Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (62046 Views)

This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Beautiful Military Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by IamHeWrites: 5:23am On Dec 26, 2017
Some Nigerians on Facebook have been mocking this couple after their Pre-wedding photos hit online.

See the photos below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/nigerians-mock-young-couple-pre-wedding.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by IamHeWrites: 5:24am On Dec 26, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by noblealuu: 5:26am On Dec 26, 2017
I don't want to say what is in my mind now cheesy

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by pussyeater(m): 5:30am On Dec 26, 2017
The guy look like handicap for the 1st pic

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by matrix199(m): 5:32am On Dec 26, 2017
Whatever rocks their boat.

And I guess they weren't born to impress others.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Dosmay(m): 5:35am On Dec 26, 2017
The girl resemble linda ikeji sha.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by olureignforever: 5:39am On Dec 26, 2017
Nigerians and reactions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 26, 2017
The guy na chronic saddist in smiling issue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 26, 2017
With a strong face like this, everyday will definitely be a "Boxing Day" for the Wife.

Just take a look at the first picture and tell me why thunder will not strike Akpan the useless photographer.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by majamajic(m): 5:54am On Dec 26, 2017
why photoshop all the pictures ?
why not visit cool locations ,
I wish them HML anyway

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Dujardin(m): 6:23am On Dec 26, 2017
So Akpan the photographer shouldn't be spared any whip of the stick.

But on a serious note, Nigerians should think with their head.
Our bachelors are fazed with being debtors because they have to create a wedding atmosphere
Our daughters are not married yet because their love is yet to be established to create a wedding atmosphere but he is established enough to run a home.
After our weddings, newly weds get HML wishes and some evil gifts from village people who over fed.
After honeymoon, new couples starts life in a more modest way to offset some debts.

At the marriage in Cana, Jesus was able to turn water to wine because the couple cut their coat according to their size so wine got finished.

As for me, am still a bachelor and not ready not only for financial reasons though...But am still nursing the idea of organizing an rich 30-50 people celebration and using the 2million plus I will have to spend to feed multitudes to buy a car for bae! Biko anyone who wants to eat jollof should cook in their kitchen.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by AfroSamurai: 6:31am On Dec 26, 2017
I believe it isn't a must for one to take pre-wedding pictures. Or, is it? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by biacan(f): 6:33am On Dec 26, 2017
That lady shouldn't be blame it was the guy that lead her to this d

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by biacan(f): 6:33am On Dec 26, 2017
That lady shouldn't be blame it was the guy that lead her to this doom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 26, 2017
AfroSamurai:
I believe it isn't a must for one to take pre-wedding pictures. Or, is it? grin
I wonder oh. grin grin

Good morning and thanks for yesterday. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by AfroSamurai: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2017
Mariinee:
I wonder oh. grin grin

Good morning and thanks for yesterday. smiley
morning to you, Lolly.

It's a pleasure to put a smile on your face. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 26, 2017
The person who gave them this concept did a wack job.... well maybe they also looking for cheap/free concepts.

now see as somebody future papa and mama dey useless themselves.

anyways...

Drabeey was here

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by ramzylipi(m): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2017
The photographer should be jailed for taking this kind of shoot and also for making this kind of photo editing. #thishastostopin2017

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by ibkkk(f): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2017
Dujardin:

Our bachelors are fazed with being debtors because they have to create a wedding atmosphere
Our daughters are not married yet because their love is yet to be established to create a wedding atmosphere but he is established enough to run a home.
After our weddings, newly weds get HML wishes and some evil gifts from village people who over fed.
After honeymoon, new couples starts life in a more modest way to offset some debts.

At the marriage in Cana, Jesus was able to turn water to wine because the couple cut their coat according to their size so wine got finished.

As for me, am still a bachelor and not ready not only for financial reasons though...But am still nursing the idea of organizing an rich 30-50 people celebration and using the 2million plus I will have to spend to feed multitudes to buy a car for bae! Biko anyone who wants to eat jollof should cook in their kitchen.

I LOVE THIS PIECE.
YOU SO REASONABLE.
GOD BLESS YOU.

If i have to be extravagant, definitely not on a wedding.
A HAPPY HOME IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Angy55(f): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2017
Dujardin:

grin you self. Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by philcz(m): 7:38am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:
That lady shouldn't be blame it was the guy that lead her to this doom
Please, read what you're about to post four (4) times before you post it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by johnbala01(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:
That lady shouldn't be blame it was the guy that lead her to this d
OMG!!! This blame game started right from Eve till date. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Olawalesadiq(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2017
Nigerians dont have work oooo. so now na ordinary photographer una dy abuse na wa ooo.
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by SAMBARRY: 7:39am On Dec 26, 2017
Local and razz couple grin

Like husband like wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by rawtouch: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2017
haha..
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 26, 2017
D gal resemble nma27 of NL
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by symbianDON(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2017
pre-wedding pictures isn't for everyone o.....e no fit this ones at all....see as dem two de for all the pictures grin
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2017
He is levitating on the bed
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Bossontop(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2017
cheesy
Una sure say dem no force or bully dis guy into dis marriage so??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by micgray100(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2017
Everyone has a staring point in life.. Money shouldn't be a priority for two love ones that decides to he involve..

Register your limited Liability Company for just 85k ..check my signature for commendations from previous Nairaland clients
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Ebobo69(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2017
Stop being jealous

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.