Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! (35969 Views)

How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

Can you imagine!
Coming from a supposed lady?
And That's enough to encourage yourself ya!

The more comments from ladies here, just goes to show that there's no hope any more!
She is actually right. Visit SA, you will understand. Save for North Africans due to religious constraints, most African women are not faithful. Not all though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by ikezudon(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
It's crazy really...

Check out how to get a google voice phone number in Nigeria.

https://billzonthestreets.com/get-google-voice-number-nigeria/
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by KingOfTheDamned: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
shut your damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga��

I can bet my snack your mum sells ogi or crayfish in one of the markets... Maybe you didn't even finish secondary school before dropping out to learn phone repairing

Dirty boy
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
You/your gender are actually the ones who need all the prayers and help. I am sure you are aware that the women actually learnt the cheating game from the men. Both genders are guilty.
Maverick777:

sighted!
no shame!
so if a man cheats, as a woman, the next thing you do is, you go look for the next tom and spread your legs?
don't you even have shame?
how does that sound in your mouth?
and then you bring another man's child to your husband to train abi?

how did we get here for heaven sake??
God help you Ma.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by OlawaleBammie: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Well, you belong to the class of men who do not mind spending their remaining days in prison', or facing death' sentence. It's left for you to chose wisely, or have your remaining days ruined'.
Talking like a kid

You wey a go dey kill gradually till u die, u wil lean like a thread wen hand reach u, even the pikin go see u run.

I am one of the wrong guy to mess with outside there.

No be me go use my hand touch u na, nah!! A no go touch u, but u will beg for death.

See, my spirit of forgiveness is very ill, it's sick. And i am not a religious person, i dont believe in most of the tins we re tot as a Christian while growing up, but i am an upright person. But the day u bring a bastard into the house...lol, u wil beg for death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
redseason:

She is actually right. Visit SA, you will understand. Save for North Africans due to religious constraints, most African women are not faithful. Not all though.
Shut up your gat damn mouth!
the fact that other people are doing it, does it mean it's right?
Or you don't know what is right anymore?
Why didn't you copy women from North African countries?
Since you want to copy!

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Romanoff(f): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

that is not a yardstick madam!

its about thye mindset

Infact, as a man, I've had a lot of ladies during my prime, Now all I want is just one(wife).
Nothing outside would ever freak me again.
It wouldn't be so for a random 23year old just getting married.

so you see..

Yinmu. I done tell you wetin I know.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Ilaumoh(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
grin

Nigerian women are dirty smelly cheats especially Akwa ibom, Rivers , Benue and Delta ... Run from these 4 states
which state are you from ?
And Op which state did this happen??
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by spencekat(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

madam/oga, there is no 'one size fits all' in these cases.
People have married virgins that still ended up cheating.
[/b]leave God out of it[b], decency and respect is key!

My take is, Most Women don't know what they want!
Tarr,you CANNNOT leave GOD out of it.
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by mediclife1987(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
grin

Nigerian women are dirty smelly cheats especially Akwa ibom, Rivers , Benue and Delta ... Run from these 4 states

This thing you mention about these states just make me want to relocate there and work. Make I chop their women wella.
I hope sey dem no too like money like our Yoruba babes sha?
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by juman(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
The child might be the husband kid.
DNA first to confirm.
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Kdon2: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the Morning Y'all!
one oh.

What do these women actually want?!

Women are scum, never to be trusted...Last last marriage na scam!
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by deebrownneymar: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

It was yesternight after work, I decided to stop by a grocery shop to stock up as usual. On coming out, driving through my estate back gate, boom! A cluster of people gathered, some at different sides of the road, others at the scene, I looked closer it was a lady and a guy fighting, and others were just watching not separating them, I pulled over immediately (best decision I ever took). If it was any other scenario I wouldn't have even looked twice, but you see man beating/fighting woman, I detest it!

Before I could come out and asked what's happening, the lady already burst the guy's head open with a stone, he had blood all over his head/face, ah! then joined in another guy slapping her and pulling her hair (she kept shouting OMONIGHO!), I was like what the f***, what if her husband or brother shows up?

Just before I wanted to go and separate them, I just said lemme confirm what's happening...
I finally asked,
-wetin dey happen?

'Bros, this lady husband just catch her with man dy comot for hotel so, he call secretariat boys to drag her and the man go, na wetin she dey fight so, say she nr wan go'.
-were the husband so?
'see am for there'.

Woah! the husband stood behind a highlander jeep on his phone, now it made sense why she kept shouting OMONIGHO!!!
Further findings showed that, they've been married for 5years, he has asked her time and time again, their child is always falling sick(he's SS), and the man is (AA) ,she always downplayed the fact...
Now, rumor had been going on that's she's cheating, but since he is a bonkery(oil people) worker, he's mostly out of town.
From what he said, he said the child looks exactly like the man he caught the wife with now...

Boom! off they drove to secretariat, younger me would've driven along the convoy to see the end... but for my sanity sake, I chose not to.

Now, what's happening with women nowadays?
if you see the husband and the man she's cheating with, they're world's apart oh (husband dust am in every facet)
is it money, attention, sex, high-libido, urge-to-explore or what exactly??

Some say women don't marry who they love, but who's ready, even at that, you should know you're married and respect the union!
Do you know what it means for a man to marry you, provide for you and end up to be training another man's child?

Why do MARRIED women cheat?
The men sleeping with the married women are useless oh, no doubt, but you can make a case that some of them don't even know the ladies are married..

I'm getting scared every passing day about keeping an undercover slut at home..
You people pity us(MEN) nah.
Most women no longer have shame..
Sodom and Gomorah babes no do reach this one oh.

Women are scum except those I’m related to. Lmao
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

Shut up your gat damn mouth!
the fact that other people are doing it, does it mean it's right?
Or you don't know what is right anymore?
Why didn't you copy women from North African countries?
Since you want to copy!
Says a rat who has comprehension issues. Who says adultery is right? She only pointed out that if you see the rate of adultery in other African countries save North Africans, Nigeria’s case is child’s play. And she is 100% right. Leave your hole and travel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by juman(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Men cheat.
Women cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by luminouz(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
tayo60:
A man should really study and know the woman he is marrying . A lady with many body counts before marriage can't never be faithful, and moreso, women pretend a lot. Do an undercover investigation about her from friends, neighbors etc before you marry her. So also, a woman who fears God cannot cheat in marriage.

Gold plated!!!!
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by VULCAN(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Too many daft people on this site. People who cannot comprehend topics but rush to respond.

The focus on the OP is paternity fraud and not just the cheating that led to it.

Can you tell us how a man can commit Maternity Fraud?

Tell us how a man will impregnate a woman outside and convince his wife she is the mother?

Mtscheww
Kobicove:
Another thread opened specifically to bash females

OP are you trying to tell us that we don't also have married men who cheat? undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by ajayiopy: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

It was yesternight after work, I decided to stop by a grocery shop to stock up as usual. On coming out, driving through my estate back gate, boom! A cluster of people gathered, some at different sides of the road, others at the scene, I looked closer it was a lady and a guy fighting, and others were just watching not separating them, I pulled over immediately (best decision I ever took). If it was any other scenario I wouldn't have even looked twice, but you see man beating/fighting woman, I detest it!

Before I could come out and asked what's happening, the lady already burst the guy's head open with a stone, he had blood all over his head/face, ah! then joined in another guy slapping her and pulling her hair (she kept shouting OMONIGHO!), I was like what the f***, what if her husband or brother shows up?

Just before I wanted to go and separate them, I just said lemme confirm what's happening...
I finally asked,
-wetin dey happen?

'Bros, this lady husband just catch her with man dy comot for hotel so, he call secretariat boys to drag her and the man go, na wetin she dey fight so, say she nr wan go'.
-were the husband so?
'see am for there'.

Woah! the husband stood behind a highlander jeep on his phone, now it made sense why she kept shouting OMONIGHO!!!
Further findings showed that, they've been married for 5years, he has asked her time and time again, their child is always falling sick(he's SS), and the man is (AA) ,she always downplayed the fact...
Now, rumor had been going on that's she's cheating, but since he is a bonkery(oil people) worker, he's mostly out of town.
From what he said, he said the child looks exactly like the man he caught the wife with now...

Boom! off they drove to secretariat, younger me would've driven along the convoy to see the end... but for my sanity sake, I chose not to.

if you see the husband and the man she's cheating with, they're world's apart oh (husband dust am in every facet)

Some say women don't marry who they love, but who's ready, even at that, you should know you're married and respect the union!
Do you know what it means for a man to marry you, provide for you and end up to be training another man's child?

The men sleeping with the married women are useless oh, no doubt, but you can make a case that some of them don't even know the ladies are married..

I DONT GIVE A Bleep ABOUT THIS.
ALL I NEED TO DO IS TO BE SINCERE WITH MYSELF AND GOD.
I DONT CARE IF MY SPOUSE IS SINCERE OR NOT BUT WHEN THE REPERCUSSION OF CHEATING ON ME SURFACE WE MIGHT HAVE TO BEG MY FAMILY IRUNMOLE BEFORE WE CAN GET A SOLUTION.
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

I finally asked,
-wetin dey happen?

-were the husband so?
'see am for there'.

Are you assuming that everyone on Nairaland knows what Omonigho means?

You mentioned it at least 2 times without bothering to give its meaning.

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Its a tribal name Sir!
You should have deduced that from the contexts in which I used it.

I would take that to mean you have no meaningful addition...
after all, ' A man whose house is on fire, doesn't go chasing after rats'...
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by BarrElChapo(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mokason288:
I have a room stocked with drinks for my traditional marriage.

To cut long story short.

Wedding is called off

I stumbled on her phone and saw her chat with her friend... My supposed Fiancée is traveling out of the country January with another man to Canada .

This hoes ain’t loyal

What the actual fvck... Damn.. take heart bro

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by danladijr(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Na why them they request mama for sacrifice,
Maverick777:

Only God can save men in marriage.
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by zedegit: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

Men lives matter!!!

Men are endangered species. Women stop serving us breakfast. It are do.
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Mrtaye: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Flipmac:

Bro Nigerian women are saints compared to women from other African countries besides North African.

Who never waka no go know.
Hmmm
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by skywalker240(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Well, you belong to the class of men who do not mind spending their remaining days in prison', or facing death' sentence. It's left for you to chose wisely, or have your remaining days ruined'.
You've already ruined his days when you deceived him to bring up the bastard you birthed telling him it's his flesh and blood

What could be more ruining than that
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Newtownconcrete: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
how do dey ak fon?
Message me on newtownconcrete@gmail.com
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Sordeeque50: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
I'm damn scared of marriage mehn.

Meanwhile,
I buy Payoneer funds at a juicy rate.

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by skywalker240(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

Its a tribal name Sir!
You should have deduced that from the contexts in which I used it.

I would take that to mean you have no meaningful addition...
after all, ' A man whose house is on fire, doesn't go chasing after rats'...
Omonigho means child of money, wealth

It's an urhobo name cool

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by SocialJustice: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
tayo60:
A man should really study and know the woman he is marrying . A lady with many body counts before marriage can't never be faithful, and moreso, women pretend a lot. Do an undercover investigation about her from friends, neighbors etc before you marry her. So also, a woman who fears God cannot cheat in marriage.
Lol, girls pretend to fear God a lot.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by skywalker240(m): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

It's an urhobo name

Child of Money

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
That's the worst domestic violence though it could remain dormant forever but if it burst like this, 90% of men would feel like killing the LovePeddler. No matter what my wife do or failed to do for me, once i look at my daughter it melts my mind, you could almost mistake her for boy going by how much she resemble me. This should be treated as normal but considering the devil generation of girls we have it feels special to see your child resemble you. I hope Dangote will invest in DNA testing machine soon..

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by mmsen: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

Men need to save themselves and stop signing a document that will leave them exposed to evil.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.