Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years (38953 Views)

Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria / Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) / Fashola Tells Landlords To Collect Rents In Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Go do your fraud .... Move with people changing lives not those destroying lives... A word is enough...
ode awon legit fraud star,hand go catch u soon idiot,after u don blow ppl money,na one day,no b only fx trader,forest trader way de find who go dash 500 dolls monkey nv see fr him life,mumu
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 7:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

We are talking about people that are real smart not fraudster
the find who giv u $500 fr online training, scammer
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2022
Zulu2022:
ode awon legit fraud star,hand go catch u soon idiot,after u don blow ppl money,na one day,no b only fx trader,forest trader way de find who go dash 500 dolls monkey nv see fr him life,mumu
lolzzzx... If you believe its only fraud that can help your life... Everyone can't be like you.... People with reasons dont ask for high returns... I dont work with fraud mindsets ... Again do your fraud no one is stopping you... Always believing they are the only one making dollars yeye mindset.. Believing If you dont do fraud you can't earn well... I say it to you .. Your type can't still do well in an enabling environment... Lives destroyers.. No government can help you ... Many of you still outside the country still can't do without fraud... Na still Nigerian government ... Yeye
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

lolzzzx... If you believe its only fraud that can help your life... Everyone can't be like you.... People with reasons dont ask for high returns... I dont work with fraud mindsets ... Again do your fraud no one is stopping you... Always believing they are the only one making dollars yeye mindset.. Believing If you dont do fraud you can't earn well... I say it to you .. Your type can't still do well in an enabling environment... Lives destroyers.. No government can help you ... Many of you still outside the country still can't do without fraud... Na still Nigerian government ... Yeye
all am worried is who is this innocent person who is going to fall for ur scam, whether high return or low return,who ever is going to fall fr this,please mk sure this idiot show u a video proof with current date to his trading account before dealing with him,niggaz is just a broken ass nigga
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

mind u idiot I can still teach u street or crytpo trading,either way u choose,mk I better ur life,no long capping
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2022
Zulu2022:
mind u idiot I can still teach u street or crytpo trading,either way u choose,mk I better ur life,no long capping
Go and teach fraudsters like you..
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Zulu2022:
all am worried is who is this innocent person who is going to fall for ur scam, whether high return or low return,who ever is going to fall fr this,please mk sure this idiot show u a video proof with current date to his trading account before dealing with him,niggaz is just a broken ass nigga
Listen ... Its just too enough if you got the skills... Its more than enough... Its a skill I will give my children early ... I dont need investors money to do well here ... Just get that and stop being angry people can make money without doing fraud.. I have got nothing to fear ... Let EFCC come ... Can same be said about you...
Stop destroying peoples lives ... The earlier the better ... You can't stop fraud cus you dont have a life without fraud ... You can't do jack after fraud...
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2022
Zulu2022:
the find who giv u $500 fr online training, scammer
Lolzzzx....
Its a skill if you need .. You pay ... Simple...
If you call me a scammer , you are what?
Lolzzzz
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Zulu2022:
You don help your whole family... Only to brag most of you ... With the chicken change una dey carry about ...
Am very sure you never clock 30
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

You don help your whole family... Only to brag most of you ... With the chicken change una dey carry about ...
Am very sure you never clock 30
Methuselah,I still can proof to you,u know nothing in forex adding to it,hold class for ur community or teach ur family let them get out of trench, so collecting 500dolls den giving them ur trash ebook is not fraud,I stand on my word,u know nothing about forex
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Zulu2022:
Methuselah,I still can proof to you,u know nothing in forex adding to it,hold class for ur community or teach ur family let them get out of trench, so collecting 500dolls den giving them ur trash ebook is not fraud,I stand on my word,u know nothing about forex
Poverty do you bad ooo... If you aint calling another poverty blablah... You say trenches.... Amugbo!
See as you jumping up and down suggesting what I really do... What do you sell ?
How are you helping your community directly or indirectly ... Always happy to destroy people's lives...
Forex can pay people like you ... You a thief ... Only God knows lives that might of stopped breathing cus of the damaged you have caused huamns like you cus of weed cars and irresponsible girls most you all carry about ...
Wicked souls.. You will pay one way or the other...
Forex pays far better than fraud ... Take your time ...
Your lot thought they can deceive their creator ...
All because of EFCC ... You don call yoursef and family lots of names... Even you yourself knows ... You can keep deceiving yourself... Peace and rest of mind no dey your life... You will pay dearly either you stop or not ... You will reap what you sow claiming you trying to survive
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Up
Fearyourcreator:

Poverty do you bad ooo... If you aint calling another poverty blablah... You say trenches.... Amugbo!
See as you jumping up and down suggesting what I really do... What do you sell ?
How are you helping your community directly or indirectly ... Always happy to destroy people's lives...
Forex can pay people like you ... You a thief ... Only God knows lives that might of stopped breathing cus of the damaged you have caused huamns like you cus of weed cars and irresponsible girls most you all carry about ...
Wicked souls.. You will pay one way or the other...
Forex pays far better than fraud ... Take your time ...
Your lot thought they can deceive their creator ...
All because of EFCC ... You don call yoursef and family lots of names... Even you yourself knows ... You can keep deceiving yourself... Peace and rest of mind no dey your life... You will pay dearly either you stop or not ... You will reap what you sow claiming you trying to survive
bastard,sit down fr ur papa house like big turkey de eat only food,mugu
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Zulu2022:
Up bastard,sit down fr ur papa house like big turkey de eat only food,mugu
Lolzzzx....
I know you are a thief ... Fraudster ... Live destroyer...
Small boy wey fast life and weed don scatter him path... It's still a choice though... You can only help yourself... Aggressive fellow... Stop taking weed ... Follow people living a good and healthy life... And doing well impacting peoples lives... I dont pity you though cus you sound like a lost cause... Which is your choice... Always believing they are smarter than those doing things the right way... Lolzzzx...
EFCC will not deal with you... Dont be afraid ... Ehn!
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzx....
I know you are a thief ... Fraudster ... Live destroyer...
Small boy wey fast life and weed don scatter him path... It's still a choice though... You can only help yourself... Aggressive fellow... Stop taking weed ... Follow people living a good and healthy life... And doing well impacting peoples lives... I dont pity you though cus you sound like a lost cause... Which is your choice... Always believing they are smarter than those doing things the right way... Lolzzzx...
EFCC will not deal with you... Dont be afraid ... Ehn!
olodo go to ur constituency and tell that to ur politicians who ate ur popsi gratuity nd pension after 30 years of her teaching civil servant work
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Zulu2022:
olodo go to ur constituency and tell that to ur politicians who ate ur popsi gratuity nd pension after 30 years of her teaching civil servant work
Gone beyond repair....
I swing... I got the whole time...
Una sabi lie....
See as you dey yourself several jobs ... Yeye...
Yahoo... Things you learn ... Manner no dey...
You learn to smoke weed and all sort of drugs... You learn to sleep around ... You learn to brag ... You learn to be mannerless... Learn to lie... Learn to dehuman... Everything bad... Everything ...
When I see them I shake my head.. I have a young man who was saved... Thank God for forex...
Mr. Keep destroying lives ooo...
You will meet your waterlow...
Someone that doesnt beg from you doesnt need your help... Dirty money... Dirty life of a fraudster
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Cravemore: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Says the man that still made 5k plus today... No be for olodo
Lol money nor get who who no book pass or dumb, everybody dey chase, both olodo still dey find money, Do you agree??
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cravemore:
Lol money nor get who who no book pass or dumb, everybody dey chase, both olodo still dey find money, Do you agree??
I understand you .... Everybody get wetin him be olodo for...
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cravemore:
Cus one didnt make it in one endeavor doesnt mean anonther won't do exceptionally well... All jobs is good or work ... Its depends on how much one can sacrfice else nothing will worth it in this life
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Gone beyond repair....
I swing... I got the whole time...
Una sabi lie....
See as you dey yourself several jobs ... Yeye...
Yahoo... Things you learn ... Manner no dey...
You learn to smoke weed and all sort of drugs... You learn to sleep around ... You learn to brag ... You learn to be mannerless... Learn to lie... Learn to dehuman... Everything bad... Everything ...
When I see them I shake my head.. I have a young man who was saved... Thank God for forex...
Mr. Keep destroying lives ooo...
You will meet your waterlow...
Someone that doesnt beg from you doesnt need your help... Dirty money... Dirty life of a fraudster
no go find,as ur mama de look u and de see you big cow,every morning fr bed,since no wan find job or hustle,na third class u get we no go hear word,mk I off u as u dey,u no Sabi anything,na jst dis dis small money ur brother de send fr u dey use com online,to brag to pple who de fend fr there sef..if fraud easy com do,no Liv ur mama house ND go nd face life,lol other guys do,I graduated fr 15 years or there about as u claim u be Methuselah, nothing to show,no house,no crop,no whip,no kid, nothing and idiot like u is proud of urself,after ur parents train u in school,so u no wan mk Dem reap there food,maybe na austic adult u be,not blaming u shaaa
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Zulu2022:
no go find,as ur mama de look u and de see you big cow,every morning fr bed,since no wan find job or hustle,na third class u get we no go hear word,mk I off u as u dey,u no Sabi anything,na jst dis dis small money ur brother de send fr u dey use com online,to brag to pple who de fend fr there sef..if fraud easy com do,no Liv ur mama house ND go nd face life,lol other guys do,I graduated fr 15 years or there about as u claim u be Methuselah, nothing to show,no house,no crop,no whip,no kid, nothing and idiot like u is proud of urself,after ur parents train u in school,so u no wan mk Dem reap there food,maybe na austic adult u be,not blaming u shaaa
Who send you responsibility... Lolzzzx... So you know a lot about me from here fraudster...
Yeye!... You fend for yourself destroying life ... Sweet life will come for you when you least expected...
I studied mathematics ... We can start here now ... I go let you know why its only fraud you can do to make it in life...
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
In
Fearyourcreator:

Who send you responsibility... Lolzzzx... So you know a lot about me from here fraudster...
Yeye!... You fend for yourself destroying life ... Sweet life will come for you when you least expected...
I studied mathematics ... We can start here now ... I go let you know why its only fraud you can do to make it in life...
u be big nama,na environmentalist I be,in one of the top poly in Nigeria,going through rigorous structure engineering calculation,higer calculus,laplas, statistics,as well as theory of structure,mk I no just call course,I bet u if u survive calculation in year one of my course,by now,na werey fr under bridge u go dey sleep by now..idiot tink say na only him be graduate,I dey laugh shaaa,but don't know y,is well with your parents who spend a lot shaa,no be u way ur head no carry book come turn to street FOREX,see werey,if e clear you well,edit ur result,cover vital info and show me here ur,let's see how nd year of graduation ,den will do so within second
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Zulu2022:
Inu be big nama,na environmentalist I be,in one of the top poly in Nigeria,going through rigorous structure engineering calculation,higer calculus,laplas, statistics,as well as theory of structure,mk I no just call course,I bet u if u survive calculation in year one of my course,by now,na werey fr under bridge u go dey sleep by now..idiot tink say na only him be graduate,I dey laugh shaaa,but don't know y,is well with your parents who spend a lot shaa,no be u way ur head no carry book come turn to street FOREX,see werey,if e clear you well,edit ur result,cover vital info and show me here ur,let's see how nd year of graduation ,den will do so within second
Lolzzzx... You just making noise ....
Lolzzzxx.... I just dey look you.... I have a feeling you be dropout cus of bad GP... Paste your cert... Let me see
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzxx.... I just dey look you.... I have a feeling you be dropout cus of bad GP... Paste your cert... Let me see
idiot paste yrs if e sure,see idiot reading mathematics the bring mouth online,no go out nd hustle,still de chop mama thank u,big cow
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

I still challenge u,if u try read calculation and other technical drawing,survey nd others,just year 1, if u no run mad ,sleep fr under bridge for ur state,no say na u nd tout the do tin,I still put it up to,both financial, achievement,or whatever in life,even at ur Methuselah age,u no reach,werey
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Ericnrm(m): 4:40am On Jul 01, 2022
claudiofaceoff:
You got it wrong from the beginning. You misunderstood me. I am not talking of the innocent people that hustele legit. I am talking about the guys who are involved in this yahoo thing. Only a wicked person will make the innocent suffer. Read my post again.
If someone tell you that he is into online freelancing legitimately, you will know he is telling the truth from your experience and asking some questions. He will even refer you to some of his past works online.

Not the one that will tell you he is a business man but you can't find anything he is doing legitimately online or offline.

That is the point I am making here.

I see what you’re saying but it still doesn’t serve as an appropriate and effective measure to truly doing a thorough background check of the tenant. That is the responsibility of the EFCC, picture a scenario where I attempt to explain to a police officer who’s not in touch with 21st century tech that I’m a YouTuber or a dropshipper or a blogger.
I know people who work in these fields who have been wrongly profiled by neighbors, acquaintances and even some distant relatives as “Yahoo Boys” despite multiple attempts to clearly explain their source of income. A lot of people especially those in the older generation can’t fathom how a young man in his 20s can sit at home in front of a laptop screen all day and make at least $30k per annum. It is what it is but hope you see why I said that EFCC should stop farming their work out onto the citizens they’re supposed to be accountable to.
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 7:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Zulu2022:
I still challenge u,if u try read calculation and other technical drawing,survey nd others,just year 1, if u no run mad ,sleep fr under bridge for ur state,no say na u nd tout the do tin,I still put it up to,both financial, achievement,or whatever in life,even at ur Methuselah age,u no reach,werey
I still have green at home ... Yeye! I did engineering drawing .Mr. I I even use green for student in sec. Sch.... Fraudster you days are numbered... Every day for thief one day for owner... Just prepare.. Leave fraud ... Else EFCC is coming ...
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 7:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Zulu2022:
idiot paste yrs if e sure,see idiot reading mathematics the bring mouth online,no go out nd hustle,still de chop mama thank u,big cow
Mr Hustler wey be thief... Thief na hustle .... Live destroyer... And he is even proud to be one... No iota of shame ... Young man that can still do well without fraud but settled for fast life... Continue your days are numbered
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2022
Zulu2022:
You see as Interpol arrest James ... No peace for the wicked...
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Mr Hustler wey be thief... Thief na hustle .... Live destroyer... And he is even proud to be one... No iota of shame ... Young man that can still do well without fraud but settled for fast life... Continue your days are numbered
na ur papa days are numbered,big cow way em parents waste money
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

if ur papa use money e use train u,buy two pig back den,by now if for done build plenty house,rather use am go train big turkey like u
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

You see as Interpol arrest James ... No peace for the wicked...
werey keep watching film like kids,James aliyu com out say e scam ur papa,ppl way scam em pension nd gratuity,u no see Dem fr Entourage,bash Dem,no go hustle fend fr ur ppl,na Dem go marry wife ND fend ur children,pay rent fr u,u suppose the cover ur face bro,if fr ur Mind fraud the easy ,shebi na here u dey find who go pay u 500dolls way u nv see fr ur life,in name of training nd ebook,ogun ND Sango visit u on ur next birthday
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2022
Zulu2022:
werey keep watching film like kids,no go hustle fend fr ur ppl,na Dem go marry wife ND fend ur children,pay rent fr u,u suppose the cover ur face bro,if fr ur Mind fraud the easy ,shebi na here u dey find who go pay u 500dolls way u nv see fr ur life,in name of training nd ebook,ogun ND Sango visit u on ur next birthday
You don't have talk... See mentality... If fraud dey easy ... You are gone... Your soul is gone beyond repair...
Nothing has been right so far your suggestion... You will be caught and you will remember we advice you

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

BUY YOUR LAND IN ILORIN, KWARA STATE IN A NICE & SUITABLE LOCATION... / 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos / Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.