Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! (36025 Views)

How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the Morning Y'all!

It was yesternight after work, I decided to stop by a grocery shop to stock up as usual. On coming out, driving through my estate back gate, boom! A cluster of people gathered, some at different sides of the road, others at the scene, I looked closer it was a lady and a guy fighting, and others were just watching not separating them, I pulled over immediately (best decision I ever took). If it was any other scenario I wouldn't have even looked twice, but you see man beating/fighting woman, I detest it!

Before I could come out and asked what's happening, the lady already burst the guy's head open with a stone, he had blood all over his head/face, ah! then joined in another guy slapping her and pulling her hair (she kept shouting OMONIGHO!), I was like what the f***, what if her husband or brother shows up?

Just before I wanted to go and separate them, I just said lemme confirm what's happening...
I finally asked,
-wetin dey happen?

'Bros, this lady husband just catch her with man dy comot for hotel so, he call secretariat boys to drag her and the man go, na wetin she dey fight so, say she nr wan go'.
-were the husband so?
'see am for there'.

Woah! the husband stood behind a highlander jeep on his phone, now it made sense why she kept shouting OMONIGHO!!!
Further findings showed that, they've been married for 5years, he has asked her time and time again, their child is always falling sick(he's SS), and the man is (AA) ,she always downplayed the fact...
Now, rumor had been going on that's she's cheating, but since he is a bonkery(oil people) worker, he's mostly out of town.
From what he said, he said the child looks exactly like the man he caught the wife with now...

Boom! off they drove to secretariat, younger me would've driven along the convoy to see the end... but for my sanity sake, I chose not to.

Now, what's happening with women nowadays?
if you see the husband and the man she's cheating with, they're world's apart oh (husband dust am in every facet)
is it money, attention, sex, high-libido, urge-to-explore or what exactly??

Some say women don't marry who they love, but who's ready, even at that, you should know you're married and respect the union!
Do you know what it means for a man to marry you, provide for you and end up to be training another man's child?

Why do MARRIED women cheat?
The men sleeping with the married women are useless oh, no doubt, but you can make a case that some of them don't even know the ladies are married..

I'm getting scared every passing day about keeping an undercover slut at home..
You people pity us(MEN) nah.
Most women no longer have shame..
Sodom and Gomorah babes no do reach this one oh.

What do these women actually want?!

I don't see guys on this forum dropping epistles when men cheat, to condemn such action. Why is that so?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Ciscogod(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
tayo60:
A man should really study and know the woman he is marrying . A lady with many body counts before marriage can't never be faithful, and moreso, women pretend a lot. Do an undercover investigation about her from friends, neighbors etc before you marry her. So also, a woman who fears God cannot cheat in marriage.

This is not close to reality , with what I have seen . Anyone can cheat on their partner . It takes discipline to desist
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by judedwriter(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Marriage is something else o nowadays...

To marry dey scare many now because you can't tell if you married a monster or an angel. Please look twice before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by QueenofAnambra(f): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Well, my husband told me Igbo women cheat a lot and commit so much paternity fraud. And that's why he chose to marry a gorgeous White woman, aka me tongue. He calls me a goddess, so in love with me, and we have 2 kids, and both are his. I don't cheat like Nigerian women.

I'm from Poland and in my country, you will find loads of igbo men getting married to Polish women. They chase so hard, lol, and it's the same story, they say igbo women are a baggage of trouble, so they prefer us. Their dream is to marry us White women and be so happy grin

6 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by AZControversial(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
undecided

Most women can never be satisfied.... no matter how hard you try.

The supposed husband 'goes to hell and back' to satisfy his wife but another man effortlessly digs into her.

You find a woman that is contented, you find an angel.

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by KingOfTheDamned: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Naw fr man

Caught my baby mama $ my side bi$ch kissing that day I got laid back bussing a nut

See this local trenches dweller trying to form ...

Mugu

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Newtownconcrete: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
tayo60:
A man should really study and know the woman he is marrying . A lady with many body counts before marriage can't never be faithful, and moreso, women pretend a lot. Do an undercover investigation about her from friends, neighbors etc before you marry her. So also, a woman who fears God cannot cheat in marriage.

Always try to hack your fiancee's phones to give you insight on who they really are. Or else, you go do trial and error tire or you'll just settle down with a cheat. Msg me for how to hack phone. Sms, Whatsapp, voice call..,.. everything on the phone

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
alphaconde:
who never Bleep up hands in the air

see ehn i no just get power to judge anybody

when we die time go de for GOD to run am
you nor wan grow up abi?
Nor worry, when you don train another man pikin reach university, you con find out ehn, na that time you go know who don and who never bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by DoneSimping: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
H

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by meobizy(f): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
One picture would have convinced me.
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Kobicove(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Another thread opened specifically to bash females

OP are you trying to tell us that we don't also have married men who cheat? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

See this local trenches dweller trying to form ...

Mugu
shut your damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga��

1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by GboyegaD(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Why do we want to eat or cakes and have them. We promote sexual immorality before marriage and expect it to stop in marriage, do we think it is going to be that easy?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Jeromejnr(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Fake story pumped out from someone typing from the basement grin grin

This your comment made me burst out in laughter grin
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Elder0001:

I don't see guys on this forum dropping epistles when men cheat, to condemn such action. Why is that so?
you're not wise!
do you think that a man cheating bears half the grunt as a lady
ask yourself dis question, do men carry babies?
the product of a cheating man is evident for all to see, like Yul for example, everyone would know you cheated.
For a woman, its not so, as a man you can wake up one day at 60, having trained 4 kids to adult stage and find out that none are yours biologically
how would you feel?

try dey think before you spill thrash!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by King44(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

It was yesternight after work, I decided to stop by a grocery shop to stock up as usual. On coming out, driving through my estate back gate, boom! A cluster of people gathered, some at different sides of the road, others at the scene, I looked closer it was a lady and a guy fighting, and others were just watching not separating them, I pulled over immediately (best decision I ever took). If it was any other scenario I wouldn't have even looked twice, but you see man beating/fighting woman, I detest it!

Before I could come out and asked what's happening, the lady already burst the guy's head open with a stone, he had blood all over his head/face, ah! then joined in another guy slapping her and pulling her hair (she kept shouting OMONIGHO!), I was like what the f***, what if her husband or brother shows up?

Just before I wanted to go and separate them, I just said lemme confirm what's happening...
I finally asked,
-wetin dey happen?

'Bros, this lady husband just catch her with man dy comot for hotel so, he call secretariat boys to drag her and the man go, na wetin she dey fight so, say she nr wan go'.
-were the husband so?
'see am for there'.

Woah! the husband stood behind a highlander jeep on his phone, now it made sense why she kept shouting OMONIGHO!!!
Further findings showed that, they've been married for 5years, he has asked her time and time again, their child is always falling sick(he's SS), and the man is (AA) ,she always downplayed the fact...
Now, rumor had been going on that's she's cheating, but since he is a bonkery(oil people) worker, he's mostly out of town.
From what he said, he said the child looks exactly like the man he caught the wife with now...

Boom! off they drove to secretariat, younger me would've driven along the convoy to see the end... but for my sanity sake, I chose not to.

if you see the husband and the man she's cheating with, they're world's apart oh (husband dust am in every facet)

Some say women don't marry who they love, but who's ready, even at that, you should know you're married and respect the union!
Do you know what it means for a man to marry you, provide for you and end up to be training another man's child?

The men sleeping with the married women are useless oh, no doubt, but you can make a case that some of them don't even know the ladies are married..

I am not sure I am capable of targeting a woman again whether friend or gf even wife self. Omo for the past one week I have not fully healed.

Women why do you lie and manipulate guys that are good to you?

Omo, fear women. That advice no be joke.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by orchin(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

I finally asked,
-wetin dey happen?

-were the husband so?
'see am for there'.

Alpha bleeps, Beta bucks. If you don't know what this mean...OYO.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
GboyegaD:
Why do we want to eat or cakes and have them. We promote sexual immorality before marriage and expect it to stop in marriage, do we think it is going to be that easy?
you and who promoted sexual immorality?
what sort of senseless generalization is that?

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Hassanmaye(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

I finally asked,
-wetin dey happen?

-were the husband so?
'see am for there'.

That's why we keep shouting that gender on nairaland but people think we are misogynists
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Doctortest: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
grin

Nigerian women are dirty smelly cheats especially akwa ibom, Rivers , Benue and Delta ... Run from these 4 states
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kobicove:
Another thread opened specifically to bash females

OP are you trying to tell us that we don't also have married men who cheat? undecided
the result wouldn't end up in training someone else's child and being fooled.
A woman always knows her child!

you're clearly stupid!
when you grow up, reality would set in on you don't worry...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Doctortest: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Run from delta women .....no reason am just run.....
Funk how she’s is behaving today ....just run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by IamAsiri: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

I finally asked,
-wetin dey happen?

-were the husband so?
'see am for there'.

So, because you witnessed this case now means that every married woman is a cheat? Isn't that an insult against every married woman you know?

5 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Odunharry(m): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Good men will be Suprised. Women and men cheat but women hardly get caught.
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by ednut1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Movie title
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by EndRape2(f): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fake story , you guys hardly get tired of typing rubbish just to discredit marriage, find the right partner and enjoy marriage, not all men cheat, not all women cheat.

If you want to be an alpha male ,please be o e, stop cooking up stories to discredit marriage , you will regreat it at old age.

st=114224856]Top of the Morning Y'all!

I finally asked,
-wetin dey happen?

-were the husband so?
'see am for there'.

What do these women actually want?![/quote]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by OlawaleBammie: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

Only God can save men in marriage.
Yes but u still never give me my 20k cry cry
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by OluawoIfefamasi: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cheating no sabi genotype o...lol
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
meobizy:
One picture would have convinced me.
Nobody needs your conviction sir.
I'm not a journalist. Who makes a video of such situation just for clout?
I'm not that insensitive okay, I'm an elder..
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Hassanmaye(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
JosephXavier:
After tasting different dicks, it is different to tie an olosho down with one sick

If your have vein, she go like taste the one wey no get vein, if yours is straight, she go like taste the one wey bend one day
Haha
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by 07kjb: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

madam/oga, there is no 'one size fits all' in these cases.
People have married virgins that still ended up cheating.
leave God out of it, decency and respect is key!

My take is, Most Women don't know what they want!

A woman who fears God and you are bringing up virgins matter

Women are scum generally but a few

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. / Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.