Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor (65806 Views)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / I Was Promised A Job In The UK And Not Organ Donation – Ekweremadu’s Donor, Davi / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Creamypie(m): 7:22am On Jun 28, 2022
Thank God u.k is in charge, and not our extremely corrupt justice system

15 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
Why would I indulge a blind hater peddling days old story.

The same reason you tried discrediting me. Believe me, these criminals have nothing for me to envy or ‘hate’ on.

12 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by ChoCho54(f): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique fp material oh
Old news. Was on front page days ago.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by addictiv(m): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2022
Ekweremadu don buy market

9 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by ChoCho54(f): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The same reason you tried discrediting me. Believe me, these criminals have nothing for me to envy or ‘hate’ on.
Hiss
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:25am On Jun 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
Old news. Was on front page days ago.
Where the boy was said to be 41?

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:27am On Jun 28, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I searched but found no traces of the story. The person that you replied to is determined to suppress this particular story it seems.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by seunmsg(m): 7:31am On Jun 28, 2022
If the boy’s passport actually put his age at 41 as alleged, then it’s game over for Ekweremadu. This shit won’t end well at all for him.

9 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Opperwezen(m): 7:31am On Jun 28, 2022
This news article is misleading, his official age based on numerous supporting documents is 21, how did he manage to escape British immigration with the supposed "41 yr old fake passport".

OP post another source or an official statement from Met police, you can't mislead us, news editors make mistakes everytime it's not a new thing. I wouldn't be surprised if a 2 miraculously became a 4 for shock value.

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Okoroawusa: 7:33am On Jun 28, 2022
I quit reading when they said the boy was picked from the streets of Lagos.... which street of Lagos?

Ekweremadu should have done his homework well before taking that idiot to the UK....my heart goes out to Sonia

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I searched but found no traces of the story. The person that you replied to is determined to suppress this particular story it seems.
Nigerians love their slave drivers Sha. What a country.

6 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by virginchaser(m): 7:35am On Jun 28, 2022
It doesn't look like the couple will go off the hook soonest.

If senator is found wanting they will definitely hit him harder. Reason are, by virtue of his position / status he is expected to be exemplary to the society.

9 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by rayvelez(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2022
Thank god the shit happened to him in sane country with competent less corrupt court room and due investigation been conducted by one of the best police MET.
Not like our own useless stinking corrupt court room with useless naija police that arrest and tag person criminal without conducting enough necessary investigation.

8 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:40am On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

grin
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by inoki247: 7:40am On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Sure, I saw the letter that further incriminates him. He filed for the visa. He produced all the needed documents which were deemed fraudulent.

Lol there's no way u can Forge Passport, Still Forge NiN And BVN wey e don register since 2019 or u want to tell me Ekweremadu don know d boy since 2019 nd he don know say him daughter go sick....

The boy's lying about the age and easily all the linked KYC documents to his bank and NiN linked to his Passport will cast him so na easy case....

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:41am On Jun 28, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Nigerians love their slave drivers Sha. What a country.
smiley
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by rolams(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2022
What kind of story is this again!
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:43am On Jun 28, 2022
inoki247:

Lol there's no way u can Forge Passport, Still Forge NiN And BVN wey e don register since 2019 or u want to tell me Ekweremadu don know d boy since 2019 nd he don know say him daughter go sick....

The boy's lying about the age and easily all the linked KYC documents to his bank and NiN linked to his Passport will cast him so na easy case....

Why aren’t their lawyers speaking up and calling the UK Police and Courts out on what you feel is a lie then? They have the fake passport in their possession.

I don’t practice law in the UK but I practice in the US and I’ve seen numerous fake passports and forged documents.

11 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by satandeterrible: 7:44am On Jun 28, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

The info was gotten from a statement by the police so... It could be a mistake, but still rest assured that the ekweremmadus are in shit.

This case is like a multilayered net. The first net is the question of his age, this one isn't much of an issue. The second is the question of his consent, did he know that he would have his kidney given to the girl; I believe that he did so this one mightn't hold. And lastly, what was the motive behind the donation? I can bet my two balls that the boy was paid, and this is illegal in many (if not all) first world countries.
The second case is no case at all.
If the boy was paid in Nigeria, then the UK has no jurisdiction to prosecute Elweremmadu.
Paying for organ donation is not illegal in Nigeria.
So the whole substratum of the case has been demolished. It is therefore non sequitur to talk about financial inducement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by inoki247: 7:46am On Jun 28, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

You people just like believing Fake News all the Documents released so far as shown his 22 so how did you believe the one with 41 nd still have no documents backup....

At least the one with the 22 don show him BVN age wey he use register since 2019 nd his NiN is also linked to his passport all this can't be falsified no mata aw corrupt Nigeria is or not having Database dere are something that you can't du...

If they think the Eke are lying about his age what about his bank account at least he has a bank account and they can contact his bank for KYC documents easily....

so you guys should stop believing fake News without documents backup even if u go believe make sure he get backup...

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by inoki247: 7:49am On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Why aren’t their lawyers speaking up and calling the UK Police and Courts out on what you feel is a lie then? They have the fake passport in their possession.

I don’t practice law in the UK but I practice in the US and I’ve seen numerous fake passports and forged documents.

There's no way a verifiable Passport Linked to NiN can be fake....

So far the passport is linked to NiN isn't fake...

That's why d New passport issued are linked to NIN so dat Data go dey tally unless u don't know how things works in Nigeria....

Nigeria doesn't have database but there are something that's not possible.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Naajjii: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2022
chuksbogus:
These are lies. He was never said to be 41 yrs and wasn't only tested and he wasn't a match. Problem started when he noticed they will be going back to Naija and he was the one that went to the police with his cock and bull story and not what this story is saying.
But it was reported that they were maltreating him after he changed his mind.

7 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Funflipper: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2022
Cantonese:
“ The doctor at the Royal Free in Camden became suspicious about whether the alleged victim was aware he was the donor of the kidney and whether he was 41 as his passport claimed.

The 15-year-old was given the passport of a 41-year-old in order to get into the UK, but did not know he was there to donate a kidney until he went a hospital appointment in London, a court heard yesterday”.

Very poor story.

Immigration officials both in Nigeria on exit and the UK on arrival would have stopped him, with a passport containing an age far older than his appearance. Immigration in Nigeria usually troubles first time traveling youths with fresh passports. If he went with Ekwerenmadu’s team, he would have escaped Nigeria, but stopped at the UK airport. How did he beat immigration on both sides.

The boy’s story makes it easy for us to understand. He claimed that he was offered a job. One would ask how someone he never met before offered him a job in England. Was there no offer made to him for a particular assignment? Surely that would be difficult to believe. He stayed in the man’s mansion in Abuja and enjoyed great food and drinks, according to him. What was he doing in a man’s house, who was not related to him and gave him such great life and offer.

I think the boy was offered the assignment by an Ekwerenmadu contact. He accepted it, looking at the amount of money available. If the court of Justice Ekwo allows it, then we can see the boy’s account details. Ekwerenmadu would not have been stupid enough to give him money in cash. That would be an evidence of some form of transaction between them.

The UK doctor helped the boy when he told him about the disadvantages of loosing one kidney. That made the boy change his mind. They called in the police and the boy saw his opportunity to remain in the UK.

Hopefully the courts, with evidences presented, would clarify this issue that the UK police, in a hurry to go to court, did not sort out.

This defiles simple logic and can only sell in a lawless nigerian court.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Naajjii: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2022
satandeterrible:

The second case is no case at all.
If the boy was paid in Nigeria, then the UK has no jurisdiction to prosecute Elweremmadu.
Paying for organ donation is not illegal in Nigeria.
So the whole substratum of the case has been demolished. It is therefore non sequitur to talk about financial inducement.
Then why don't you do the transplant in Nigeria? Besides where did you get that from that payment for organ donation is not illegal in Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by DOTian: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2022
I hope Ike Ekweremmadu will sur The Daily Mail for this.
Obviously, this is a poorly researched write up. Basically a very wreckless attempt at character assassination.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by GloriousGbola: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2022
the irony is that Sonia Ekeremadu's renal failure was being managed in the uk,

the UK of NHS and free health care
even if it was not free, her father clearly has enough money from his days as a politician

they were not based in the US, where out of control capitalistic health costs can immediately bankrupt you

her privileged circumstances, and the country in which she was based, meant that her kidney issues would be more of a managed inconvenience than a death sentence

we all know of different nigerians back home who have been financially wiped out after a few dialysis treatments.

so, quite simply, the one circumstance in her life when there was no choice but to get line like any other plebe, where wealth, position and connections meant nothing, was too much to bear, and now here we are

and of course, Nigerians, for all their complaints, actually celebrate oppression, which is why they refuse to see the power dynamic between ekeremadu and one construction worker.

unless Davis was a family friend, or a person from a similar background as the ekeremadus, this will always look like exactly what it is, a big man chancing a street urchin.

anyone who suddenly feels generous, please note, there are hundreds of desperately poor nigerians back home, who your kidney will serve far better than Sonia Ekermadu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Acidosis(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2022
chuksbogus:
These are lies. He was never said to be 41 yrs and wasn't only tested and he wasn't a match. Problem started when he noticed they will be going back to Naija and he was the one that went to the police with his cock and bull story and not what this story is saying.

These are tales you manufactured yourself, bro. Read the story again and again.

7 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2022
inoki247:

There's no way a verifiable Passport Linked to NiN can be fake....

So far the passport is linked to NiN isn't fake...

That's why d New passport issued are linked to NIN so dat Data go dey tally unless u don't know how things works in Nigeria....

Nigeria doesn't have database but there are something that's not possible.

So the British police, hospital, and courts are lying? The people in Britain created the fake passport they have in their possession? When are the couple’s lawyers going to make the police, hospital, and court retract what you feel is a lie? The passport will be used as evidence, shouldn’t they have done that by now? Read it. They say it’s a passport with a fake age.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10950461/Lincoln-Uni-BANS-organ-harvesting-Nigerian-professor-trafficked-teen-fake-passport.html

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2022
DOTian:
I hope Ike Ekweremmadu will sur The Daily Mail for this.
Obviously, this is a poorly researched write up. Basically a very wreckless attempt at character assassination.

Really? Will he sue them before or after the passport and the application he filed for the boy’s visa is used as evidence against him in court?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by DOTian: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Really? Will he sue them before or after the passport and the application he filed for the boy’s visa is used as evidence against him in court?

Hate intelligently..
We saw the boys passport here and it never said the boy was 41, this report says so.
In the passport request made by Ekweremmadu, he CLEARLY stayed the reason for the boys visit as kidney donation. It was there in the letter to the idiotic British embassy.
So I don't understand what your problem is..
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2022
DOTian:

Hate intelligently..
We saw the boys passport here and it never said the boy was 41, this report says so.
In the passport request made by Ekweremmadu, he CLEARLY stayed the reason for the boys visit as kidney donation. It was there in the letter to the idiotic British embassy.
So I don't understand what your problem is..

Where did you see his passport when it’s in the hands of British officials?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by paramakina202: 8:31am On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

But they weren’t going back to Nigeria. They were arrested trying to board a flight to Turkey without the boy.

This came directly from the UK police. They gave these statements to the media. If it’s a lie then their lawyers should be suing the UK police and the news outlet rather than agencies in Nigeria, right? Why haven’t their lawyers released a statement denying these claims?

Because the boy has already reported himself to police before the date of departure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.