Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,459 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! (35966 Views)

How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by skywalker240(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
VULCAN:
Too many daft people on this site. People who cannot comprehend topics but rush to respond.

The focus on the OP is paternity fraud and not just the cheating that led to it.

Can you tell us how a man can commit Maternity Fraud?

Tell us how a man will impregnate a woman outside and convince his wife she is the mother?

Mtscheww
You are wise, it seems like only few of us understand what the op is trying to say
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Flipmac(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

Can you imagine!
Coming from a supposed lady?
And That's enough to encourage yourself ya!

The more comments from ladies here, just goes to show that there's no hope any more!
And yes, that's the fact. That is why you see Nigerians coming back home to marry.
You will learn to appreciate Nigerian women when you visit western, eastern, southern African countries.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
Like I said earlier "I don't know why some people get married"

Remember you are a product of marriage

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by LincolnOnyeabor: 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mokason288:
I have a room stocked with drinks for my traditional marriage.

To cut long story short.

Wedding is called off

I stumbled on her phone and saw her chat with her friend... My supposed Fiancée is traveling out of the country January with another man to Canada .

This hoes ain’t loyal

Tell me this is a joke please.
Not meant to be insensitive sir
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Jedi0101(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
tayo60:
A man should really study and know the woman he is marrying . A lady with many body counts before marriage can't never be faithful, and moreso, women pretend a lot. Do an undercover investigation about her from friends, neighbors etc before you marry her. So also, a woman who fears God cannot cheat in marriage.

Ihuru no matter how dedicated you are in studying a woman, what she wants you to know is what you would know.

Fear that gender e get why...

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Dangrace01: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mokason288:

To cut long story short.

Wedding is called off

I stumbled on her phone and saw her chat with her friend... My supposed Fiancée is traveling out of the country January with another man to Canada .

This hoes ain’t loyal

shocked

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Ijaya123: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
It is not only married women who cheat, married men do worse. Cheating on her husband is bad, but don't be surprised if you find out her husband does same. I also believe her husband is lacking in some important aspects otherwise she wouldn't cheat.

By their comments you will know them.

LilMissFavvy:
Your opinion, your business. Know whoever you chose.

Whoever knows this lady should keep an eye on her. Seems like she shares something common with the lady in the story with the way she’s taking criticism of the lady personal.

The Op main point is about paternity fraud but she is more concerned about men that cheat also.

I have a question for you, Can man commit maternity fraud by giving a woman a child that doesn’t belong to her?

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by luminouz(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
QueenofAnambra:
Well, my husband told me Igbo women cheat a lot and commit so much paternity fraud. And that's why he chose to marry a gorgeous White woman, aka me tongue. He calls me a goddess, so in love with me, and we have 2 kids, and both are his. I don't cheat like Nigerian women.

I'm from Poland and in my country, you will find loads of igbo men getting married to Polish women. They chase so hard, lol, and it's the same story, they say igbo women are a baggage of trouble, so they prefer us. Their dream is to marry us White women and be so happy grin
Mama Poland!!!! grin

See your polish nose!!!
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
I didn't read the nonsense'you typed. cheesy , why should I read through such mass of stupidityyy cheesy . If you really wish to train a bastard' son, then don't take time to pick a wife, pick carelessly and you will surely end with the type that will give your nonsense'to you bumper to bumper cheesy, . Your life, your business.
OlawaleBammie:
Talking like a kid

You wey a go dey kill gradually till u die, u wil lean like a thread wen hand reach u, even the pikin go see u run.

I am one of the wrong guy to mess with outside there.

No be me go use my hand touch u na, nah!! A no go touch u, but u will beg for death.

See, my spirit of forgiveness is very ill, it's sick. And i am not a religious person, i dont believe in most of the tins we re tot as a Christian while growing up, but i am an upright person. But the day u bring a bastard into the house...lol, u wil beg for death.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Your opinion, your business. Know whoever you chose.
Ijaya123:

By their comments you will know them

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by OlawaleBammie: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
I didn't read the nonsense'you typed. cheesy , why should I read through such mass of stupidityyy cheesy . If you really wish to train a bastard' son, then don't take time to pick a wife, pick carelessly and you will surely end with the type that will give your nonsense'to you bumper to bumper cheesy, . Your life, your business.
abeg get lost
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Goldbw122(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
The way marriages and girls attitude to marry are just processing, is very bad.. and the future is very unclear.
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by MadarasBlade(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

Only broke people raise bastard children though, how much come be dna again?
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by sonofElElyon: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the Morning Y'all!

It was yesternight after work, I decided to stop by a grocery shop to stock up as usual. On coming out, driving through my estate back gate, boom! A cluster of people gathered, some at different sides of the road, others at the scene, I looked closer it was a lady and a guy fighting, and others were just watching not separating them, I pulled over immediately (best decision I ever took). If it was any other scenario I wouldn't have even looked twice, but you see man beating/fighting woman, I detest it!

Before I could come out and asked what's happening, the lady already burst the guy's head open with a stone, he had blood all over his head/face, ah! then joined in another guy slapping her and pulling her hair (she kept shouting OMONIGHO!), I was like what the f***, what if her husband or brother shows up?

Just before I wanted to go and separate them, I just said lemme confirm what's happening...
I finally asked,
-wetin dey happen?

'Bros, this lady husband just catch her with man dy comot for hotel so, he call secretariat boys to drag her and the man go, na wetin she dey fight so, say she nr wan go'.
-were the husband so?
'see am for there'.

Woah! the husband stood behind a highlander jeep on his phone, now it made sense why she kept shouting OMONIGHO!!!
Further findings showed that, they've been married for 5years, he has asked her time and time again, their child is always falling sick(he's SS), and the man is (AA) ,she always downplayed the fact...
Now, rumor had been going on that's she's cheating, but since he is a bonkery(oil people) worker, he's mostly out of town.
From what he said, he said the child looks exactly like the man he caught the wife with now...

Boom! off they drove to secretariat, younger me would've driven along the convoy to see the end... but for my sanity sake, I chose not to.

Now, what's happening with women nowadays?
if you see the husband and the man she's cheating with, they're world's apart oh (husband dust am in every facet)
is it money, attention, sex, high-libido, urge-to-explore or what exactly??

Some say women don't marry who they love, but who's ready, even at that, you should know you're married and respect the union!
Do you know what it means for a man to marry you, provide for you and end up to be training another man's child?

Why do MARRIED women cheat?
The men sleeping with the married women are useless oh, no doubt, but you can make a case that some of them don't even know the ladies are married..

I'm getting scared every passing day about keeping an undercover slut at home..
You people pity us(MEN) nah.
Most women no longer have shame..
Sodom and Gomorah babes no do reach this one oh.

What do these women actually want?!

How do we know this isn't just fiction?

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by femijay8271(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Newtownconcrete:

Always try to hack your fiancee's phones to give you insight on who they really are. Or else, you go do trial and error tire or you'll just settle down with a cheat. Msg me for how to hack phone. Sms, Whatsapp, voice call..,.. everything on the phone

Boss, pls teach me how to hack everything u listed up there
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
sonofElElyon:

How do we know this isn't just fiction?
Whether you chose to believe or nah, that's entirely your prerogative Sir...

I'm sure you've not bothered to ask yourself, why DNA test is becoming increasingly prevalent nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Wwwq: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
How
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dangrace01:

shocked
just imagine this!!
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Emmypure: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
QueenofAnambra:
Well, my husband told me Igbo women cheat a lot and commit so much paternity fraud. And that's why he chose to marry a gorgeous White woman, aka me tongue. He calls me a goddess, so in love with me, and we have 2 kids, and both are his. I don't cheat like Nigerian women.

I'm from Poland and in my country, you will find loads of igbo men getting married to Polish women. They chase so hard, lol, and it's the same story, they say igbo women are a baggage of trouble, so they prefer us. Their dream is to marry us White women and be so happy grin

Keep deceiving your self, nobody cheats than the whites, if you doubt me watch the American series cheaters.
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by ShaqFu: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Well sh1t like this happen almost everyday in Nigeria. All I can say is, just know the person you're married to and have a clear definition of what your marriage entails. Period.
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by DaddyNimo(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the Morning Y'all!

It was yesternight after work, I decided to stop by a grocery shop to stock up as usual. On coming out, driving through my estate back gate, boom! A cluster of people gathered, some at different sides of the road, others at the scene, I looked closer it was a lady and a guy fighting, and others were just watching not separating them, I pulled over immediately (best decision I ever took). If it was any other scenario I wouldn't have even looked twice, but you see man beating/fighting woman, I detest it!

Before I could come out and asked what's happening, the lady already burst the guy's head open with a stone, he had blood all over his head/face, ah! then joined in another guy slapping her and pulling her hair (she kept shouting OMONIGHO!), I was like what the f***, what if her husband or brother shows up?

Just before I wanted to go and separate them, I just said lemme confirm what's happening...
I finally asked,
-wetin dey happen?

'Bros, this lady husband just catch her with man dy comot for hotel so, he call secretariat boys to drag her and the man go, na wetin she dey fight so, say she nr wan go'.
-were the husband so?
'see am for there'.

Woah! the husband stood behind a highlander jeep on his phone, now it made sense why she kept shouting OMONIGHO!!!
Further findings showed that, they've been married for 5years, he has asked her time and time again, their child is always falling sick(he's SS), and the man is (AA) ,she always downplayed the fact...
Now, rumor had been going on that's she's cheating, but since he is a bonkery(oil people) worker, he's mostly out of town.
From what he said, he said the child looks exactly like the man he caught the wife with now...

Boom! off they drove to secretariat, younger me would've driven along the convoy to see the end... but for my sanity sake, I chose not to.

Now, what's happening with women nowadays?
if you see the husband and the man she's cheating with, they're world's apart oh (husband dust am in every facet)
is it money, attention, sex, high-libido, urge-to-explore or what exactly??

Some say women don't marry who they love, but who's ready, even at that, you should know you're married and respect the union!
Do you know what it means for a man to marry you, provide for you and end up to be training another man's child?

Why do MARRIED women cheat?
The men sleeping with the married women are useless oh, no doubt, but you can make a case that some of them don't even know the ladies are married..

I'm getting scared every passing day about keeping an undercover slut at home..
You people pity us(MEN) nah.
Most women no longer have shame..
Sodom and Gomorah babes no do reach this one oh.

What do these women actually want?!
Only a simp won't know when his woman is cheating....a simp will have all the clues an evidence but mumu emotions and love will blind him....no how your woman go dey cheat and you no go know....unless you're a forking stupid simp who isn't logical in thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mokason288:

To cut long story short.

Wedding is called off

This hoes ain’t loyal
you've got to be kidding me!

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
DaddyNimo:

Only a simp won't know when his woman is cheating....a simp will have all the clues an evidence but mumu emotions and love will blind him....no how your woman go dey cheat and you no go know....unless you're a forking stupid simp who isn't logical in thinking.
you people over that word SIMP here!
do you even know what it means?

do you know how pretentious some women can get?
do you know how busy some of us men get, from one business trip to another?
Na woman I go come dey monitor like a small child..

Woman wey wan cheat go cheat and she go do am under your nose!
Just pray to get a decent and self-respectful lady.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Juoflife1(f): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Married women cheat for the same reason married men cheat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Excuzeme: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
blinking001:
Men get cancelled more often especially when infidelity is the centre of discussion but in reality women cheat more. Once paternity test is mentioned, one gets to see how uncomfortable women feel.

As a man you must ensure to save up funds for DNA test to ascertain you're the biological father of the kids you're slaving all your life for.
Never trust women for in them lies conceit and disingenuity.

The best thing is for Govt to make DNA Test COMPULSORY, immediately after Birth of a Child and FUND IT, just the way they fund Family Planning Clinics and give Pregnancy prevention tablets to Women for free!

And Paternity Fraud should attract a minimum of 15yrs Jail term
End of Story.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Osashalom: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
You are very correct, majority of the problem came from fornication. Some are even hardcore fornicators for that matter.
Romanoff:
Stop fornicating, male and female, stop it.

Na wetin all these "I must sample before marriage" dey cost.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Excuzeme:

The best thing is for Govt to make DNA Test COMPULSORY, immediately after Birth of a Child and FUND IT, just the way they fund Family Planning Clinics and give Pregnancy prevention tablets to Women for free!

And Paternity Fraud should attract a minimum of 15yrs Jail term
End of Story.
SECONDED!
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Juoflife1:
Married women cheat for the same reason married men cheat.
Your post simply reveals what you are.
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by tunapawizzy: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Poster how u take know say the husband dust the one she's cheating with in sex n libido....e be like u and the husband dey nack
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Excuzeme: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

you people over that word SIMP here!
do you even know what it means?

do you know how pretentious some women can get?
do you know how busy some of us men get, from one business trip to another?
Na woman I go come dey monitor like a small child..

Woman wey wan cheat go cheat and she go do am under your nose!
Just pray to get a decent and self-respectful lady.

Maverick777: I pulled over immediately (best decision I ever took). If it was any other scenario I wouldn't have even looked twice, but you see man beating/fighting woman, I detest it!

Once l saw the above in your original Post, l knew rigth away that we are dealing with a "covert" SIMP! grin grin
You will pull over, only when it is a Man beating/fighting a Woman but you wont pull over, if it was a Woman beating/fighting a Man and you sure wont detest that!
Give me a better definition of a SIMP, than the above?

Treat people EQUALLY, irrespective of their gender!
and it is true, for every cheating action, there are "signs", no matter how secretive the Woman is, it is just that SIMPS try to convince themselves that she is not cheating and everything is fine, as long as she gives them small action 'on-top', once in awhile. grin undecided

A Spouse is perhaps the biggest investment in one's life (Notice: I said "Spouse", meaning Husband or Wife).
It can make or ruin one's life, beyond imagination so it is horrendously stoopid, for anyone to say they dont have time to "keep an eye" on their Spouse, to make sure that the investment is giving good ROI and is not actually becoming a liability.

Your Business Wealth and Health can only grow, when your Home is Peaceful and you have Peace of Mind.
It is nto about Jealousy or idleness, it is common sense, which SIMPS dont seem to have in any small measure.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by IamAsiri: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

the key word in my post being MOST!

Yeah, I know undecided. That means out of every 10 married that you know, at least 6 are cheats, right? I think you are not even married yet, so I presume that you are chaste?

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Juoflife1(f): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:
Your post simply reveals what you are.
Your opinion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.