Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,775 members, 7,837,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Another Step To That Heavenly Blossom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Step To That Heavenly Blossom (206 Views)

She's Not A Child As Long As Her Breast Has Blossom, She's Woman Enough. / Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Step To That Heavenly Blossom by AllenforGOD(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good day brethren.may the lord bless you.
my teaching on another qualification to heaven is
Truthfulness&Righteousness:yes these are also the qualifications that are inquired before you see the kingdom of God,now talking about truthfulness.
Truthfulness:this is the act of also being honest,without this you cannot see the kingdom of heaven,for it's written"ALL LIARS<GENERAL>ARE GOING TO HELL"if no repentance,so i advice you to cast the spirit of lying out of your life and be whole.
2.Righteousness:i tell you without this you cannot see heaven nor enter you must be righteous,for it's written"except a man be born again he cannot see/enter the kingdom of heaven"so brethren i advice you to practicalise these and give your life to christ and be whole,for he will make your garment as white as snow.repent and be saved,not only this also share the gospel and win souls for christ and the kingdom of God,for if a soul is won there would be joy in heaven.Jesus is coming again!!!!!!!!.win souls for christ and repent.

(1) (Reply)

Peak Of Lust / Simple Question Guys! / Osun Pdp Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.