Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Many Of You Will End Up Like Your Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Of You Will End Up Like Your Parents (1171 Views)

Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? / Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Of You Will End Up Like Your Parents by lavylilly: 6:00am On Jun 28, 2022
Many of you are legitimately going to end up like your parents: waste the opportunity to built yourself a retirement safety net,and then preying on your children to "do well in life" not for their sake really, but because you want them to have enough to take care of you when you're old.

Many of your parents couldnt give you a better quality life AND cant take care of themselves without relying on your meager resources because they wasted the spoils of their youth taking care of siblings who today "face their front" and do not give a F about you and your problems.Take care of you family, take care of your parents. But remember, REMEMBER, mind the source FIRST. Be sure the water pump is primed with water always so it doesn't go dry.

Don't waste your youthful earning on "family" and be bitter at 70.

That's a sad way to live out your days.

For those of you who are dumb and will misconstrue this to mean, "don't do anything for people who did everything for you", go ahead and tear your panties.

You're welcome.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Of You Will End Up Like Your Parents by flames007(m): 6:05am On Jun 28, 2022
ok
Re: Many Of You Will End Up Like Your Parents by Deborah98(f): 6:15am On Jun 28, 2022
God forbid... Yeah I care a lot about my parents and siblings but I'm doing something meaningful with my life by His Grace. Look some of our parents were sincere with whatever they did with their youths just that there weren't exposures and opportunities we have now back then. A lot of them intended good for themselves and family but got interrupted with what you wrote as the cause. In all we've seen their past and somehow partook of their experiences and God's grace is there to make provisions for a better living. Today will be awesome day to us all. Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: Many Of You Will End Up Like Your Parents by Chiraq77(m): 6:20am On Jun 28, 2022
My Mother Went Through This.

It's a Sad Reality.
Re: Many Of You Will End Up Like Your Parents by Jmichael1(m): 6:25am On Jun 28, 2022
Fact...
Re: Many Of You Will End Up Like Your Parents by kakaaa77: 6:35am On Jun 28, 2022
lavylilly:
Many of you are legitimately going to end up like your parents: waste the opportunity to built yourself a retirement safety net,and then preying on your children to "do well in life" not for their sake really, but because you want them to have enough to take care of you when you're old.

Many of your parents couldnt give you a better quality life AND cant take care of themselves without relying on your meager resources because they wasted the spoils of their youth taking care of siblings who today "face their front" and do not give a F about you and your problems.Take care of you family, take care of your parents. But remember, REMEMBER, mind the source FIRST. Be sure the water pump is primed with water always so it doesn't go dry.

Don't waste your youthful earning on "family" and be bitter at 70.

That's a sad way to live out your days.

For those of you who are dumb and will misconstrue this to mean, "don't do anything for people who did everything for you", go ahead and tear your panties.

You're welcome.

Re: Many Of You Will End Up Like Your Parents by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2022
So much facts.

It is a cycle, the children will be the ones to suffer
Re: Many Of You Will End Up Like Your Parents by Ugaboy: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2022
This is my family algorithm, make money pick your immediate sibling empower him or her, tell that one to empower another person then the next person...the chain goes on till it get to the last born.

With this model, every one will be empower sequentially....and you will have time to focus on yourself and building your finances to start your own family.

If you will want to satisfy everyone in the family or friends...you may end up not having anything to fall back to when u get old.

Only God has the capacity to complete bless everyone...human are depending on God.

2 Likes

Re: Many Of You Will End Up Like Your Parents by pascalm: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2022
Random text
Re: Many Of You Will End Up Like Your Parents by Nairariver: 9:06am On Jun 28, 2022
Yeah that's true...

Like 90% won't go beyond their parents level in life.
Re: Many Of You Will End Up Like Your Parents by lavylilly: 2:36am On Jul 01, 2022
cry
Chiraq77:
My Mother Went Through This.

It's a Sad Reality.
Re: Many Of You Will End Up Like Your Parents by lavylilly: 2:36am On Jul 01, 2022
Nairariver:
Yeah that's true...

Like 90% won't go beyond their parents level in life.
Most especially rich kids
Re: Many Of You Will End Up Like Your Parents by Jajasabali(m): 3:23am On Jul 01, 2022
God forbid oo..
My parents were always scared to make moves
They have successfully put my siblings in that fear zone..
Them dey call me black sheep because I don't listen to them..
I make my moves lowkey and then I tell them afterwards and mumsi go dey para..but she no say I no dey answer am
Even my siblings dey believe me now pass them..
Moral of the story
Always look out for your parents mistakes and try to prevent them from happening to you..
Everything we know today we subconsciously learn 90% of it from out parents...
But at some point you should picture out your parents life and know where they bleeped up and try to about the mistake..
And watch your life turn around
Gracias
Re: Many Of You Will End Up Like Your Parents by Tregmas: 3:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Deborah98:
God forbid... Yeah I care a lot about my parents and siblings but I'm doing something meaningful with my life by His Grace. Look some of our parents were sincere with whatever they did with their youths just that there weren't exposures and opportunities we have now back then. A lot of them intended good for themselves and family but got interrupted with what you wrote as the cause. In all we've seen their past and somehow partook of their experiences and God's grace is there to make provisions for a better living. Today will be awesome day to us all. Good morning.
good it's unconscious of them. I love you boreberry.

(1) (Reply)

The Mod That Banned Me / I Am Voting For Peter Obi / Masturbation Has Help Me Gain Confidence On Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.