Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

What's Your Take In Lending Your Partner Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take In Lending Your Partner Money? (452 Views)

Is It Ever A Good Idea To Loan Your Partner Money? / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / Where Do You Draw The Line When Giving Your Partner Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take In Lending Your Partner Money? by Haynnie: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Have you ever lend your partner money and they refuse to pay back? Share your experience.

A man posted a screenshot of how he was asking his partner to pay back the money he lend her. Here is are response below

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Take In Lending Your Partner Money? by nicho450(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pele o
Re: What's Your Take In Lending Your Partner Money? by Divay22(f): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is so wrong....Even who know you sef go scam you 2seconds..

For me, i rather give you money i know i can comfortably forget about...
Whether you pay or not, i don know your character be that.....

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take In Lending Your Partner Money? by kakaaa77: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
that's why I'm always specific when it' comes to money my girlfriend and me

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take In Lending Your Partner Money? by Eyinju112(f): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Na fight Dey end am

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take In Lending Your Partner Money? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is wrong

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take In Lending Your Partner Money? by citywal(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is wickedness and if i am the guy I might do worst than chatting on phone, I mean it's totally normal to borrow money from ur partner, but it's all kinds of wrong to be manipulative, entitled and selfish. Like wtf, what girls really need to know is that good attitude is the only way into a man's heart not food and good looks...I feel really bad for the guy.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take In Lending Your Partner Money? by begoniaa: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
I cannot wrap my head around the idea of partners lending themselves money.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take In Lending Your Partner Money? by Medianna(f): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
It was money matter that triggered my last break up.
Huncle will always borrow without paying back and 'nice' me I don't ask back.
The last time I traveled to visit him as usual.
I borrowed him with the agreement of he'll pay back the following day.
After 5days uncle never gimme my money. I asked him, e say he will look for it. And he knows its my Tp
I just pack my bag the following day I returned back to my papa house the next morning after borrowing from my bank.
Imagine the nonsense in the name of love. Mtchew
If he had approach me and tell me that he didn't have money again e for no pain but he cannot even be humble enough to admit it and till today he has not paid back.
Re: What's Your Take In Lending Your Partner Money? by citywal(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Medianna:
It was money matter that triggered my last break up.
Huncle will always borrow without paying back and 'nice' me I don't ask back.
The last time I traveled to visit him as usual.
I borrowed him with the agreement of he'll pay back the following day.
After 5days uncle never gimme my money. I asked him, e say he will look for it. And he knows its my Tp
I just pack my bag the following day I returned back to my papa house the next morning after borrowing from my bank.
Imagine the nonsense in the name of love. Mtchew
but he agreed it's borrowed he didn't try to manipulate you, and did he later pay up?
Re: What's Your Take In Lending Your Partner Money? by Medianna(f): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hmmmm. Somebody that I said he has never paid me back money that I do borrow before.
I don't even talk to him anymore. Na many thing join jare
citywal:
but he agreed it's borrowed he didn't try to manipulate you, and did he later pay up?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take In Lending Your Partner Money? by citywal(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Medianna:
Hmmmm. Somebody that I said he has never paid my back money that I do borrow before.
I don't even talk to him anymore. Na many thing join jare
too bad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Bought C0nd0ms For My Cheating Husband” — Woman Narrates How... / ...... / I Got A New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.