Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,657 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

What Do Women Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Really Want? (1128 Views)

Do Women Really Hate Nice Guys? Check This Out... / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want / What Do Women Really Want? A Big Bank Account Or A Big "Drill-bit"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Really Want? by Heroicvic(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
I'll keep this brief

She left her ex which happens to be my boss for me, her excuse being that he takes her for granted and doesn't treat her like a woman

She obviously found what she needed in a man that made her fall for me ( this love life sweet gan, you'll be jealous if you knew us)

Long story short, she invited me stating that she's missing yesterday evening

I managed to go through her contact and messages which I'm not used to and found my name as Victor eleko grin with a laughing emoji (eleko means someone that sells pap in Yoruba Lang)

The shocker is that I saw her ex number with my heartrob

I did a very good job to keep my emotion but she found out that I'm upset and she started begging saying I'm the one that caused it because we had a misunderstanding few days back

Told her she's the type that will f**k my gateman and still blame me for it and went ahead to end everything

Problem is she's being on my dm trying to explain and apologize, giving me reasons she did it and why I should take her back

Please what should I do coz I've moved on and I've found peace with myself

I don't want to be label simp but I'm still in love with her

Modified : I forgot to add that she's a virgin to those that are mentioning love peddlers
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by TINUBUISMAD: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
For the lady money and prick!!
But U Oga , you are very stewpid !!!

3 Likes

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by iLegendd(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
Money and prick
grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Princess80(f): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
Heroicvic:

Please what should I do coz I've moved on and I've found peace with her

Have you moved on or are you still in love?
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Heroicvic(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
Money and prick

I'm not sure
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by TINUBUISMAD: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Heroicvic:

I'm not sure
You are a SIMP! Are you sure of this one?

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Heroicvic(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
Oga , you are very stewpid !!!

Easy on me brr
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Animegirl(f): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Take her back. If God can forgive you, why can't you forgive and accept her back? Like you said, you still love her. Don't give yourself emotional stress pls.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Heroicvic(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

You are a SIMP! Are you sure of this one?

Explain brother
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by PlayMaker14: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Just avoid her before she turns you into a full grown SIMP.

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Heroicvic(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Animegirl:
Take her back. If God can forgive you, why can't you forgive and accept her back? Like you said, you still love her. Don't give yourself emotional stress pls.

Are you saying this because you're a female?
It's really hard to find out that your girl is cheating ma'am
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Frawdboiy: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Money and good good lashing.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Heroicvic(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
[quote author=Princess80 post=118364923]Have you moved on or are you still in love?[/quote

I've moved on
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Autobot05: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Heroicvic:
I'll keep this brief

She left her ex which happens to be my boss for me, her excuse being that he takes her for granted and doesn't treat her like a woman

She obviously found what she needed in a man that made her fall for me ( this love life sweet gan, you'll be jealous if you knew us)

I managed to go through her contact and messages which I'm not used to and found my name as Victor eleko grin with a laughing emoji (eleko means someone that sells pap in Yoruba Lang)

I did a very good job to keep my emotion but she found out that I'm upset and she started begging saying I'm the one that caused it because we had a misunderstanding few days back

Told her she's the type that will f**k my gateman and still blame me for it and went ahead to end everything

Problem is she's being on my dm trying to explain and apologize, giving me reasons she did it and why I should take her back

Being in love with a love-peddler ??
Live with it and move on bro
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by 2dice01: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Anytime i read I am not a simp at the end of the statement i always laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nhemzie17: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
You are a f.ool for thinking of forgiving her and if you do, you are a bas.t.ard.
I do tell guys; Any girl that leaves her boyfriend for you can easily do the same to you.
She's obviously for the streets, so let her be. And don't listen to any beech that would tell you to forgive her, they are only supportin themselves.
A bitch sympathises with a bitch
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by sleek214(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Your dick
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Dizzyyish: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by 9japride(m): 12:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Since you love her, then go back to her and stop looking for answers here. Experience is always the best teacher. Funny, you think you can change an adult? Go back to her and enjoy yourself to the envy of others tongue
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Helpout12345: 3:06am On Nov 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin Now you know your true position.

You are just eleko... supplier of akamu. In other words, you are just a fvck and sperm supplier.

You either continue your supplies or stop the contract if you have been supplying without collecting money.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Heroicvic(m): 4:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Autobot05:

Being in love with a love-peddler ??
Live with it and move on bro

She's not
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Heroicvic(m): 4:18am On Nov 14, 2022
2dice01:
Anytime i read I am not a simp at the end of the statement i always laugh grin

I'm sad
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by eteebanky1: 5:15am On Nov 14, 2022
Continue fucking her, no emotions

After all, she didn't plan to get married to you in the future, you're just one of her fucking Love Machine

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Autobot05: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Heroicvic:

She's not

Ok oya go back to her and stop disturbing us please
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nonywendy(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2022
Heroicvic:
I'll keep this brief

Modified : I forgot to add that she's a virgin to those that are mentioning love peddlers
u have not moved on. If u have moved on u would not post this to ask us. My bro, move on. She will manipulate you till you feel depressed
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nonywendy(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2022
Animegirl:
so every little time dey have misunderstanding she will change the name she used to save his contact??
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by danilo2010(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Oga lash very well to ur satisfaction,when u give her gbola,dump her sorry ass,and move on

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Softmirror: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Heroicvic:

LOL grin..
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nonexisting1: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
Eleko my brother, you're not a simp, you are just an understanding man in love. You say she is a virgin. Even though I can bet my balls you didn't confirm the virginity but I will believe you. I know you love her so much and I suggest you stand up to defend the love now. She says she loves you and she says she is a virgin also. That's a good combo every understanding man needs in a woman. Congratulations to you Eleko my brother.

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Heroicvic(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Eleko my brother, you're not a simp, you are just an understanding man in love. You say she is a virgin. Even though I can bet my balls you didn't confirm the virginity but I will believe you. I know you love her so much and I suggest you stand up to defend the love now. She says she loves you and she says she is a virgin also. That's a good combo every understanding man needs in a woman. Congratulations to you Eleko my brother.

I'm not here to defend her but She's a Virgin

(1) (Reply)

What is that thing you love in a woman? / 11 Years Old Bride getting married trending / Disturbing; World Best Coffee Made From Cat Excreta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.