Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths (16699 Views)

Olusegun Osoba: How Fake News From Foreign Media Triggered 1967 Civil War / Ohanaeze Youths Seek Buhari’s Intervention In Kanu’s Arrest Order / Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Bobbiee: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
I don't care about anyone else but I am OBIDIENT. I don't even have any interest in Nigeria, but at least now I can say I tried my best.

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Ezedon(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
That's what it's supposed to be
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by LesbianBoy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
DMerciful:
You're politically naive. APC is being abandoned yet you pretend not to see it. You think Bubu will campaign for Tinubu?

So you think after stealing will let opposition not just any opposition o but one that will bring in an igbo president come and humiliate him just the way he did to jonathan?

See i don't have time for rubbish abeg.

Nigeria is joke and Tinubu patapata Atiku would win the next election
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by SOFTSKILL: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Masterito:
I am.not Ibo but this tactics is too poor.

You are not ibo, you are Igbo, an Osutic tribe of the erosion ravaged enclave of AfghaniEastern
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Greenlight123: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

Joker! Your ethnic banters won't work!

Perhaps I need to remind you that every region has qualified people.

So, it is not Obi's fault that he came from the South East or his fault that the big parties picked people with baggage instead of sane people among them.
You have said it all.
Obi is the best candidate in this race....

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by SOFTSKILL: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Other regions are campaigning for him more than Igbos. Taraba, Edo, Plateau, Kaduna, parts of Bauchi. They are many (including some fulanis and many Hausas). The man will win.

Even Buhari will campaign for him if he had mind.

Mpurumiri overdose
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Masterito(m): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lol, feel free to be stupid. Ride on. Tribalism is in your lineage.
SOFTSKILL:

You are not ibo, you are Igbo, an Osutic tribe of the erosion ravaged enclave of AfghaniEastern

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by jrusky(m): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Noise makers lousy mofos.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Kulas: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
When will supporters ( if still any atall) of Tinubu hide their head in shame and embrace New Nigeria. It baffles me and difficult to believe that at this level of all Nigerian Youth are clamouring and working for New Nigeria, some people(urchins) out of selfish interest and greediness will come here and be mentioning an old corrupt drug baron scammer that has pocketed Lagos as his personal property to come and do Nigeria same thing.

Nobody can stop OBI Tsunami Movement. Nigeria is on the verge of regaining her past glory come 2023

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by bdon123(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
the question is why other regions are not campaigning for the Pandora Man?
I am a northerner n i support Obi like many other northern youths who are getting their PVC.n wen i say northern youths i dont mean d Islamical fanatical ones that vote based on religion.
I support Obi not becos his perfect bt becos any intelligent person should know u cannot keep recycling old diry Politicians like Tinubu,Atiku, Abdullahi Adamu,Okowa,Lawan n Hellrufai n expect tins to turn out different

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Karemarealty288(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
Peter Obi is a Ibo project

So hunger and starvation is a Nigerian project ba? ....... a ibo project indeed...olodo

2 Likes

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by IamHonourable1: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Vote for Peter Obi and see how Nigeria would turn to one of the best countries in the world.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Ekemax: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:

You can't even write a correct sentence because of hate blindness

3 Likes

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by IamHonourable1: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=Igbo post=114229319] the question is why other regions are not campaigning for the Pandora Man? [/quote

Something is really wrong with your head,,school dropout

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Subsea101: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Aturu!!
nepotistic idiot! Suffer nor dey tire you

Igbo:
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by IamHonourable1: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
who are his allies in the north and west?
just name one and you win yourself something big

Werey

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by kingyakos: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Alexis11:

Lol but igbos never see similar quality in Osinbajo. Always blaming him for all Buhari's woes when you all know he can only do little as a VP. Your Obi is Igbo project and it is DOA.

Igbos wanted osinbajo, Igbo delegate gave him the highest vote even more than the Yoruba delegate.

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by ogatboy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
who are the leaders of those "Mussus" or are they also auto pilot?

I hope you do not go on self exile or run mad after 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by ogatboy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
The irony is that the Ibo man you guys kept out of power will be the one to turn the fortune of the whole Nigeria. The minority region always working for the good of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Neoteny7: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
This one is misguided.

It's a christian crusade.

The frenzy was started and is fed by CAN agenda against the Muslim contenders in the two foremost parties. Obi being igboe is just by-the-way as far as the politicized christendom is concerned.

The gullible footsoldiers will mindlessly do whatever their pastors tell them because of the iron grip the clerical charlatans have on their insect hive minds.

Meanwhile, I'm not rooting for any of the contenders: they're all crooks as far as I'm concerned.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Ddokie: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
who are the leaders of those "Mussus" or are they also auto pilot?

Are you implying that the masses in the west and north do not have the fundamental dignity of the human person which is a right to make a choice?

I do not agree with you sir.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Neoteny7: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

His allies in the North and west are the masses

Count us in the north out of it, you drunken over-stayed madman.

Over our dead bodies would a northerner vote for an igboe, especially a xenophobic crook who deported northern street urchins packed like cattle in trucks back to the north.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Foolishbuhari: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:

This mind games are dead on arrival! I'm Urhobo and I'm campaigning for him. All my friends are supporting him.

So dead that agenda!

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by TruthSocialAPP: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Obi is the national movement, not ekiti elections. Most people here don't even know Ekiti's LP candidate but we are all Obidient.
Gentlevip:

Truth be told, who cares about Obi aside Media igbos
I cant find his movement anywhere aside media banting

NNPP has done better with stronger national appeal than LP.
Testimony: Ekiti election

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Onelove508: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Sincerely, I have been putting deliberate efforts to get the card just because of Obi. If it's for the other two I won't bother voting.

There is something about this Obi.

What exactly has done to deceive this kind likeness from a lot of people.

Me, I don't even know why I like him.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by MarketForces: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:

The man that donated his house in gombe state is Igbo right. Hate go kill you. Emilokan is also a Yoruba project according to your myopic definition and ATIKU is an hausa project.

Myopic illiterate
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Owontime: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
On Twitter?
grin grin grin
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Antoeni(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Baba don japa go Portugal go receive award

Bobo Chicago don japa go Paris for medicals

Atiku don japa go Germany from there to Dubai for God knows why

Mr. Peter Obi went to Egypt to acquire knowledge on how to improve our decades-stalled power sector

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Foolishbuhari: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
ken6488:
Tinubu is a Yoruba project

Tribal card has failed

The tribal card is what they have left. Let's say we even decide to play same game with them. Tifnubu is the tribal candidate. He's a Yoruba candidate at best. All his supporters are yorubas.

Tifnubu is a yoruba project!
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Neoteny7: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
kelokok678:
Ghg

You're the dumbest "hacker" in the universe, giving out your phone number in a public forum.

Then again your claims are all fake anyway, designed to scam some fools.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by ScamHunter: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

Joker! Your ethnic banters won't work!

Perhaps I need to remind you that every region has qualified people.

So, it is not Obi's fault that he came from the South East or his fault that the big parties picked people with baggage instead of sane people among them.

Obi is the best candidate in this race....
You just won a bingo

Peter Obi for president, 2023

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bwala To President Tinubu: Ban Use Of Dollars For Local And International Trade / Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today / Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.