Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,421 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex (1586 Views)

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by fleps(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hello everyone!

So, last week, for the first time I experienced a severe headache during sex and since then, it has been so any time I am having sex or my excitement is being aroused during sex.

It is just the first day it came suddenly. Other times, it come immediately I start having sex and it builds as excitement increases and I then have to stop because it is killing. My wife will then have to make me rest my head on a pillow for it to go down.

Please, has anyone had this kind of issue before? How did you solve it?

I read online that it is called sex headache.

Thank you for your responses.
Re: How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by WatchYourSix: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Oga...go hospital ooooo...
E be like say this one strong oooo
Re: How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by funshint(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Go for checkup...hope you're not on drugs? With alcohol? Go and see a doctor; I don't think this is normal.
Re: How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by rickpat(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
check your blood pressure first...it could be high

so you will be sure you aren't hypertensive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by Cypress042(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Go see a Physician man, don't joke with your health is very important smiley
Re: How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by Osgilliat(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Check your blood pressure ASAP!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by Natbrowny: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sexual Headache?? grin

Where u for read am.

Anyways b4 d game. Alabukun and 7up/shwepps/limca. Enjoy homie
Re: How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by fleps(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Natbrowny:
Sexual Headache?? grin

Where u for read am.

Anyways b4 d game. Alabukun and 7up/shwepps/limca. Enjoy homie

Sex headache I mean

Read on Google. You can search for it
Re: How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by Emma2Seconds: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Every thing about sex nah WAHALA.
Re: How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by fleps(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2022
Hmmmm.

I thought I would find someone who had gone through such before and is able to provide advice and how he overcame and became normal again apart from seeing the doctor

I will be seeing a Neurologist today for examination.
Re: How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by Ayodele20(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2022
fleps:
Hello everyone!

So, last week, for the first time I experienced a severe headache during sex and since then, it has been so any time I am having sex or my excitement is being aroused during sex.

It is just the first day it came suddenly. Other times, it come immediately I start having sex and it builds as excitement increases and I then have to stop because it is killing. My wife will then have to make me rest my head on a pillow for it to go down.

Eyyah! That's the primary sex headache that I read about while I was in Level3 in medical school. How interesting that I've seen a real person suffering from this.

Go to the hospital ASAP so you could be diagnosed.If its due to an underlying cause(Secondary sex headache),you'll be told and given proper care.

There are some drugs that you'll be given in the hospital that will help reduce the headache if not totally stop it during sex or when you're sexually excited.
I'll also implore you to reduce the frequency of sex for your own good and take prescribed drugs.Tell your wife I say she should take things easy with you and be patient for the time being.

The surest thing is to abstain from sex shah.
No sex,no headache.
Re: How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by lilfresh96(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Avoid using sex enhancement Drugs

1 Like

Re: How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by fleps(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
lilfresh96:
Avoid using sex enhancement Drugs

Is Water Melon or Tigernut Juice sex enhancement drug
Re: How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by Starz825(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
fleps:

Is Water Melon or Tigernut Juice sex enhancement drug
Oga
..dey take bananas.. which wan be watermelon

1 Like

Re: How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
You are having a huge spike in blood pressure. You need to check your bp, preferably in the hospital. That stuff can burst a vessel in brain which can lead to stroke or aneurysm.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by fleps(m): 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ninejaywon:
You are having a huge spike in blood pressure. You need to check your bp, preferably in the hospital. That stuff can burst a vessel in brain which can lead to stroke or aneurysm.

Thank you!
Re: How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by diogo23: 2:44am On Jun 29, 2022
fleps:
Hello everyone!

It's normal thing when you use sex enchantment drugs
Re: How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by fleps(m): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2022
diogo23:

It's normal thing when you use sex enchantment drugs

Actually, I have never used sex enhancement drugs before. My wife only prepares Watermelon � and Tigernut juice for me
Re: How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex by diogo23: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2022
fleps:

Actually, I have never used sex enhancement drugs before. My wife only prepares Watermelon � and Tigernut juice for me
Then go and see a doctor

(1) (Reply)

Dating: Nigerian Vs Western Definition! / He Is Proving Tough / Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.