Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,654 members, 7,854,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

How Do You React To Admiration? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You React To Admiration? (337 Views)

It's Our Tradition: Ghanaians React To Viral Video Of Lady Interrupting A Groom / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You React To Admiration? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
I think admiration without financial or material backing gets boring over time and turns you to an arsehole. For most girls they enjoy it because with every admiration they get the chances are they are getting paid for it. People who admire women most often buy them gifts and then send them money, so to women admiration is a blessing and they love it.

For me? Well every girl that sees me will either keep staring or start smiling. At first I was so polite and grateful for the fact that girls looked at me with smiles on their faces. Then I started to expect privileges from it, like I felt I could just say “hello dear, I see you looking at me, can I have your number please” and the girl will just hurriedly give me with happiness. But to my surprise that wasn’t the case. The moment I say anything, shakara starts. They start forming hard to get, and start playing mind games.

So I sat down and asked myself, all these unnecessary drama I face daily from women, like being the center of their gossip, the attitude they give me If I dare act proud in front of them, I asked myself.. what do I gain from this admiration? The answer was NOTHING!!!!!!!

There is no single privilege to being admired as a man, not money not even “easy” pussy. Yes in some cases there are easy pussyy a but only the few girls with low esteem issues will make is that easy for you. Others will adore you and still play hard to get.

So you know what I do now? I don’t appreciate any stupid admiration anymore, I just ignore or hiss or make a funny face at you because admiration for a man is so irrelevant. It’s useless and so if you don’t see me smiling back at you just know it’s because your attention is not going to profit me in any way so I cannot be jumping up in excitement because of it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You React To Admiration? by squash47(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:
I think admiration without financial or material backing gets boring over time and turns you to an arsehole. For most girls they enjoy it because with every admiration they get the chances are they are getting paid for it. People who admire women most often buy them gifts and then send them money, so to women admiration is a blessing and they love it.

For me? Well every girl that sees me will either keep staring or start smiling. At first I was so polite and grateful for the fact that girls looked at me with smiles on their faces. Then I started to expect privileges from it, like I felt I could just say “hello dear, I see you looking at me, can I have your number please” and the girl will just hurriedly give me with happiness. But to my surprise that wasn’t the case. The moment I say anything, shakara starts. They start forming hard to get, and start playing mind games.

So I sat down and asked myself, all these unnecessary drama I face daily from women, like being the center of their gossip, the attitude they give me If I dare act proud in front of them, I asked myself.. what do I gain from this admiration? The answer was NOTHING!!!!!!!

There is no single privilege to being admired as a man, not money not even “easy” pussy. Yes in some cases there are easy pussyy a but only the few girls with low esteem issues will make is that easy for you. Others will adore you and still play hard to get.

So you know what I do now? I don’t appreciate any stupid admiration anymore, I just ignore or hiss or make a funny face at you because admiration for a man is so irrelevant. It’s useless and so if you don’t see me smiling back at you just know it’s because your attention is not going to profit me in any way so I cannot be jumping up in excitement because of it.

Bros but u sabi complain o... Everytime girls this, girls that. We go like see this ur fine face.
Re: How Do You React To Admiration? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
squash47:

Bros but u sabi complain o... Everytime girls this, girls that. We go like see this ur fine face.

You see the days I don’t get any attention? Those are the days I realize how so many people go through life sane.

I am partially insane, and it’s because of the trash I just wrote that caused it
Re: How Do You React To Admiration? by Zionzoom(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
That's why i always ignore girls who smile at me. And if you no give this girl's the attention they require from you, they label you as the proud type

1 Like

Re: How Do You React To Admiration? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zionzoom:
That's why i always ignore girls who smile at me. And if you no give this girl's the attention they require from you, they label you as the proud type

Keep ignoring them my brother, they only take from you and always never give us anything of value in return

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bride And Groom Fall Off Stage While Dancing On Wedding Day [watch] / Pastor Forces Bride To Pledge Her 'breasts' Will Be Used To Satisfy Her Husband / Girl Rejects Car Gifts As Birthday Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.