Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths (16702 Views)

Olusegun Osoba: How Fake News From Foreign Media Triggered 1967 Civil War / Ohanaeze Youths Seek Buhari’s Intervention In Kanu’s Arrest Order / Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Infomaz(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
The farmers who are daily being killed, the youths who are not only deprived of schooling but employment, the bereaved family members of those who have been killed by terrorists and the millions of Nigerians that have suffered untold hardship under PDP and APC. ...these are the people spending their own money to campaign for Obi. They're the elites and his structures.

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Righteousness02: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

His allies in the North and west are the masses

This answer made my day
I add, 100m hungry, nigerians living below 1-dollar a day

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by wiseoneking: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
the question is why other regions are not campaigning for the Pandora Man?
You are real joker, at least go to your Yoruba social media and confirmed That in every 100 people at least 30 yorubas are for Obi why 70 for the drug Lord. I still know that majority bof this 30 are enlightened and educated yorubas. A lot of works need to be done on highly in exposed oshogbo etc dwellers.

I don't need to let you know that the Northerners esp Christians in Taraba, kogi, plateau, Bauchi, southern KADUNA etc are obedient people
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Teenaira: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:

https://leadership.ng/pvc-obi-has-triggered-registration-revolution-ohanaeze-youths/

This is yet another lie. Everybody I know wants to register before now but INEC always makes sure this is impossible. Even now it is still a hell of a task to get registered
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by secretsofpeace(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tilumbu is a Yoruba project! Agberos will take over Nigeria and continue to mess things up. Reject them with your votes. Naija youths let's lead the way
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Abujaexpress: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
Peter Obi is a Ibo project
And same Igbo people are left behind in Voters card registration
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by EdwardRandy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
Mumu, dey there make pant dey wear you. Tinubu and Atiku represent which project?
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by ken6488(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
are other regions campaigning for tinubu
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by studM(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:

Fool, nothing reasonable to say
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by odomanis: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
who are his allies in the north and west?
just name one and you win yourself something big

He doesn't align with thieves, his allies are not known by you, they are the common masses and Youths of this Country all over.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by pacespot(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
If I am allowed to counter this claim a little bit, i think Obi didn't trigger it alone, it was the emergency of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, alias Bọbọ Chicago, as APC flag bearer that triggered it. If Osinbajo had emerged, people wouldn't have trooped out to challenge APC in the poll like this. Though Obi did his own part, it was the potential presidency of Tinubu that those new registrants came out to challenge.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Mccullum: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
kenedy175:

The thing is that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. When you keep trying to shove down a wrong narrative down people's throats, the tendency of regurgitating it is very high.

The hate you keep spewing kills faster than cancer.

Cleanse your mind, be happy and vote for someone we all know will take Nigeria out of the current situation APC and co have put it in.

Even the blind, deaf and dumb knows Obi is the right choice.

People that still want to continue with APC or Atiku, I wonder what category they fall under.

Put hands together and deliver Obi.

Thank you

OBIDIDIOT OR WHAT, I'm not voting for Obituary... grin
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by obyrich(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
Because only Igbos are suffering the effect of APC poor leadership. Only Igbos don't have good roads, electricity and water. Only Igbos live in fear of bandits or running away due to warning of imminent attack by bandits. Only Igbo Universities are grounded by the long ASUU strike. Only Igbo graduates are jobless, roaming the streets of major cities in Nigeria begging for urgent 2k. Only Igbo women and children suffer high maternal and child mortality due to poor medicare.

Please if you can’t use your head, bury it somewhere.

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:

they will start attacking you, if is not igbo project why are they telling everyone not to vote for other candidates in a country running multi party system

even their Ohaneze are not hiding the agenda, I hope those foolish Afenifere are watching it, PO is an inconsequential politician compare to Tinubu and Atiku

I don't even rate him, The election is between Tinubu and Atiku
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Kdon2: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:

https://leadership.ng/pvc-obi-has-triggered-registration-revolution-ohanaeze-youths/

All these idiots just dey fool themselves. Nigeria na Nigeria abeg! grin
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by treatise: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by David160(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:

Only old yoruba people support Tinubu
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by maestroferddi: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
Tribalism has finished you...

Simple sentence you cannot make...
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:

This is why u remain poor for the rich to use u as gate man...

Fool like you who refused to be educated even when it's free
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by kenx1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
PDP greatest MISTAKE was letting OBI leave the party

Imagine the Labour party now has a foothold in Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by kenx1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

This is why u remain poor for the rich to use u as gate man...

Fool like you who refused to be educated even when it's free

I swear!!
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by maestroferddi: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
Loser!

I went to see a client today...

The first thing the man and his wife asked me was: " I hope you are obedient?"

Husband and wife are millionaires and both are Binis from Edo State

Dey there dey do senseless tribalism while reasonable Nigerians leave you behind.....

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by technicallyrich(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
who are his allies in the north and west?
just name one and you win yourself something big
You that is busy conductor in lagos,your heaven.
Post your account balance.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Dirister1990: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
I hate this Ohaneze ndi Igbo like shit.they are so unstable.support for buhari today,support for peter obi tomorrow.
Igbo:

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Carbonhy: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
SE, SS and SW are for Obi. The votes in the north will be 50/50 from the look of things. The educated ones in the north are going to vote for Obi. I can say that because i have some Muslim friends in the north who are ready to vote for Obi. Obi only needs to do some work on the undecated ones. I have a burden for this country, it must be liberated.

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by kenedy175(m): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mccullum:

OBIDIDIOT OR WHAT, I'm not voting for Obituary... grin

Not everybody will go to heaven after all.

Peace be with you son!
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Reyhzor(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

Joker! Your ethnic banters won't work!

Perhaps I need to remind you that every region has qualified people.

So, it is not Obi's fault that he came from the South East or his fault that the big parties picked people with baggage instead of sane people among them.

Obi is the best candidate in this race....
I love this line "Every Region has qualified candidates but instead they choose thiefs and uneducated ones.
And the Educated ones are paid 30k to defend them, later they'll be the ones to suffer most, even complain
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Okarakwu: 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
The mentality of MC Olowo ,party leader,youth leader and all those money and thug sharing structures won't work in 2023. Good governance and the fear of the APC nightmares of the past years will be 2023 structure .
Igbo:
who are the leaders of those "Mussus" or are they also auto pilot?
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by abbey72(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
We don't want president, on Biafra we stand no this and no peace
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by zahrach: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Baba no be lie
Peter obi dey popular for Edo
From wat am seeing that man fit sweep Edo down
Even the present governor fit decamp from wat am seeing
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by thinkmoney(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

Joker! Your ethnic banters won't work!

Perhaps I need to remind you that every region has qualified people.

So, it is not Obi's fault that he came from the South East or his fault that the big parties picked people with baggage instead of sane people among them.

Obi is the best candidate in this race....
Yes, in this race. If Osibanjo had been in, Peter Obi may not have garnered this much interest.
Its shame on APC and PDP that is trying to turn our nation to a nation for the cabal. A nation for the old elites.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by fredoooooo: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
We don hear w e no want noise abeg ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reps Blame NIN Demand For SIM Registration On #endsars / PDP Dead Forever If It Zones 2023 Presidency To North – Ohanaeze / INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.