Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,118 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths (16706 Views)

Olusegun Osoba: How Fake News From Foreign Media Triggered 1967 Civil War / Ohanaeze Youths Seek Buhari’s Intervention In Kanu’s Arrest Order / Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by thinkmoney(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
Peter Obi is a Ibo project
Just settle down and do elimination method. Who is preferably from these lots? If APC had selected somebody like Osibanjo, it would probably have been a work over for them. But see who they have given us?
Try not to see every situation in life through the dirty prism of tribalism. Consider others in your choice, even your children

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by thinkmoney(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
Just settle down and do elimination method. Who is preferably from these lots? If APC had selected somebody like Osibanjo, it would probably have been a work over for them. But see who they have given us?
Try not to see every situation in life through the dirty prism of tribalism. Consider others in your choice, even your children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by emilo2bad: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
You are the one who decided to become blind to happenings around you
its you who is blind and not seeing that it is only Igbos are shouting obident
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by emilo2bad: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
His allies in the North and west are the masses
which masses? name one since you have appointed yourself as masses spoke Man
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Interesting2023: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
who are his allies in the north and west?
just name one and you win yourself something big

What do you mean by allies? Are u referring to those greedy lots that have failed their followers? It will shock u the rate at which those people (followers) will betray those presumed allies at the polling booth

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by emilo2bad: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
kenedy175:

The thing is that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. When you keep trying to shove down a wrong narrative down people's throats, the tendency of regurgitating it is very high.

The hate you keep spewing kills faster than cancer.

Cleanse your mind, be happy and vote for someone we all know will take Nigeria out of the current situation APC and co have put it in.

Even the blind, deaf and dumb knows Obi is the right choice.

People that still want to continue with APC or Atiku, I wonder what category they fall under.

Put hands together and deliver Obi.

Thank you
deliver Obi do that Ipob will continue to burn our trailers of cattle and sheep onions. Obi president of Biafra not Zoo
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by emilo2bad: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
ken6488:
Tinubu is a Yoruba project
Tribal card has failed
No it has not failed it will determine the outcome
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by pharmaking: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Same way Ashiwaju triggered in the west

Atiku and Kwankwoso triggered in the north.

All of the aspirants have youths behind them.

Pitobi will still come distant 4th

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by emilo2bad: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
kenedy175:

Deep down your mind, you know the best person for this job is Obi. But for reasons beyond human comprehension, you seem to think otherwise.

Stop the hate and do what's right.
in what ways? educate me. the last time I checked Anambra is not Dubai
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by skywalker240(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
obembet:
This is true. Many Nigerians as wake up from Thier slumber and ready to fight for thier right.

Let take Nigeria back from wicked politicians.

Say No to PDP and APC

So No to anybody that been a member of PDP or APC before. Stop saying that someone is now a good person cos he/she left those evil parties just cos of his/her personal benefits.

Let us stop tribal war... Let Igbo and Yoruba see themselves as one.

Let us embrace love...

The more we hate and fight ourselves, the better for North.

North will never pray for Igbo and Yoruba to be happy together cos that will end Thier power.

Let support ourselves...

Let Igbos love Bola Tinubu

Let all your love and support peter Obi

North never see Buhari as evil man

They never see anything bad in Abba kyari

Buratai wil still go Scot-free

They always protect themselves no matter Thier crime.

South should stop exposing Thier weakness to North.

One Love

God Les Yorubas

God bless igbos

God bless Peter Obi

God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless you as u see reason with me
And God Bless You As You Vote OBI-dently cool on that day

Over here in Ekewan, it's all Peter OBI-dently

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
dway2life:
You can say peter obi is one is the reasons for the massive PVC registration.

Other reasons are

- massacre at the end SARS protest
- Buhari happened to every ministry in Nigeria

If anything happens to our democratic votes come 2023, then it's safe to say we are ruled by demons

But I'm optimistic that we take back our mandate as humans

na Ipob pple wey no gree register before just wake up de register... And na Dem de use toxic measures campaign for Obi at the end he ll come Third or fourth... And he ll be crown president on nairaland Twitter and Facebook while either of Atiku or tinubu ll win the real elections...
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Crvrider: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:

The Fulani project is what should worry you more.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Nakuza(m): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

they will start attacking you, if is not igbo project why are they telling everyone not to vote for other candidates in a country running multi party system
We are determine to shock you and others that don't want a new Nigeria. Keep deceiving yourself.
We don't care whether is it an Igbo project. The valid question here is that: Are Igbo not Nigerians or are they foreigners?
Mind you, the Taraba state youths are solidly Obidient.

even their Ohaneze are not hiding the agenda, I hope those foolish Afenifere are watching it, PO is an inconsequential politician compare to Tinubu and Atiku

I don't even rate him, The election is between Tinubu and Atiku
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by PassingShot(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

Joker! Your ethnic banters won't work!

Perhaps I need to remind you that every region has qualified people.

So, it is not Obi's fault that he came from the South East or his fault that the big parties picked people with baggage instead of sane people among them.

Obi is the best candidate in this race....
If he wins 3 states, remind me of the freebie I promised you.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by holysaint1(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
who are the leaders of those "Mussus" or are they also auto pilot?

Mr man.. What kind of question is this bikonu ?

So if i want to vote now, my state or local government leader will come and persuade me to vote for his preferred candidate ??

What sought of thinking is this kwanu
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
the question is why other regions are not campaigning for the Pandora Man?

Says who? I'm not Igbo and I'm campaigning for Peter Obi all the way.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by itoje1: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

So, it is not Obi's fault that he came from the South East or his fault that the big parties picked people with baggage instead of sane people among them.

Well said, God bless you and your family.

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
Edo state is fully Obidient am from benin obi we win edo they can beat for supporting Apc
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by PeterObi4LP: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:

You are a fat and big liar. I am from SW. My colleagues and I are campaigning for him. SS, SE, North and SW are all campaigning for him. Tell yourself the truth.

I can bet my life you have not eaten decent meal today, and your candidate don't even know you exist. Just because of tribe
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by SmartPolician: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
PassingShot:

If he wins 3 states, remind me of the freebie I promised you.

What freebie?
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Babaken(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Their propaganda will surely fail this time this is not 2015 when you people call Jonathan all sort of name and sell virus in the name of Mr integrity to Nigerians

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=Nakuza post=114237990][/quote]

what about new Biafra you don't want it? can you show us the new things you did in east before wanting new Nigeria

you will end insecurity in Nigeria but east is still unsafe, many can't go out on their own will, clown
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by kenedy175(m): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
emilo2bad:

deliver Obi do that Ipob will continue to burn our trailers of cattle and sheep onions. Obi president of Biafra not Zoo

I'm not trying to justify the atrocities going on in the east. But is it anything compared to what's going on in the north?? I'm sure you were one of those that voted Buhari into power. Have you seen where it has led us to??

The insecurity In the country both in the south and North Is as a result of the abysmal performance of APC and Buhari. Tinubu was one of those that installed Buhari, and as far as everyone is concerned, nothing good can come out of APC.

So why do you love to link IPOB to Obi? This shows you clearly have nothing against this man but you just want to bring in ethnoreligious sentiments.

I'm in no way supporting IPOB. We need peace in the east. But can you compare it with the north?

Instead of you to come and put hands so that we oust this evil government out of power but you choose to do the opposite. I really wonder why?

Sorry to say but you actually made no sense in your post bro. Your post stinks of Hate. You have to get that off your system so you see clearly
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by kenedy175(m): 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
emilo2bad:

in what ways? educate me. the last time I checked Anambra is not Dubai

Anambra is definitely not Dubai. Neither is Lagos or Adamawa.

What we need in this country right now is to cut cost of governance. The cost if governance is ridiculous. This is why people do what ever it takes to get political post to enrich themselves.

Tinubu and Atiku paid and bribed their way in millions of dollars to get the ticket of their party. What do you think will happen when such people clinch power? They'll definitely get back what they spent in 100 folds and you know this.

Obi has shown he can cut cost of governance. He did it in Anamabra. Brother, if cost of governance decreases, economy will improve. If economy improves, security will improve. It's common sense. But our politicians will never allow that. That's why they don't want Obi.

Let me ask you, why do you think Obi is the most attacked presidential aspirant now?? Nobody even hears of Atiku. If not for Tinubu's certificate saga going on, he's definitely not as talked about as Obi.

I'm sure you know all this
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by nedekid: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

"Obi is the best candidate in this race"
Can Peter Obi produce his certificates, from primary to secondary school? Can he provide evidence he furthered his education?. grin
Certain other big politician and his deputy have k leg with theirs, other one provided Nepa bill, another one is showing us pictures from the 70s as evidence.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Yankee101: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Then why are igbos the least registered?
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Khaysee: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Internet ooooo
Best deals men clothing
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Dpaulie(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
S/E will still has the lowest turn out as usual
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by emilo2bad: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
kenedy175:

Anambra is definitely not Dubai. Neither is Lagos or Adamawa.

What we need in this country right now is to cut cost of governance. The cost if governance is ridiculous. This is why people do what ever it takes to get political post to enrich themselves.

Tinubu and Atiku paid and bribed their way in millions of dollars to get the ticket of their party. What do you think will happen when such people clinch power? They'll definitely get back what they spent in 100 folds and you know this.

Obi has shown he can cut cost of governance. He did it in Anamabra. Brother, if cost of governance decreases, economy will improve. If economy improves, security will improve. It's common sense. But our politicians will never allow that. That's why they don't want Obi.

Let me ask you, why do you think Obi is the most attacked presidential aspirant now?? Nobody even hears of Atiku. If not for Tinubu's certificate saga going on, he's definitely not as talked about as Obi.

I'm sure you know all this
My friend Peter Obi did not perform well in Anambra let tell ourselves the truth
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by emilo2bad: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
kenedy175:

I'm not trying to justify the atrocities going on in the east. But is it anything compared to what's going on in the north?? I'm sure you were one of those that voted Buhari into power. Have you seen where it has led us to??

The insecurity In the country both in the south and North Is as a result of the abysmal performance of APC and Buhari. Tinubu was one of those that installed Buhari, and as far as everyone is concerned, nothing good can come out of APC.

So why do you love to link IPOB to Obi? This shows you clearly have nothing against this man but you just want to bring in ethnoreligious sentiments.

I'm in no way supporting IPOB. We need peace in the east. But can you compare it with the north?

Instead of you to come and put hands so that we oust this evil government out of power but you choose to do the opposite. I really wonder why?

Sorry to say but you actually made no sense in your post bro. Your post stinks of Hate. You have to get that off your system so you see clearly
my post is not hate a group said they want to leave Nigeria and term it as a Zoo, attacking and burning public offices belonging to the FG called some slaves and others nama. all of a sudden the same IPOB that are calling buhari jubrin and kliiing women wearing hijab suddenly turn campaign warriors for Peter Obi and expecting other Nigerians especially the Northerners to vote for him.uou people don't know the extent of damage IPOB have done to Obi
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by emilo2bad: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
kenedy175:

my post is not hate a group said they want to leave Nigeria and term it as a Zoo, attacking and burning public offices belonging to the FG called some slaves and others nama. all of a sudden the same IPOB that are calling buhari jubrin and kliiing women wearing hijab suddenly turn campaign warriors for Peter Obi and expecting other Nigerians especially the Northerners to vote for him.uou people don't know the extent of damage IPOB have done to Obi. it not by marking noise in social media. check out the recent INEC registration
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by kenedy175(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
emilo2bad:

my post is not hate a group said they want to leave Nigeria and term it as a Zoo, attacking and burning public offices belonging to the FG called some slaves and others nama. all of a sudden the same IPOB that are calling buhari jubrin and kliiing women wearing hijab suddenly turn campaign warriors for Peter Obi and expecting other Nigerians especially the Northerners to vote for him.uou people don't know the extent of damage IPOB have done to Obi. it not by marking noise in social media. check out the recent INEC registration

Please let's be factual. Where did you hear or see IPOB or any igbo person kill any northerner wearing hijab as you stated? Even the one that happened some time ago where a northern woman and her children were killed in the east.. her husband publicly said it could never be an igbo man that did such after living with the igbos in peace and Harmony for over 30 years.

If we are to talk about intolerance, there's no tribe as intolerant as the northerners. Many have lost their lives in the north because it takes nothing to spill blood up there.

What will you say about Buhari that boko haram single handedly pick to be their chief negotiator some years ago?? What will you say about his lob sided appointment through out his administration?

I'm not still trying to justify the doings of Ipob/Esn. I'm trying to point out that what you said actually doesn't hold water at all. You're still talking from a point of hate.

If your region was marginalized the way the south east is being marginalized, I'm dead sure you'll protest. All we want is equity and fairness. Lack of equity and fairness is what brings rise to groups like IPOB, Niger delta militants and those clamoring for odudua Republic.

If you're honest to yourself, you'll agree with me that the Nigerian constitution clearly favors the north in all ramification. For example, the recent cut of marks for government schools was released. How will a child In zamfara score 2 and pass while a child In Anambra or Osun score 130 and fail. Is it fair?? Ask yourself.

Every region wants to be included in running a nation.

This being said, Obi is not an Ipob candidate. He's a Nigerian like we all are. It's very likely that some ipob individuals have suddenly decided to support him because he's igbo. Will you blame them? If they can't get what they are looking for, the best available thing is to join the Nigerian politics.

Brother!! Please stop spilling hate and false information. Igbos don't kill. Igbos have never killed northerners because they felt aggrieved. It's always the other way round.

I have lived my whole life in maiduguri I have northern friends. I know how life is up here. No part of Nigeria has suffered as much as the north under APC. But you still want them to continue. Is that normal?

Yes, election isn't won on social media. But Obi's support is not just on social media. But you'll be giving yourself false hope thinking social media doesn't have a big role to play in politics now. I hope you know Nairaland is a social media? Politicians pay influencers to promote them because they know the power of social media. Buhari used social media to oust Jonathan. But now because it's used against the sitting government and some certain group of people, social media doesn't mean anything again. Lol..

The fact that Obi is the most talked about presidential aspirant should send a message to you.

Talking about the current INEC registration. Let me just end it with this.. everybody knows theirs nowhere in Nigeria you won't find an igbo man. Even in Gwoza, Pulka, Biu... there are alot of igbo boys running things with NGOs. The igbo tribe is widely spread, and I'm sure you know this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada / Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency / Breaking News!! Steer Clear Of Our Offices, PDP Warns Oshiomhole, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.