Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,662 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! (35972 Views)

How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by MonogramMaster(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by MonogramMaster(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Ultravintage5: 9:50am

dm me to get WhatsApp spy app : see all your partner's WhatsApp messages without them knowing,both sent and received. at only 3k.

dm number below in signature.
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by GoooodHardDick: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Baby mama no dey cheat?

Even the baby your are calling her the mama could still be a paternity fraud.

If you want to leave a peaceful life, just build yourself to endure some certain things.

For this life ba, pains must always dey in one way or the other, no matter how careful you are.

Seems you didn't understand what I wrote.

Get a baby Mama who will give birth for you, collect your child and Send her out so she can continue with her oloshoism and her hoeing life. It's very simple. Instead of keeping a woman who will be living in your house and stay be cheating around
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by SenatePresdo(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Get a baby Mama who will give birth for you, collect your child and Send her out so she can continue with her oloshoism and her hoeing life. It's very simple. Instead of keeping a woman who will be living in your house and stay be cheating around

It's now that you completed your statement.

But it sure has a disadvantage as well, who will be taking care of the kid should you travel?

It can't be easy Sha..
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by noble2faith(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
luminouz:

So because he didn't disclose his personal shiit to you, then he is suddenly an African with dark and retrogressive mentality? What does that make you, a proboscis monkëy!!!!
If you were civilised, you'd take the L and bounce but no, you had to become exactly what you accused him of.

Hypocrite!!!

Birds of feather!
What the f**k is personal about Maverick Trading platform? That he is the owner of the platform or what? I asked him a purely yes or no question and he chose to make it secretive, which doesn't worth it.
Typical Africans that want others should be subjugated under them, not wanting others to move forward!
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by luminouz(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
noble2faith:

Birds of feather!
What the f**k is personal about Maverick Trading platform? That he is the owner of the platform or what? I asked him a purely yes or no question and he chose to make it secretive, which doesn't worth it.
Typical Africans that want others should be subjugated under them, not wanting others to move forward!
K
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by OlawaleBammie: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Maverick777:

seen sir.
Ok alright sir..

Will be expecting the blessing (that is if u re not pulling my legs ooh grin)
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Herinya: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
No. They are not safe. Various pills on the market promise a boost in sexual power and increase in stamina - https://1bpshop.com/product-category/sexual-health/ Some even promise penis enlargement. However, they are ineffective and very harmful to the health of the user
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Munzy14(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Maverick777:

no where in the article did I say he fought the man.
they all drove to the secretariat, what I know is, if it's proven that he knew the lady he's strafing is married, then he'd pay through his nose...
He called secretariat guys to carry them and go...

Oga na till them exchange blow man to man, you agree say na fight? grin

Anyway it is their business..

Sissy men and any how woman na 5&5.. cheesy
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by legionISproteus: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Maverick777:

they didn't bring the kids for the women to train as their own..
don't you get, this article is centered on PATERNITY FRUD!

Oh I get it.

Have you considered the fact that the resources that should have been used for the legitimate offspring from the union are diverted?

Most times the wife is made to believe there is lack of resources thus denying herself and children of meaningful experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Emotionss: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
[/color]
Mokason288:
[color=#000099]I have a room stocked with drinks for my traditional marriage.

To cut long story short.

Wedding is called off

I stumbled on her phone and saw her chat with her friend... My supposed Fiancée is traveling out of the country January with another man to Canada .

This hoes ain’t loyal

One of my friends who refused to listen to about the whoreness of his fiancee caught madam receiving doggy at the reception toilet with his driver
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Mokason288(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Emotionss:
[/color]

One of my friends who refused to listen to about the whoreness of his fiancee caught madam receiving doggy at the reception toilet with his driver
[color=#000099]Blood of Jesus shocked
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by 9jaRealist: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the Morning Y'all!

It was yesternight after work, I decided to stop by a grocery shop to stock up as usual. On coming out, driving through my estate back gate, boom! A cluster of people gathered, some at different sides of the road, others at the scene, I looked closer it was a lady and a guy fighting, and others were just watching not separating them, I pulled over immediately (best decision I ever took). If it was any other scenario I wouldn't have even looked twice, but you see man beating/fighting woman, I detest it!

Before I could come out and asked what's happening, the lady already burst the guy's head open with a stone, he had blood all over his head/face, ah! then joined in another guy slapping her and pulling her hair (she kept shouting OMONIGHO!), I was like what the f***, what if her husband or brother shows up?

Just before I wanted to go and separate them, I just said lemme confirm what's happening...
I finally asked,
-wetin dey happen?

'Bros, this lady husband just catch her with man dy comot for hotel so, he call secretariat boys to drag her and the man go, na wetin she dey fight so, say she nr wan go'.
-were the husband so?
'see am for there'.

Woah! the husband stood behind a highlander jeep on his phone, now it made sense why she kept shouting OMONIGHO!!!
Further findings showed that, they've been married for 5years, he has asked her time and time again, their child is always falling sick(he's SS), and the man is (AA) ,she always downplayed the fact...
Now, rumor had been going on that's she's cheating, but since he is a bonkery(oil people) worker, he's mostly out of town.
From what he said, he said the child looks exactly like the man he caught the wife with now...

Boom! off they drove to secretariat, younger me would've driven along the convoy to see the end... but for my sanity sake, I chose not to.

Now, what's happening with women nowadays?
if you see the husband and the man she's cheating with, they're world's apart oh (husband dust am in every facet)
is it money, attention, sex, high-libido, urge-to-explore or what exactly??

Some say women don't marry who they love, but who's ready, even at that, you should know you're married and respect the union!
Do you know what it means for a man to marry you, provide for you and end up to be training another man's child?

Why do MARRIED women cheat?
The men sleeping with the married women are useless oh, no doubt, but you can make a case that some of them don't even know the ladies are married..

I'm getting scared every passing day about keeping an undercover slut at home..
You people pity us(MEN) nah.
Most women no longer have shame..
Sodom and Gomorah babes no do reach this one oh.

What do these women actually want?!

DUMB PRIMITIVE MISOGYNISTIC NIGERIAN MEN…

If your wife cheats and you want to break up, go to court…
Hiring thugs to physically beat her up is PRIMITIVE AND DISGRACEFUL!

Meanwhile, if they’re beating every cheating Nigerian spouse…
There will not be enough stick in the world to beat Nigerian men with. SMH
>

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by 1Sharon(f): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

And whose household will the kid be under?

Didn't think it through did ya?

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by cococandy(f): 2:22am On Jun 30, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

I think you mean a surrogate.
Because you’re not “collecting” any child from the actual mother. You’d be very very surprised when you attempt to.

Just find a fertility clinic where they have embryos for sale, pay a surrogate who will carry, build and birth the new human for you and walk away for an arranged amount of money.
That’s your best bet.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by mignone(f): 4:01am On Jun 30, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

All these things are Not necessary.

A sane Man should get a baby Mama and live his life peacefully.

Modified: Get a baby Mama who will give birth for you, collect your child and Send her out so she can continue with her oloshoism and her hoeing life. It's very simple. Instead of keeping a woman who will be living in your house and be cheating around
... and children born of a hoe will become what?
D'u think that solves it?

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by mignone(f): 4:08am On Jun 30, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Op dis one na small matter na. Trust a wife 100% is like hoping that buhari would perform wonder over night, this is something that we all know that it can never be possible.
I only blame d husband and he deserved what he got. U don't fight your fellow man bcs of your wife infidelity and u don't make trouble with your wife bcs of her infidelity.
Dis life no hard na, waiting baba for do na just mak she enter motor and drop her for her papa compound and life goes on.
Pikin no bi your own
Wife dey Bleep around
Head dun get k-leg
Wife SS too. How could one even get married to a woman that has SS is still one of d wonders of d millennium.
Really? Aren't SS carriers humans? Do your research pls; it's nt that bad. There're many of them worldwide doing well indeed.
However, d woman in d story isn't one according to d op.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by 1Sharon(f): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2022
cococandy:
I think you mean a surrogate.
Because you’re not “collecting” any child from the actual mother. You’d be very very surprised when you attempt to.

Just find a fertility clinic where they have embryos for sale, pay a surrogate who will carry, build and birth the new human for you and walk away for an arranged amount of money.
That’s your best bet.

Who will take care of the kid?

He's stupid lol

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by 1Sharon(f): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:

It's now that you completed your statement.

But it sure has a disadvantage as well, who will be taking care of the kid should you travel?

It can't be easy Sha..

You really think if he doesn't travel, he will raise the kid?

That kid will be passed to all kinds of female family members.

Men aren't good at child rearing.

He's an idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by cococandy(f): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2022
1Sharon:

Who will take care of the kid?

He's stupid lol

Obviously he’s gonna nurse the new born and raise it like the mom would. I mean he doesn’t need a woman. so, he surely can do it all by himself.

Stupid is putting it mildly.

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2022
1Sharon:

You really think if he doesn't travel, he will raise the kid?

That kid will be passed to all kinds of female family members.

Men aren't good at child rearing.

He's an idiot.
Was your last paragraph really necessary?
why do you people like to display extreme lack of training every time?
can't you drive home your message without throwing vulgar languages?
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2022
cococandy:

Obviously he’s gonna nurse the new born and raise it like the mom would. I mean he doesn’t need a woman. so, he surely can do it all by himself.

Stupid is putting it mildly.
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by cococandy(f): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Maverick777:

All you guys do on a daily basis is find new ways to insult women in whatever words or manner available to you. Then you expect some sort of kindness and respect in return.

The entitlement

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2022
cococandy:

All you guys do on a daily basis is find new ways to insult women in whatever words or manner available to you. Then you expect some sort of kindness and respect in return.

The entitlement

If all you can do, is give the exact thing you frown at getting, doesn't that make you a weak hypocritical person..?
can't you be the mature one? I think you can and should do better, for your own sanity sake.
Your words/utterances have a way of defining your life.

Bye.
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by cococandy(f): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Maverick777:

If all you can do, is give the exact thing you frown at getting, doesn't that make you a weak hypocritical person..?
can't you be the mature one? I think you can and should do better, for your own sanity sake.
Your words/utterances have a way of defining your life.

Bye.

Use this energy and call your bros to order instead of expecting us to be the “mature ones”.

Y’all can and should do better for your own sanity too. No be only you sabi craze

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Dshocker(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2022
Maverick777:

madam/oga, there is no 'one size fits all' in these cases.
People have married virgins that still ended up cheating.
leave God out of it, decency and respect is key!

My take is, Most Women don't know what they want!

Why will you get married and stay apart from your wife in the first place.
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Dshocker(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Mokason288:
I have a room stocked with drinks for my traditional marriage.

To cut long story short.

Wedding is called off

I stumbled on her phone and saw her chat with her friend... My supposed Fiancée is traveling out of the country January with another man to Canada .

This hoes ain’t loyal

Why you dey lie?
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Dshocker(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2022
Newtownconcrete:

Always try to hack your fiancee's phones to give you insight on who they really are. Or else, you go do trial and error tire or you'll just settle down with a cheat. Msg me for how to hack phone. Sms, Whatsapp, voice call..,.. everything on the phone

You wey no fit remember your password wan hack phone

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2022
Dshocker:

Why will you get married and stay apart from your wife in the first place.
Scientists all over the world have been trying to figure out how long a human can leave without a Brain, Pls do well to contact them and give them your real age..
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Mokason288(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dshocker:

Why you dey lie?
Will a picture convince you?
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by WudBMother: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
So a manufacturer of condoms cited by a news outlet is the right source for statistics. The same survey cited twice is what you are using to judge women. Who verified and tested the data on the backend?

Use this type of stats for your educational research and see how your professor will score you.

Since you refused to deduce that Durex is just looking to encourage the use of condoms and the news outlet is looking for clicks.
Not every information/data online is true and useful.

socialmediaman:

You could’ve simply googled it before exposing your ignorance and laziness to research!

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/nigerian-women-unfaithful-wives-world/
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by socialmediaman: 4:06am On Jul 06, 2022
WudBMother:
So a manufacturer of condoms cited by a news outlet is the right source for statistics. The same survey cited twice is what you are using to judge women. Who verified and tested the data on the backend?

Use this type of stats for your educational research and see how your professor will score you.

Since you refused to deduce that Durex is just looking to encourage the use of condoms and the news outlet is looking for clicks.
Not every information/data online is true and useful.

So you, a random nairalander, think you know more about the sexual habits of Nigerian women than the company who has sold condoms to millions of people in Nigeria? You summarily dismiss the results of a research conducted by a company worth over $50 billion USD, based on a hunch? What was that hunch based on? The fact that they sell condoms, and Nigeria market is so big and rewarding that they would throw their reputation in the industry to the trash just to sell more condoms to Nigerians? Isn't it easier to just make cheap condoms instead?

With zero alternative fact, research, or even some precedent, you came up with your conclusions? Why don't you do your own survey in 36 countries and publish your findings so that people can sit at the comfort of their devices and dismiss it just like you did?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.