..hence he was forced...

He was also carrying a fake passport given to him by the couple. Ike wrote to the Embassy and obtained this boy’s visa but he didn’t know that the documents were fake?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) / Senator Dino Melaye's Outfit To AMVCA 2020 (photo) / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.