Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor (65782 Views)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / I Was Promised A Job In The UK And Not Organ Donation – Ekweremadu’s Donor, Davi / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by maasoap(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The whole thing is contradictory.. different story flying around... cheesy

That's the real story for you right directly from the UK concerned parties unless you are one of the online defendants of organ harvesters. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by afadi2410: 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Another fake news,what do you actually mean that he was given a passport of a 41year old? Is there a passport for a 41year old?
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by do4luv14(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The boy is in Care in the UK. Do you really believe the story that supposedly came from his mouth? Do you really think Child Welfare officials would allow him access to social media and other outlets to tell his story with a criminal trial pending? I don’t and even money wouldn’t make me believe it.

is what he said not true

a young boy with a 41 yrs old passport, won't even be granted visa by the UK home office, much less allowed into the country
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by ponyonm: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
The passport we saw in the media carried that of a 21 year old and there's no way that boy can use a 41 years old passport to enter the UK. It would be detected immediately.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by maasoap(m): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
chuksbogus:
These are lies. He was never said to be 41 yrs and wasn't only tested and he wasn't a match. Problem started when he noticed they will be going back to Naija and he was the one that went to the police with his cock and bull story and not what this story is saying.

You knew all these to be facts and yet, you couldn't board a plane to UK to testify against the boy and in favour of the organ harvesters?
Those who have seen the said passports are telling us facts and you're here telling us it is lie. You think that the case is being heard in Nigeria where you always blackmail government at will?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Pinklygul: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Henix:

Well, ur corrupt senator violated UK law by engaging in such exploitation, he is capable of defending himself anywhere with the amount of corrupt wealth he has amassed for himself and his generation unborn. So let us not cry more than the bereaved. I'm happy that UK is not Nigeria where judiciary can be easily manipulated in favour of the highest bidder

Sen.Ekwe is from ebonyi?

Anyways,I can see who's crying here with the long epistles
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by GloriousGbola: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I think this is why they released that information. It’s already been done.
I’ve seen it done. Those fighting deportation here in America have shown me that anything can be falsified in Nigeria if money changes hands.

In the words of one of my old ogas.. Someone is working at the computer where your permits are processed. So if you are having challenges, you seek out the person and get your permit done.

Any system is only as safe as the integrity of the people handling it. Every day in the course of work /business I come.across different Nigerians abusing and manipulating supposedly secure systems for their own finincial benefit.

I have seen ogas at the top make rules that they casually break.

So I am not holding my breath for any of these stories of NIN, BVN, etal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by CDCEO001: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
chuksbogus:
These are lies. He was never said to be 41 yrs and wasn't only tested and he wasn't a match. Problem started when he noticed they will be going back to Naija and he was the one that went to the police with his cock and bull story and not what this story is saying.
Were you there? How come they did not carry out the test in Nigeria to be sure he was a match before taking the boy to UK if he was aware he is going to donate his organ. Or did they plan on taking every donor to UK for the test and bring them back to Nigeria till they get a match?
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Timekeeper452: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
The thing about most Nigerians, they are very gullible and stupi1d. The Nigerian media, the public, fellow corrupt politicians are already trying to move the blame to the young man David , in other to still kiss the a$$ of one of the men that has robbed them blind in their own country as a politician. Most Nigerians deserve what they get from their government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
You are an evilgenius.
Why not go an sell your kidney to them ediort. Exploiting a poor young Nigerian to save the life of a spoilt affluent woman who has enjoyed the best of this world is fraudulent a crime. They both have 4 kidneys and cannot spare one for their child. They have other children with kidneys. There are medical procedures to securing a donor and a kidney.
There is no paperwork regarding this. The boy had no lawyer to guide him. His family was not notified. There was no psychological preparation afforded him to know the consequences of his decision. Ekwere had 20,000 pounds in his pocket but hasn't paid the young man a dime. It is purely slavery move. Ekere has so many employees, his daughter has friends and neighbors, Ekwere has relatives and friends, the wife likewise. None of all their families, friends and acquaintances is willing to donate a single kidney. It is only this poor and uneducated man.

God will surely reward you with an exploiter like Ekwere to harvest not only your kidneys but much more as you wish this innocent young man.

Where is the document that this young man registered to be a donor in Nigeria? To be a donor, you have to be registered in the medical lineup. Where is the document that he signed to allowed a wealthy man to tamper with his internal organs? Where are the lawyers and the witnesses that attest to this?

Where is the part-payment afforded this young man in case of emergency? Where are the insurance papers? What if he died in the process? Has he been provided the necessary education regarding the aftermath? And, how to live with just a kidney?

Ekwere is in legal woes and he is a lawyer to know better.

If he had announced this on TV, so many decent donors would have willingly offered their kidneys. This Ukpo is not a donor but a victim of disproportionate exploitation.

His God saved him this young man and anyone supporting Ekwere is a devil and an insane wizard. May what you wish that innocent man come upon you. His God is alive.

Where was Ekwere during the endsars protest? What has he said regarding the suffering of the poor masses in Nigeria? The same poor fools are defending that diabolic man.

chuksbogus:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by OderaOdesigo: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10950461/Lincoln-Uni-BANS-organ-harvesting-Nigerian-professor-trafficked-teen-fake-passport.html

if indeed the doctor said this, he is a liar.

How could they have claimed he was 41? 21, yes but 41? No.

I don’t have any liking whatsoever for Ike Ekweremadu but I see from afar a guy who is not only an opportunist but a wicked soul.

All these are because the guy would have been coached by some people what to do so he can be granted asylum in the UK.

My prayers are with the Ekweremadu family at this point. May we not be confronted by the possible death or sickness of our children. It is not a situation we should wish even our worst enemies.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by gambia(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Praying to become a person sitting in a jail cell? Not I. As an immigration attorney, I’ve examined documents issued by Nigerian Immigration for years and I’ve seen more that a few fake documents therefore I choose not to believe them. Nigeria is notorious for forged documents and dishonest public servants that do anything for bribes.

We still have some honest folks out there though.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by chigoizie7(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
chuksbogus:

Do you ever think that some one like ekweremadu will just take a random person to UK without taking him to the hospital to confirm that the kidneys matched.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by AkaraAndBread: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

But they weren’t going back to Nigeria. They were arrested trying to board a flight to Turkey to have the procedure done.

This came directly from the UK police. They gave these statements to the media. If it’s a lie then their lawyers should be suing the UK police and the news outlet rather than agencies in Nigeria, right? Why haven’t their lawyers released a statement denying these claims?

The boy got to Royal Free Hospital at Camden and for reasons best known to him gave a different age (15 years) to the doctor during pre-treatment work up.

Of course with the discrepancies in age the doctor had to cancel the procedure (tissue typing had been done in Lagos hence the all clear for him to travel to UK where confirmatory tests would be done).

When the Ekweremmadus heard about they were pissed. They knew the boy was playing a game so "dem change am for am". The boy now ran away from where he was staying and eventually the matter ended up with the police.

The boy is lying and probably had no intention of donating his kidney. But why ruin a man and his family because you want to go to the UK?

When they find out his previously documented age from his passport, NIN number, BVN and bank records (you will state your DOB when opening account now?) that is when he will realize what he has done. He may be the one that will end up in jail... At best, deportation.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Timekeeper452: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
chuksbogus:
one of the clowns keeping Nigeria retrogressive.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by feeloscar(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
manontree:

This is false. The Ekweremadus were flying to Turkey to seek an alternative medical treatement

The donor's organ wasnt a match when tested in the UK and at this point he realised he would be returning to Nigeria. This was when he started his story

There was NO 41 year old passport

Dailymail is a rag and throws up made up stories daily. Whosoever reads this rag?
Another eye witness, LOL

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cantonese:

Nothing is contradictory. People simply heard that Ekwerenmadu attempted to harvest someone’s organ and they all crucified him instantly. Killing for ritual purposes is rampant in our society, so many then drew the conclusion that Ekwerenmadu was a ritualist. The press went straight to business. His political enemies went straight for his neck.

Now we have heard the story on the other side. The boy himself has told us his own side. Ekwerenmadu has filed a suit before Justice Ekwo asking for the release of vital information that would show the world that he was transparent at all times.

The boy’s neighbors have commented. The boy apparently changed his mind, having japa(d) from Nigeria and was requested to return home, as his kidney did not match. The UK police would try to protect the young man, at least for now. If he loses that case, na handcuff e go carry return to Nigeria.

Too much nollywood movies dey worry you. You have seen the released comprehensive detailed information by the UK hospital, police and media. That boy will be protected and he's getting asylum. Ekweremadus they're in hot soup
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Henix(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pinklygul:

Sen.Ekwe is from ebonyi?

Anyways,I can see who's crying here with the long epistles

He doesn't need to come from ur state before having u under his payroll. Like I said earlier, ur corrupt politician violated UK law by engaging in exploitation. He probably thought that UK is Nigeria where he can even buy human with his corrupt money.

Good luck to u guys, as ur senator defends himself on 7th July
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by maasoap(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
AkaraAndBread:

The boy got to Royal Free Hospital at Camden and for reasons best known to him gave a different age (15 years) to the doctor during pre-treatment work up.

Of course with the discrepancies in age the doctor had to cancel the procedure (tissue typing had been done in Lagos hence the all clear for him to travel to UK where confirmatory tests would be done).

When the Ekweremmadus heard about they were pissed. They knew the boy was playing a game so "dem change am for am". The boy now ran away from where he was staying and eventually the matter ended up with the police.

The boy is lying and probably had no intention of donating his kidney. But why ruin a man and his family because you want to go to the UK?

When they find out his previously documented age from his passport, NIN number, BVN and bank records (you will state your DOB when opening account now?) that is when he will realize what he has done. He may be the one that will end up in jail... At best, deportation.

Were they not going to ruin his life if not for luck, miracle or God? They have other children, don't they? Evil people and their supporters everywhere!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Timekeeper452: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
Why would I indulge a blind hater peddling days old story.
how is reporting the crime for which Ike was arrested for being a hater?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Funflipper: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The whole thing is contradictory.. different story flying around... cheesy

It is only contradictory to those who seek to turn the truth on its head.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Acidosis(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

if indeed the doctor said this, he is a liar.

How could they have claimed he was 41? 21, yes but 41? No.

I don’t have any liking whatsoever for Ike Ekweremadu but I see from afar a guy who is not only an opportunist but a wicked soul.

All these are because the guy would have been coached by some people what to do so he can be granted asylum in the UK.

My prayers are with the Ekweremadu family at this point. May we not be confronted by the possible death or sickness of our children. It is not a situation we should wish even our worst enemies.

Extend that prayer to the people of Enugu West Senatorial District who, unlike their 5th term senator, cannot afford ordinary dialysis in a secondary health centre in Enugu West.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Pinklygul: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Henix:

He doesn't need to come from ur state before having u under his payroll. Like I said earlier, ur corrupt politician violated UK law by engaging in exploitation. He probably thought that UK is Nigeria where he can even buy human with his corrupt money.

Good luck to u guys, as ur senator defends himself on 7th July

Neither does the world have to end before you have sense
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by OderaOdesigo: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Acidosis:

Extend that prayer to the people of Enugu West Senatorial District, who unlike their 5th term senator, cannot afford ordinary dialysis in a secondary health centre in Enugu West.

I can’t disagree with you at all. You are very right. Thanks for pointing that out.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by ozo13(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

But they weren’t going back to Nigeria. They were arrested trying to board a flight to Turkey to have the procedure done.

This came directly from the UK police. They gave these statements to the media. If it’s a lie then their lawyers should be suing the UK police and the news outlet rather than agencies in Nigeria, right? Why haven’t their lawyers released a statement denying these claims?
leave them.they think its Nigeria ppl can cook up stories and make ppl swallow it by force

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by UrPapa: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tinubu should stop snitching on us to UK
Is organ harvesting not better dan MC oluomo sect
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by K4daniel: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
I want you guys to know this, the UK compliance rate is almost 99%. The country is one of the most law-abiding and compliant countries. Anyone going there must be careful and be a good person. It's a good country and everywhere is well-coordinated but you need to drop the Naija mentality.

That's why if he had made good consultation before he embarked on that plan he would' have not gotten himself into this messy case.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by backnbeta(f): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
This version is the worst and most unbelievable of the versions! Why would Ekweremadu obtain a passport for a 15-yr-old and ask immiga to put 41? Is the gap not too ridiculous? I believe David is a scammer, a terrible one while the Ekweremadus are selfish and wicked
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Sunsets: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Zaheeddudu: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
U get dis kind money 20,000euro For hand u no help d youth na wen ur pikin get problem u bring d money out idiot of u
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Arielle: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The ekeremadus have simply paid different bloggers to plant different stories

It is nothing we haven't seen before

This is how James ibori also produced documents back then to show it was a different ibori convicted for petty theft.

They are already gaming the Nigerian court of public opinion. Most Nigerians now believe that there is no harm no foul because David is an adult who was 'fully aware of what he was doing' and is an ungrateful thief who took the opportunity to set his 'benefactors' up

" after all we did for you - we brought you on an all expenses paid trip to the uk - we paid to xxxxx naira! we took ypu from the slums for a sightseeing trip in the UK! this is how you choose to repay our kindness to you!"

The memes about poor thieves being burned and rich thieves being celebrated are true.

There is no real difference between this and the frequently reported ritual organ harvesting.

The difference here is that this is white collar organ harvesting by a big man with a pen.

Authority stealing.

International gbomo gbomo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Funflipper: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cantonese:

Nothing is contradictory. People simply heard that Ekwerenmadu attempted to harvest someone’s organ and they all crucified him instantly. Killing for ritual purposes is rampant in our society, so many then drew the conclusion that Ekwerenmadu was a ritualist. The press went straight to business. His political enemies went straight for his neck.

Now we have heard the story on the other side. The boy himself has told us his own side. Ekwerenmadu has filed a suit before Justice Ekwo asking for the release of vital information that would show the world that he was transparent at all times.

The boy’s neighbors have commented. The boy apparently changed his mind, having japa(d) from Nigeria and was requested to return home, as his kidney did not match. The UK police would try to protect the young man, at least for now. If he loses that case, na handcuff e go carry return to Nigeria.

Liar from the pit of hell. You will all pay for your evil.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Who Exactly Was Ezeego And What Did He Do? / Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) / EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.