Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age (91439 Views)

David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu / David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
maasoap:

They are in the know, I go with them. The trial will be in the UK, not in Nigeria with paid organisations.
You've been shown the boy's actual passport which states 21 years but no, a UK blog will know better because it's a UK blog... Okay no further comments.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Mickykarim: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap.

What else do you mean?

The boy should have simply succumbed to the machinations of the 'madus or kept shut.

YOU HAVE ONLY CONTINUED IN YOUR SPURIOUS STAND WITH DRUB BRAIN CELLS TO EXPOSE THE ROT WITHIN YOU.

I have asked veritable questions that rendered your STUPIDITY abominable and failed to meet me at the altar of REASONING. Of course, you are incapable of anything sensible. Clearly proven.

GO CHECK YOUR BRAIN, MR. DUNCE!
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Golan007: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mickykarim:

YOU HAVE ONLY CONTINUED IN YOUR SPURIOUS STAND WITH DRUB BRAIN CELLS TO EXPOSE THE ROT WITHIN YOU.

I have asked veritable questions that rendered your STUPIDITY abominable and failed to meet me at the altar of REASONING. Of course, you are incapable of anything sensible. Clearly proven.

GO CHECK YOUR BRAIN, MR. DUNCE!

To hell with and your garbling.

If you so love the 'madus your kidneys if not already afflicted with degeneracy could prove useful.

After all, not like you are worthy of living.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by AkaraAndBread: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
obailala:
In the eyes of the law, 21 and 41 are both adults, no distinction. So you're saying ekweremadu didnt want to raise suspicion so he put 41 years old as the age of that child?.. In your own view, does that make sense?

I have been monitoring your conversation with this maasoap guy and I must be very sincere with you...

"Guy, you dey try!"

How you manage to cope with his stupidity and rudeness combined is amazing. And you're still going at it, trying to explain something to a blockhead.

Omo, kudos to you Bro ...

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
AkaraAndBread:

I have been monitoring your conversation with this maasoap guy and I must be very sincere with you...

"Guy, you dey try!"

How you manage to cope with his stupidity and rudeness combined is amazing. And you're still going at it, trying to explain something to a blockhead.

Lol... Some people suffer from learning difficulty. So if you must explain anything to them, you need extreme patience. grin
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by AkaraAndBread: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
obailala:
Lol... Some people suffer from learning difficulty. So if you must explain anything to them, you need extreme patience. grin

Let's call a spade a spade.

The guy is abrasive, opinionated and rude.

For the message to successfully pass across, it requires more patience on his part rather than the part of the person explaining the subject to him.

But I must say, you really persevered. You hung in there. Even when the guy was being feisty you still managed to treat him with some decorum.

I for don abuse dat guy tey tey...

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Mickykarim: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Golan007:

To hell with and your garbling.

If you so love the 'madus your kidneys if not already afflicted with degeneracy could prove useful.

After all, not like you are worthy of living.

YOU THE LESSER THAN HUMAN MONGREL HAVE PROVEN THE USELESSNESS OF A PERSONALITY YOU CONTINUE TO CONTAMINATE HUMNITY WITH.

You have continually tell us the story of the UNWHOLESOME UNDESERVING UNWORTHY life and toxic existence you represent.

QUEUEING UP BEHIND A PROVEN LIAR IS YOUR BANE AND THE ESSENCE OF YOUR FOUL EXISTENCE.

The above picture tells the full story of your life. The infirm life of a dreg of the society.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Golan007: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mickykarim:

YOU THE LESSER THAN HUMAN MONGREL HAVE PROVEN THE USELESSNESS OF A PERSONALITY YOU CONTINUE TO CONTAMINATE HUMNITY WITH.

You have continually tell us the story of the UNWHOLESOME UNDESERVING UNWORTHY life and toxic existence you represent.

QUEUEING UP BEHIND A PROVEN LIAR IS YOUR BANE AND THE ESSENCE OF YOUR FOUL EXISTENCE.

The above picture tells the full story of your life. The infirm life of a dreg of the society.

Don't forget to take your meds tonight.

I'm sure you are wondering how i know.

Well...
grin
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by ponishah: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
dochenaj:
We both know that the boy was induced to donate his kidney (if he truly was aware of the fact that he was going to donate his kidney which I find impossible to believe that he wasn't considering that it was not going to be an illegal harvesting where the person is drugged and only wakes up from general anaesthesia to find a scar on his abdomen) because no Nigerian will ever give up an organ to a non-relative without monetary compensation when even relatives demand compensation.

But in these countries, what you believe and what you can prove are two different things. Even if by expert profiling you are almost certain someone committed murder, you'll still have to prove it in court.

They practice evidence based law not speculation law.
Evidence full ground.
This investigation started in May.
Like I know for sure, Ekweremadu will not come out of this with his body and integrity intact.
Let's wait as the real truth is unveiled
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by joyd200: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Then wait and see how the case unfold. Your politician sometimes are very dull. It's also possible they were advised by an agent who's been into such runs that if they have a document that show that age that the procedure will go smoothly.

But one big issue now is were they actually in possession of a passport with 41 years old as claimed by the doctor and UK police. If so that is a real thing they can't defend, particularly, if they obtaines that through the backdoor (forgery). Don't forget that immigration has come out to claim the boy is 21 years old based on his data on their profile
obailala:
21 and 41 ate both adults, why woykd anyone with a brain make a passport of 41 years old for that kid?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by joyd200: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Not based on the boy's explanation. IKe's explanation to them is enough for them to use the word exploitation. When you capitalise on another's ignorance, inexperience, misinformation, to take what belong to them even with their consent, you're exploiting them.
frog12:
they are saying exploitation which is based on the boy's story that he was not told he would be donating a kidney. so ekweremadu wan pull another NASS scam on a boy. hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
joyd200:
Then wait and see how the case unfold. Your politician sometimes are very dull. It's also possible they were advised by an agent who's been into such runs that if they have a document that show that age that the procedure will go smoothly.

But one big issue now is were they actually in possession of a passport with 41 years old as claimed by the doctor and UK police. If so that is a real thing they can't defend, particularly, if they obtaines that through the backdoor (forgery). Don't forget that immigration has come out to claim the boy is 21 years old based on his data on their profile
The 41 figure is an error by the blog which reported this, correct figure is 21
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Cromagnon: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
Documents were signed with witnesses even bank details on the initial payment in UBA for the donor want

What is a donor want?

The boy said he was promised job but not told gttwmtjjd cost him a kidney

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Mickykarim: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Golan007:

Don't forget to take your meds tonight.

I'm sure you are wondering how i know.

Well...
grin

BECAUSE IT RUNS IN YOUR FAMILY.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Golan007: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mickykarim:

BECAUSE IT RUNS IN YOUR FAMILY.

Wrong again.

You case of delirium tremens is worsening.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Mickykarim: 1:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Golan007:

Wrong again.

You case of delirium tremens is worsening.

YOU MAY HAVE TO CONDENSE INTO THE NEAREST SANATORIUM.

It is getting out of hands for you. You are at the edge of a cliff, before it consumes your entirety. Eventually.

You are grossly SICK!
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by maasoap(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2022
AkaraAndBread:

I have been monitoring your conversation with this xxxxxxx guy and I must be very sincere with you...

"Guy, you dey try!"

Even you empty headed wannabe dey put mouth ehn? This is beyond your mental capacity, sit down somewhere and continue reading comments, that's the best thing your brain is capable of doing boy
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by maasoap(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2022
obailala:

What I don't understand is why you would even be supporting evil!
Ekweremadu involved themselves in kidnapping, trafficking and was about to get involved in organ harvest.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by maasoap(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2022
AkaraAndBread:

Let's call a spade a spade.

The guy is abrasive, opinionated and rude.

For the message to successfully pass across, it requires more patience on his part rather than the part of the person explaining the subject to him.

But I must say, you really persevered. You hung in there. Even when the guy was being feisty you still managed to treat him with some decorum.

I for don abuse dat guy tey tey...

What are you saying? If you want to defend Ekweremadus, bring your points and opinions. Can't you do better than this asslicking thing? We can even use this asslicking of yours to analyse how your life is in real life, always want to hide under someone instead of standing on your own feet. People like you never amount to anything in life. That's a piece you didn't pay for grin grin grin
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2022
maasoap:

What I don't understand is why you would even be supporting evil!
Ekweremadu involved themselves in kidnapping, trafficking and was about to get involved in organ harvest.
I said the 41year figure reported by dailymail.co.uk was an error; that the correct figure published by other sites (including with an evidence of the said passport) was 21 years. All I did was a basic clarification of a wrong figure; but how any mentally sound mind could interpret this simple correction to mean "he is defending Ekweremdu" still remains a mystery that ought to be studied by researchers.

You see why I said you sufferred from learning difficulties? Your brain is probably not developed enough to distinguish between your emotional urges and reality. Because of the prejudice (emotions) you feel against Ekweremadu, your brain for days has been incapable of basic comprehension - I knew it all along, but just kept repeating myself hoping you would miraculously snap out of your delusion! But there you go!
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by maasoap(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2022
obailala:
I said the 41year figure reported by dailymail.co.uk was an error; that the correct figure published by other sites (including with an evidence of the said passport) was 21 years. All I did was a basic clarification of a wrong figure; but how any mentally sound mind could interpret this simple correction to mean "he is defending Ekweremdu" still remains a mystery that ought to be studied by researchers.

You see why I said you sufferred from learning difficulties? Your brain is probably not developed enough to distinguish between your emotional urges and reality. Because of the prejudice (emotions) you feel against Ekweremadu, your brain for days has been incapable of basic comprehension - I knew it all along, but just kept repeating myself hoping you would miraculously snap out of your delusion! But there you go!

So, your poison in all this is about 41 and
21 discrepancies, right? Should I tell you that you're being petty and trying to downplay this criminal act of Ekweremadus?
And again, has dailymail told you (may be in your dream) that it was an error and retracted the report? Because I don't understand why you kept saying it is an error.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2022
maasoap:

So, your poison in all this is about 41 and
21 discrepancies, right? Should I tell you that you're being petty and try to downplay this criminal act of Ekweremadus?
And again, has dailymail told you (may be in your dream) that it was an error and retracted the report? Because I don't understand why you kept saying it is an error.
Learn to read and comprehend first before rushing to reply whatever you see online.

By the way, if dailymail publishes my age as 51, I don't need them to retract their statement to know that their figure is wrong. #CommonSense101
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by AkaraAndBread: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2022
maasoap:

Even you empty headed wannabe dey put mouth ehn? This is beyond your mental capacity, sit down somewhere and continue reading comments, that's the best thing your brain is capable of doing boy

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by AkaraAndBread: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2022
maasoap:

What are you saying? If you want to defend Ekweremadus, bring your points and opinions. Can't you do better than this asslicking thing? We can even use this asslicking of yours to analyse how your life is in real life, always want to hide under someone instead of standing on your own feet. People like you never amount to anything in life. That's a piece you didn't pay for grin grin grin

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by AkaraAndBread: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2022
obailala:

Learn to read and comprehend first before rushing to reply whatever you see online.

By the way, if dailymail publishes my age as 51, I don't need them to retract their statement to know that their figure is wrong. #CommonSense101

Omo, this guy you are responding to (maasoap)is psychotic. RUN O!
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Asswipemod: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
kingsways:

Shut up there!!

How did he ruin his reputation

He should not try to save his sick daughter

We are watching as you quickly turn this to a tribal war on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.