Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Business Can I Start With 100k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Business Can I Start With 100k (1125 Views)

Please What Business Can I Do With My 1million In Benin Please, Very Urgent! / Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph / Please What Business Can I Start With 700000, Please I Really Need Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 100k by Coolbanke: 6:50am On Jun 28, 2022
Hello Fam... Ok, straight to the point

I've been thinking of several businesses I can start. And below is a list of what I have interest in and would be needing advice here on which to choose, how viable and feasible it will be.

They are;

1. A chemist. I have little idea on this

2. A cyber cafe: my mum currently has a shop for this. But, so far things aren't going on smoothly

3. Laundry business

I have a shop already (sort of) and though I do not really have funds yet. But, which can be more feasible with a budget of 100k or less.

Thanks for Ur answers, ideas, etc
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by FairAdvocate(m): 6:53am On Jun 28, 2022
Go rent 3plot of land and start tomatoes growing business....thank me later
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by Fadafada231(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2022
Chemist for 100k are you for real? Unless laundry work but that 100k still small though
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2022
Bet shop instead of cyber cafe, you add pos to it, then you learn a skill like phone repair
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by F117nighthawk: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2022
Number 3 is your best bet with little capital, once u are very good at washing, u will surely get more customers quote author=Coolbanke post=114221304]Hello Fam... Ok, straight to the point

I've been thinking of several businesses I can start. And below is a list of what I have interest in and would be needing advice here on which to choose, how viable and feasible it will be.

They are;

2. A cyber cafe: my mum currently has a shop for this. But, so far things aren't going on smoothly

3. Laundry business

I have a shop already (sort of) and though I do not really have funds yet. But, which can be more feasible with a budget of 100k or less.

Thanks for Ur answers, ideas, etc[/quote]
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2022
Crypto
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by jimmyolasun: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2022
Carry 2odds and have 200+ in a day. Thank me later
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by Coolbanke: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2022
jimmyolasun:
Carry 2odds and have 200+ in a day. Thank me later

I go thank you now
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by Cousin9999: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
You can better answer this question by going out into communities and finding out what they need.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by Nazgul: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Of the 3 options you listed, the only one your 100k would be able to start is the laundry. But you must have a shop on ground cos if you're including the 100k in the total budget (shop inclusive) it won't go anywhere.

Our Naira is useless.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by ikeno(m): 5:07am On Jun 29, 2022
I doubt if u can start any of those businesses with 100k.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by Autobot05: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2022
Coolbanke:

They are;

3. Laundry business

Little idea kwa for person health … no go kill person because of say you need money o.
Laundry is cool if you’re in a suitable location ( barracks, campus )

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by Leaki: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2022
Coolbanke:

They are;

3. Laundry business

If you are interested I can introduce you to my Line of business and teach you how it works...
But we can't do everything via phone as will physically meet so I can show you all you need to know....

With your 100k I will take you to Ikeja computer village, will be buying mini laptops, cause that what 100k can get ... will buy about 5 to 6 mini neat laptops and resell them....trust me you will be seeing about 50 to 60k profit when you sell the laptops..this is a very lucrative business.... If you are interested

Reach me via WhatsApp on 09 058 39 89 20

(1) (Reply)

What Do Women Really Want? / Young Nigerian Boy Makes A Walking Robot (pics/video) / How Can I Stop My Mind From Thinking Carnally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.