Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,914 members, 7,821,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years (38951 Views)

Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria / Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) / Fashola Tells Landlords To Collect Rents In Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2022
Zulu2022:
if ur papa use money e use train u,buy two pig back den,by now if for done build plenty house,rather use am go train big turkey like u
Like I said this is just what fraud turns most of you too... Children with respect for peoples parents...
Am sure you are trained but you just decided to be a nonentity... Manners boy... Yeye boy ... EFCC will apprehend you soon...
Drop your info let see if you dont land in jail within a week ... You will think it those ones that you pay bribe too... Thief still get mouth dey make noise ... Shameless people... Useless role models... Community bad eggs.... You can leave without fraud ... Am very sure of that.. You can't.. Omo ole
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 8:45am On Jul 01, 2022
Zulu2022:
na ur papa days are numbered,big cow way em parents waste money
You are the wasted effort here because after school na fraud your brain fit process ... Thief... Destroyer... Wicked soul... Making money destroying peoples lives... I say it to you ... After fruad you got nothing .... I say it again... Very soon ... Very very soon... No matter how much you hide ... You wont be able to destroy lives any more
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

You are the wasted effort here because after school na fraud your brain fit process ... Thief... Destroyer... Wicked soul... Making money destroying peoples lives... I say it to you ... After fruad you got nothing .... I say it again... Very soon ... Very very soon... No matter how much you hide ... You wont be able to destroy lives any more
500dolls way I go giv u fr training no be fraud,how much u get fr ur live fx trading account,u de want who go pay u 5h dolls,no,not fraud,come on get out and go out there and look fr job,lazy asshole
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Cordenify(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2022
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Zulu2022:
500dolls way I go giv u fr training no be fraud,how much u get fr ur live fx trading account,u de want who go pay u 5h dolls,no,not fraud,come on get out and go out there and look fr job,lazy asshole
To pay for training is fraud... Weed is not good...
Who forced you to pay ... Na your type wan even learn... Fats money people ... That why you wasted your money there cause you dont want to learn you want to earn...
Do your fraud and wait for your time to be arrested ...
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

To pay for training is fraud... Weed is not good...
Who forced you to pay ... Na your type wan even learn... Fats money people ... That why you wasted your money there cause you dont want to learn you want to earn...
Do your fraud and wait for your time to be arrested ...
u no well,pay u money,when you don't even know all about fx trading,is not fraud baa
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Zulu2022:
u no well,pay u money,when you don't even know all about fx trading,is not fraud baa
Lolzzzx... You already said here that you can't do it ... Like you lost your money....
Everyone can't be like you ... Do your fraud... EFCC will still arrest you... You are a thief destroying lives... And you even proud of it ... Go learn forex elsewhere if you believe you can learn, keep your money ... I don't need your dirty money...
Fraudster happy to be one ... Pressing a bad name into your destiny.. .. Useless boys ... Happy being a fraudster... And angry with people making money legitimately... You are what you call yourself... Fraudster .. Thief... Ole... Small boy wey wan kill himself at young age... Who dey pursue you... Na peer pressure go kee you laslas... Thief .... If you are not a thief ... You dont need reply this... But if you are a life destroyer .... You will
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzx... You already said here that you can't do it ... Like you lost your money....
Everyone can't be like you ... Do your fraud... EFCC will still arrest you... You are a thief destroying lives... And you even proud of it ... Go learn forex elsewhere if you believe you can learn, keep your money ... I don't need your dirty money...
Fraudster happy to be one ... Pressing a bad name into your destiny.. .. Useless boys ... Happy being a fraudster... And angry with people making money legitimately... You are what you call yourself... Fraudster .. Thief... Ole... Small boy wey wan kill himself at young age... Who dey pursue you... Na peer pressure go kee you laslas... Thief .... If you are not a thief ... You dont need reply this... But if you are a life destroyer .... You will
zombie,I should pay u,as ur first client,mk use me as first cashout,obatala strike u fr night
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Zulu2022:
zombie,I should pay u,as ur first client,mk use me as first cashout,obatala strike u fr night
Everything about you is fraud...
I pity you and your babalawo...
Fraudster... Thief... Dem go catch you ... Thief ..
Destroyer.. You will meet your waterloo... Ole ...
Natural thief... Looking for excuse to thief.. Nigeria government is not your problem.. Stealing dey your nature.. Anyone destroying another mans life doesnt deserve goof things of life... If you are proud of what you do and its a thing not to be afraid of... Lets visit EFCC office
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Zulu2022:

Jazz don full him head... Ole buruku... You will be caught soon.. Even your babalawo will run
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Jazz don full him head... Ole buruku... You will be caught soon.. Even your babalawo will run
na ur papa b my plug
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Everything about you is fraud...
I pity you and your babalawo...
Fraudster... Thief... Dem go catch you ... Thief ..
Destroyer.. You will meet your waterloo... Ole ...
Natural thief... Looking for excuse to thief.. Nigeria government is not your problem.. Stealing dey your nature.. Anyone destroying another mans life doesnt deserve goof things of life... If you are proud of what you do and its a thing not to be afraid of... Lets visit EFCC office
olobruku,ur mama don feed u,no be to go efcc ,na fr u to ask me fr tfare,werey use opera mini free data de reply,that 50mb go finish,so we strt from tomorrow,I still put it to u,if ur networth,reach 20k naira ,mk I know wetin cause am,I go keep u fr house the pay u to feed my dog,till u expire fr this Earth,no b mouth making,only if u ready to comot fr ur papa crib
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Zulu2022:
olobruku,ur mama don feed u,no be to go efcc ,na fr u to ask me fr tfare,werey use opera mini free data de reply,that 50mb go finish,so we strt from tomorrow,I still put it to u,if ur networth,reach 20k naira ,mk I know wetin cause am,I go keep u fr house the pay u to feed my dog,till u expire fr this Earth,no b mouth making,only if u ready to comot fr ur papa crib
Small boy wey small dollar turn mumu... Yeye... Have got nothing against your parent ooo...
The life you have lived has been seen from your thinking since ... Continue dishing it... It's jail time small boy... EFCC will come for you soon ...
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Zulu2022:
na ur papa b my plug
Juju man plus thief... Manner pikin... Shame ...
Boys like you shows the kind of home you come from when its very easy to abuse another persons parent...
What a pity
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Juju man plus thief... Manner pikin... Shame ...
Boys like you shows the kind of home you come from when its very easy to abuse another persons parent...
What a pity
oga mk I clear u bastard,de degree my papa grab,no body fr ur family don grab it,not here to hype u,a senior advocateam not talking of one my senior brothers and sister,u grab mathematics the bring mouth fr who studied engineering,I still put upto u,as ur family dey,I go feed una all,train ur any higher education u want without a pinch or mesmere,u jst an asshole who is just hungry,frgt 2023,e go clear u
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Zulu2022:
oga mk I clear u bastard,de degree my papa grab,no body fr ur family don grab it,not here to hype u,a senior advocateam not talking of one my senior brothers and sister,u grab mathematics the bring mouth fr who studied engineering,I still put upto u,as ur family dey,I go feed una all,train ur any higher education u want without a pinch or mesmere,u jst an asshole who is just hungry,frgt 2023,e go clear u
Lolzzzx... Thug pikin... Thief pikin... Una no dey talk pass like this ... Always bragging you will feed ur own inborn generation ... From dirty money ... Mumu wey no sabi pass fraud... Go and feed your family that couldn't leave business for you to run... Wey carry you go do fraud... Your family get money na him you dey do fraud mumu always beleiving they are smart...
Go feed your generation mumu onigbo ole ... Olodo... Engineering wey no show for your body ... Mannnerless child... Small bragging with stolen funds... Talk am outside for police station or EFCC office... Omo adanu... Omo ole .... Obayeje... Thief still bragging say e get money... You go rot for jail laslas...
Omo buruku... Very soon ... No worry na ... Dem go catch ... Your body wey dey hot go calm ... All the Igbo wey dey you don take go come down for your body... Ole buruku... Janduku omo ole
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by claudiofaceoff: 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Okay... great one. Now I get clearly what you are saying. If EFCC wants such thing not to happen, then they should be the ones profiling tenants and digging deep like redeem church people do on Thursdays to know what they do for a living and not unnecessarily stressing landlords.

You be correct man na grin
Why you come dey insult me

Oya take some chilled bottles of your favourite drink and send me the bill, I go pay because you be correct man grin

Ericnrm:

I see what you’re saying but it still doesn’t serve as an appropriate and effective measure to truly doing a thorough background check of the tenant. That is the responsibility of the EFCC, picture a scenario where I attempt to explain to a police officer who’s not in touch with 21st century tech that I’m a YouTuber or a dropshipper or a blogger.
I know people who work in these fields who have been wrongly profiled by neighbors, acquaintances and even some distant relatives as “Yahoo Boys” despite multiple attempts to clearly explain their source of income. A lot of people especially those in the older generation can’t fathom how a young man in his 20s can sit at home in front of a laptop screen all day and make at least $30k per annum. It is what it is but hope you see why I said that EFCC should stop farming their work out onto the citizens they’re supposed to be accountable to.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzx... Thug pikin... Thief pikin... Una no dey talk pass like this ... Always bragging you will feed ur own inborn generation ... From dirty money ... Mumu wey no sabi pass fraud... Go and feed your family that couldn't leave business for you to run... Wey carry you go do fraud... Your family get money na him you dey do fraud mumu always beleiving they are smart...
Go feed your generation mumu onigbo ole ... Olodo... Engineering wey no show for your body ... Mannnerless child... Small bragging with stolen funds... Talk am outside for police station or EFCC office... Omo adanu... Omo ole .... Obayeje... Thief still bragging say e get money... You go rot for jail laslas...
Omo buruku... Very soon ... No worry na ... Dem go catch ... Your body wey dey hot go calm ... All the Igbo wey dey you don take go come down for your body... Ole buruku... Janduku omo ole
u be better idiot,I still challenge u nd that's the fact,both academic, financial, smart,iq, contact, connection,u no reach,dey for rat hole mouth brown roof the open mouth fr who go pay ur family salary,u and who dey brag mouth,see idiot,if e sure for u,u come mk we run video call,mk u see fr ursef,no be too much talk,amadioha and Kama alu visit u,no go hustle like ur mate,the eat three square mama tank u de open mouth fr me,come feed my dog,let me pay u,bitch ass nigga,use ur manners build red mud hut, anuofia way dey fr red mud house fr remote ekiti de cap with me,thunder strike u there ND ur generation
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 6:45am On Jul 02, 2022
Zulu2022:
u be better idiot,I still challenge u nd that's the fact,both academic, financial, smart,iq, contact, connection,u no reach,dey for rat hole mouth brown roof the open mouth fr who go pay ur family salary,u and who dey brag mouth,see idiot,if e sure for u,u come mk we run video call,mk u see fr ursef,no be too much talk,amadioha and Kama alu visit u,no go hustle like ur mate,the eat three square mama tank u de open mouth fr me,come feed my dog,let me pay u,bitch ass nigga,use ur manners build red mud hut, anuofia way dey fr red mud house fr remote ekiti de cap with me,thunder strike u there ND ur generation
After all your connection na fraud you still dey do .. Yeye!
Who send you work buy dog...
You dey feed dog na achievement... Video call make you come rob me...
All I know is your days are numbered thief...
That from NL you know all this about me ... I can see you get IQ....
Mr Fraud go your fraud... You are next ... We go soon see you for news... go bring you soon...
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

After all your connection na fraud you still dey do .. Yeye!
Who send you work buy dog...
You dey feed dog na achievement... Video call make you come rob me...
All I know is your days are numbered thief...
That from NL you know all this about me ... I can see you get IQ....
Mr Fraud go your fraud... You are next ... We go soon see you for news... go bring you soon...
u go wait tire,mumu,come feed my dog,will pay u well ode,de wait na me ND ur sister de go see fr
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 7:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Zulu2022:
u go wait tire,mumu,come feed my dog,will pay u well ode,de wait na me ND ur sister de go see fr
You are the one bragging say you be fraudster na... You carry board soon... High IQ wey na only fraud he fit do yeye... Your yeye na outside... Continue destroying lives
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

You are the one bragging say you be fraudster na... You carry board soon... High IQ wey na only fraud he fit do yeye... Your yeye na outside... Continue destroying lives
are taking the dog care offer,even fr ur forex,u b novice,all this small boys way use 6months enter market,com de form pro, looking fr who to blow there money, idiot,go and learn handwork,I go mk sure u cast fr nairaland, unless u go find new account to start ur ebook ND training stuff
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Zulu2022:
are taking the dog care offer,even fr ur forex,u b novice,all this small boys way use 6months enter market,com de form pro, looking fr who to blow there money, idiot,go and learn handwork,I go mk sure u cast fr nairaland, unless u go find new account to start ur ebook ND training stuff
So e dey pain fraudster say another person no do fraud and still making dollars... No one asks you for money ... Have been on NL for a very long time... Before small boys like start dey form mumuni here...
Fraudster wey no be novice... EFCC on your trail... If you good with trading you dont need anyone investing with you... If you are a failure in the financial market with all your IQ u dey claim... I guess scam is easy for you... Fruadster... Ole ofon
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

So e dey pain fraudster say another person no do fraud and still making dollars... No one asks you for money ... Have been on NL for a very long time... Before small boys like start dey form mumuni here...
Fraudster wey no be novice... EFCC on your trail... If you good with trading you dont need anyone investing with you... If you are a failure in the financial market with all your IQ u dey claim... I guess scam is easy for you... Fruadster... Ole ofon
y do u ask one to bring 500dolls fr trading idiot,wetin u wan use de 500 do,since u mk much trading ode,that u HV been in nairaland still looking fr who to scam those not giv u immunity or rank,I still put it into u idiot,if u get upto 100dolls fr ur trading account, know say na stealing u steal am,I u taking my off to look after my dog or not,to show u that u are an idiot,okay de get me arrested wit no xbit,u see how envy u are,Liv ur father's house,mk I give u one room then nice pay to TK care of my dog,pompocity no gree u,only to wake up each day to each half basin of Amala ND ewedu,wen if ur mate way de run legit de alaba,ladipo nd other market dey hustle,so with ur degree,u cnt even sit up to look job,even if it is teaching job,u are an illiterate and dilusion confuse idiot,go and ask questions nd know wat is happening to u bro
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

yes am fraudster but ur mama money de lost steady, na me steal ur destiny,wipe ur papa account that subject u guys to absolute poverty,don't rise up nd awaken ursef to give ursef nd family a future hope,idiot
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

tomorrow giv ur future unborn kids story y u never mk it in life,that wen ur mate where busy grabbing the dough,u are all around sitting in ur daddies couch all long and becoming a mummies loyal dog or boy,anuofia efulefu
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Zulu2022:
tomorrow giv ur future unborn kids story y u never mk it in life,that wen ur mate where busy grabbing the dough,u are all around sitting in ur daddies couch all long and becoming a mummies loyal dog or boy,anuofia efulefu
See IQ... You dey someone you know nothing about their lives from NL... IQ noni... Yeye...
You that will end in jail laslas for fraud ...
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2022
Zulu2022:
yes am fraudster but ur mama money de lost steady, na me steal ur destiny,wipe ur papa account that subject u guys to absolute poverty,don't rise up nd awaken ursef to give ursef nd family a future hope,idiot
Na Hopeless man dey do fraud... So you dont ... People with no self beliv resort to destroying others lifes do live well... Hopeless man .... Thief
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2022
Zulu2022:
y do u ask one to bring 500dolls fr trading idiot,wetin u wan use de 500 do,since u mk much trading ode,that u HV been in nairaland still looking fr who to scam those not giv u immunity or rank,I still put it into u idiot,if u get upto 100dolls fr ur trading account, know say na stealing u steal am,I u taking my off to look after my dog or not,to show u that u are an idiot,okay de get me arrested wit no xbit,u see how envy u are,Liv ur father's house,mk I give u one room then nice pay to TK care of my dog,pompocity no gree u,only to wake up each day to each half basin of Amala ND ewedu,wen if ur mate way de run legit de alaba,ladipo nd other market dey hustle,so with ur degree,u cnt even sit up to look job,even if it is teaching job,u are an illiterate and dilusion confuse idiot,go and ask questions nd know wat is happening to u bro
Where did I ask any NL for Money to learn trading... And na your IQ be this.... Fake Engineer
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Where did I ask any NL for Money to learn trading... And na your IQ be this.... Fake Engineer
okay u don't know where u do so,with ur banner,if u like remove,it those not stop u from been an stupid ingrate,who HV lost nd blow his fund,now looking fr who to use to raise his selfish fund again to get blown again
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

See IQ... You dey someone you know nothing about their lives from NL... IQ noni... Yeye...
You that will end in jail laslas for fraud ...
ask ur papa or mama whether his or her money de lost fr there accnt,olodo
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

mathematician way no fit solve him life problem,go collect award now,idiot,no go hustle,de brag with third class u manage grab,sit down fr brown roof the reply me,ogun kill u there

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

BUY YOUR LAND IN ILORIN, KWARA STATE IN A NICE & SUITABLE LOCATION... / 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos / Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.