Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP (1637 Views)

I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie / Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by MannyOnye: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by Lawalatm: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
If a candidate can not unite his party after winning his primaries......how can he unite Nigeria if he wins the general elections undecided undecided undecided undecided

Please use your tongue count your teeth....and vote wisely....don't listen to noise makers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by kayusely70(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Let's wait and watch as events unfold.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by Laggafin: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Apc already has a candidate in rivers state Mr cole.. and Amaechi as the leader in that state.. Emperor Wike will loose out completely into worse political wildernesses of all times if he dares to defect into an endless abyss. So he is truly trapped in PDP .. and like Lamido said.. Atiku should call his bluff ..cuz Wike will do little or nothing as he has almost no options NOw cuz it's almost late in day.. Moreso i pity dem all cause Rivers is already obidient.. you can take this information and bank it in the central Bank ..not bullion van grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by Felimax(m): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Wike should get the hell out of PDP as a matter of urgency.

Nobody can trust Wike again. He can continue singing his songs in the stadium. I swear Wike would have called for the head of that governor should it be he is not the one. Rubbish!

I want to see the campaign train move without Wike. Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by manutdrichie(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Laggafin:
Apc already has a candidate in rivers state Mr cole.. and Amaechi as the leader in that state.. Emperor Wike will loose out completely into worse political wildernesses of all times if he dares to defect into an endless abyss. So he is truly trapped in PDP .. and like Lamido said.. Atiku should call his bluff ..cuz Wike will do little or nothing as he has almost no options NOw cuz it's almost late in day.. Moreso i pity dem all cause Rivers is already obidient.. you can take this information and bank it in the central Bank ..not bullion van grin

Wike just need to wear obidient facecap and the deed is done, he will only sacrifice the senatorial and the HoR positions because both elections are held on the same day with the presidential election.

I can tell you for free Wike is worth more than Sule Lamido and Tambuwal join together.

He can deliver up to 400k votes to PDP.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by XerXers: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
He should remain in PDP and secretly work for Obi. Defection to APC will bury him politically
Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by fiizznation: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lawalatm:
If a candidate can not unite his party after winning his primaries......how can he unite Nigeria if he wins the general elections undecided undecided undecided undecided

Please use your tongue count your teeth....and vote wisely....don't listen to noise makers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wike is the one that doesn't want unity and I believe when the time is right, those PDP guys will push him under the bus. Already you can see people like Lamido calling his bluff. I believe they realized their mistake which was giving Wike too much attention that he doesn't deserve

Well I don't think wike will work for the party's success even if some reconciliation is made,
and the PDP guys won't trust him either.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by ItsTutsi(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Wike doesn't have to defect, he can just stay behind in PDP and play spoiler within.. if APC can just get 30% in rivers and benue state.. it will be game over for PDP

Ameachi has not been committal, dedicated and devoted to Tinubu aspiration, hence, it's time for Tinubu to look for alternative partner
Felimax:

Nobody can trust Wike again. He can continue singing his songs in the stadium. I swear Wike would have called for the head of that governor should it be he is not the one. Rubbish!

Laggafin:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by BATified2023: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
manutdrichie:

Wike just need to wear obidient facecap and the deed is done, he will only sacrifice the senatorial and the HoR positions because both elections are held on the same day with the presidential election.

I can tell you for free Wike is worth more than Sule Lamido and Tambuwal join together.

He can deliver up to 400k votes to PDP.
wike will never join Labour Party

Many of u don’t understand what politics is all about,the same position Amaechi was in 2015 is the same position wike is now so he must make a very accurate move

In 2015 Amaechi have fallen out with Jonathan n co n he needed a rescue team so he gave all his best to apc so he avoided probe when apc won n he was compensated with minister

Right now it is crystal clear that wike have fallen out with pdp n they are ready to embarrass him so the best move for him now is to join a party that can give pdp a run for their money so the revenge can b sweet

He knows for sure that if he moves to Labour even right now he will start having problem but as it is now his best bet is apc even if he doesn’t join officially n he must make sure pdp lose in his state

N u know how rugged rivers politics is so moving to Labour will b his greatest undoing
Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by BATified2023: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
XerXers:
He should remain in PDP and secretly work for Obi. Defection to APC will bury him politically
it’s impossible
Right now he’s seen as an outcast in pdp n he must join a party that can give pdp a run for their money

I believe u know the truth that apc pose a big threat to pdp than Labour party
Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by ItsTutsi(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
To hell with Wike! Let him leave, at this point he has already made up his mind, that's why his making it very difficult for any meaningful reconciliation.. immediately after a meeting, the next day he goes and spew venom to the press, this not a person that wants peace.. his mind is no longer with PDP and Lamido knows this

PDP can't continue to pamper him, the earlier they move on and set their plans in motion, the better
fiizznation:
Wike is the one that doesn't want unity and I believe when the time is right, those PDP guys will push him under the bus. Already you can see people like Lamido calling his bluff. I believe they realized their mistake which was giving Wike too much attention that he doesn't deserve

Well I don't think wike will work for the party's success even if some reconciliation is made,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by slivertongue: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Felimax:

Adventure of Wike. He ain't leaving PDP, APC will be lured into a defeat. Public sympathy is with Wike but if he spends it on APC he will go into oblivion. Wike understands the game.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by fiizznation: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
ItsTutsi:
To hell with Wike! Let him leave, at this point he has already made up his mind, that's why his making it very difficult for any meaningful reconciliation.. immediately after a meeting, the next day he goes and spew venom to the press, this not a person that wants peace.. his mind is no longer with PDP and Lamido knows this

PDP can't continue to pamper him, the earlier they move on and set their plans in motion, the better
Wike won't want to leave the PDP on his own terms. Political oblivion is something every politician fears. Rather he will want to be a spoiler for Atiku. Lol. And if APC are so desperate and made the mistake of accepting wike into their party, believe you me, it won't be good for APC in the presidential election.

Ayu won't even stepdown as the party chairman. Already the damage has been done. No reconciliation with pacify both wike and the people he is fighting.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by Lawalatm: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
So much thankyou for a guy that single handedly sustained the party since 2015.....now empty pots can have voice to speak....

I don't like Wike but calling him bluff is recklessness of the highest order.....my point is that Atiku still can't unite his party is Nigeria he wants to unite.....Let that sink in before you defend anyone...I'm sure you can tell white from black undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided.

fiizznation:

Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by fiizznation: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
slivertongue:

Adventure of Wike. He ain't leaving PDP, APC will be lured into a defeat. Public sympathy is with Wike but if he spends it on APC he will go into oblivion. Wike understands the game.
No the northern politicians will view wike frolicking with APC as a gang up against Atiku. And that's when Northern Atiku sympathizers will start breaking ranks in APC.

2023 will be very interesting!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by ItsTutsi(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
I don't think he will leave PDP, definitely not!! He will stay behind and play spoiler within.. this is a major boost for APC
fiizznation:
Wike won't want to leave the PDP on his own terms. Political oblivion is something every politician fears. Rather he will want to be a spoiler for Atiku. Lol. And if APC are so desperate and made the mistake of accepting wike into their party, believe you me, it won't be good for APC in the presidential election.

Ayu won't even stepdown as the party chairman. Already the damage has been done. No reconciliation with pacify both wike and the people he is fighting.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by fiizznation: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lawalatm:
So much thankyou for a guy that single handedly sustained the party since 2015.....now empty pots can have voice to speak....

I don't like Wike but calling him bluff is recklessness of the highest order.....my point is that Atiku still can't unite his party is Nigeria he wants to unite.....Let that sink in before you defend anyone...I'm sure you can tell white from black undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided.

Wike shouldn't also forget that the same party gave him the powers he is flexing today. Take away the office from him and he will be rendered powerless.

I understand wike's grudge with the party. But then again there are many ways to settle disputes. Politicians come and go, but one thing that will always be there is interest.

Alignments are done to interests. But maybe wike's interest will be protected very well in APC. And that's what I think Wike believes. He can't be judged!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by slivertongue: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
fiizznation:
No the northern politicians will view wike frolicking with APC as a gang up against Atiku. And that's when Northern Atiku sympathizers will start breaking ranks in APC.

2023 will be very interesting!!

What wike is doing will hurt the APC more cos Wike is on a voyage. He knows he has public sympathy and love, meeting with APC ain't a crime but working for them maybe unforgivable by the general public.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by slivertongue: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
ItsTutsi:
I don't think he will leave PDP, definitely not!! He will stay behind and play spoiler within.. this is a major boost for APC

I hope they won't turn it to North and South. Cos it would hurt the Southern candidates more. APC's challenge is using her performance to campaign instead of using religion, electoral demography or imaginary tales of performance. If APC is hoping on wike then they have a very slim chance of coming tops. Cos his principals can call him to other at anytime, they have deliberately allowed him to be the toast of polity for now
Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by ItsTutsi(m): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
No it won't, it can never turn to north vs south because Tinubu is very popular in the north, in fact his more popular in the north than south.. coupled with his VP, who is very popular too

With 13 governors in the north, APC have the structure, north vote party line.. in core rural and villages, they only know APC and PDP

APC don't need Wike, it will just be an added advantage for them
slivertongue:

I hope they won't turn it to North and South. Cos it would hurt the Southern candidates more. APC's challenge is using her performance to campaign instead of using religion, electoral demography or imaginary tales of performance. If APC is hoping on wike then they have a very slim chance of coming tops. Cos his principals can call him to other at anytime, they have deliberately allowed him to be the toast of polity for now
Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by AntonVince: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Laggafin:

Incisive!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by SU50: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
ItsTutsi:
No it won't, it can never turn to north vs south because 1. Tinubu is very popular in the north, in fact his more popular in the north than south.. coupled with his VP, who is very popular too

With 13 governors in the north, APC have the structure, 2. north vote party line.. in core rural and villages, they only know APC and PDP

1. Dan uwa a wacce arewan knan?

2. That was 2015 o, things have been changing since. Case study, bauchi, Gombe 2019.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by slivertongue: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
ItsTutsi:
No it won't, it can never turn to north vs south because Tinubu is very popular in the north, in fact his more popular in the north than south.. coupled with his VP, who is very popular too

With 13 governors in the north, APC have the structure, north vote party line.. in core rural and villages, they only know APC and PDP

Which North, my North? Buhari is an Al -mumin, Atiku,Lamido, Kwankwaso are the political oligarch's, Sheriff, Goje, Elfrufia, Ganduje, Aliero are the younger version. Without Buhari, Atiku is a goal. No Northerner has his political reach. Tinubu is popular but not more than above mentioned. His popularity is made possible by his deep pocket towards some northern elites but Asiwaju can't seperate himself from the ongoing disaster of APC. He should do well to win some southern states over cos the North will majorly go with Atiku not mainly because of regional or religious sentiments but because APC failed the North. Again the South has two major contenders battling for the soul of 17 states while Atiku is the major contender here. For Tinubu to have a chance he needs to win atleast 10 Southern states.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by ItsTutsi(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lol it's clear you don't know much about northern politics or purposely trying to be mischievous! Atiku is not and has never been a popular politician in the north, his only goodwill is the "VP tag that he held, that's why he needed Tambuwal to step down for him, that's why most of his votes have always come from the south.. for u to compare him to buhari and kwankwasso, shows ur nativity

Atiku should even be lucky to win his home state Adamawa, his not a grass root politician, but a Dubai base politician.. everyone knows that!

Lol Tinubu's popularity in the north has nothing to do with money, but years of networking and connections, where was Atiku when Tinubu was playing politics with abacha and Abiola?! Where was he when the likes of Tinubu were fighting for democracy, where was he when Tinubu single handed fought GEJ and insisted on Buhari as APC candidate.. Atiku is not half of Tinubu, an evil saying this as a fellow northern hausa/fulani

All those names you mentioned are in the team of Tinubu apart from Lamido, Lamido only had cult fellowship in Jigawa state, which was swiped by Buhari's hurricane in 2015.. Buhari is still the most famous politician in the north, buhari campaigning for Tinubu, then it's game over for Atiku

Kashim shettima and zulum will give Atiku a run for his money in NE, the best Atiku can get in this zone is 60% at maximum.. here in NW we don't know him, as it's strictly party affair, straight APC

Which state and region are u from if I may ask?
slivertongue:

Which North, my North? Buhari is an Al -mumin, Atiku,Lamido, Kwankwaso are the political oligarch's, Sheriff, Goje, Elfrufia, Ganduje, Aliero are the younger version. Without Buhari, Atiku is a goal. No Northerner has his political reach. Tinubu is popular but not more than above mentioned. His popularity is made possible by his deep pocket towards some northern elites but Asiwaju can't seperate himself from the ongoing disaster of APC. He should do well to win some southern states over cos the North will majorly go with Atiku not mainly because of regional or religious sentiments but because APC failed the North. Again the South has two major contenders battling for the soul of 17 states while Atiku is the major contender here. For Tinubu to have a chance he needs to win atleast 10 Southern states.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by ItsTutsi(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mutumina a NW bamu san Atiku ba, kuma NE kashim/zulum zasu ba APC/Tinubu kuri'a

Gombe haryanzu APC ne
SU50:

1. Dan uwa a wacce arewan knan?

2. That was 2015 o, things have been changing since. Case study, bauchi, Gombe 2019.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by MikeofAfrica: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Wike doesn't have to defect, he can just stay behind in PDP and play spoiler within.. if APC can just get 30% in rivers and benue state.. it will be game over for PDP

Ameachi has not been committal, dedicated and devoted to Tinubu aspiration, hence, it's time for Tinubu to look for alternative partner

You really believe that Wike can get 30% votes for a muslim- Muslim ticket in Rivers State. The only way to achieve that is rigging.
Without rigging, Tinubu cannot get more than 10 % votes in Rivers with or without Wike support.
Moreover if Wike remains in PDP and works for Tinubu , then some northern APC Governors who feel undermined by Tinubu choice of Shettima will also take advantage of that to work for Atiku who will also reach out to them.
Hence Tinubu will end up lossing more votes than the votes he will gain through Wike support.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by SU50: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Mutumina a NW bamu san Atiku ba, kuma NE kashim/zulum zasu ba APC/Tinubu kuri'a

Gombe haryanzu APC ne

NE nake, maganan Tinubu ma ba a san taba, buhari yai disappointing mutane fiye da Lima, masu marama Tinubu sai dai tsofaffi fa. Yasin kowa Atiku ne, ka san siyasar bauchi ko dama, masu yi dan Allah kenan grin.

Hatta NW muna tare da mutane sosai, ban da yan gani kashenin APC da yawa basu tafiyar Tinubu, sokoto, kano, jigawa, Kaduna, kebbi. Daman wasu daga cikin wadannan states sun testing buhari da APC ne, kuma sun yi mummunan faduwa. Akwai babban aiki a kaj APC in suna so sukai labari.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by Think9ja(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
tongue

All these people saying Tinubu is popular in the North bla bla bla.

Tinubu is not popular among the electorates. He's only popular among a few elites. I doubt if El-Rufai is for Tinubu, and he has a large following.
I honestly haven't seen someone that has said he wants to vote Tinubu in where I currently live.

I've seen a few Obidients, a few Atikulateds and a very very minute Kwankwasiyas.

I swear to you that people here don't like or want to vote Tinubu.

Maybe that might change before the elections tho
Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by SU50: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol it's clear you don't know much about northern politics or purposely trying to be mischievous! 1. Atiku is not and has never been a popular politician in the north, his only goodwill is the "VP tag that he held, that's why he needed Tambuwal to step down for him, that's why most of his votes have always come from the south.. for u to compare him to buhari and kwankwasso, shows ur nativity

2. Atiku should even be lucky to win his home state Adamawa, his not a grass root politician, but a Dubai base politician.. everyone knows that!

3. Lol Tinubu's popularity in the north has nothing to do with money, but years of networking and connections, where was Atiku when Tinubu was playing politics with abacha and Abiola?! Where was he when the likes of Tinubu were fighting for democracy, where was he when Tinubu single handed fought GEJ and insisted on Buhari as APC candidate.. Atiku is not half of Tinubu, an evil saying this as a fellow northern hausa/fulani

All those names you mentioned are in the team of Tinubu apart from Lamido, Lamido only had cult fellowship in Jigawa state, 4. which was swiped by Buhari's hurricane in 2015.. Buhari is still the most famous politician in the north, 5. buhari campaigning for Tinubu, then it's game over for Atiku

6. Kashim shettima and zulum will give Atiku a run for his money in NE, the best Atiku can get in this zone is 60% at maximum.. here in NW we don't know him, as it's strictly party affair, straight APC

Which state and region are u from if I may ask?

1. Atiku has never been popular, but things are fast changing. Nine of the candidates is a saint, I never i n a lifetime think I will be for atiku but here we are, and that's the sentiment on the street.

2. Please tell me you are joking grin,even in 2019 he hold his own against 'Buhari' himself, its against Tinubu that he would fail to do such? Lol.

3. Leave this story please, go into the streets, a lot of people only started hearing Tinubu a few months back, there is nothing like Tinubu popularity please. Voting along party line is done for; buhari broke the 'sak' code himself from 2017 to 2019. Bauchi should be a pointer to that, if you know bauchi politics that is.

4. Lamido is the most popular politician in jigawa, 2109 result should give you guys big time headache, even against buhari they could turn such figures, what if when he isn't on the ballot.

5. Buhari is literally public enemy no. 1 in the north right now, a lot of us looked up to him with hopes that things could change but alas he proved to us beyond reasonable doubt how wrong we were. So for your mind buhari will campaign for Tinubu in katsina and sokoto and jigawa and kano and tell the people what exactly? Su zabi asiwaju Dan ya ci gaba da kama barayi? grin . man failed big time.

6. You overestimate kashim and zulum, north east is beyond borno fa mutumina. There are areas that are die hards of PDP, it was experiment that took them to APC in the first place and as an average Nigerian, I don't think that experiment worked, that's even me, how about the farmer that has to buy a bag of fertilizer at 30,000, the family man that has to buy rice @ 25,000 or the villager who can't sleep with two eyes closed? Tell him what exactly?
Re: Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP by ItsTutsi(m): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Atiku has never done anything for the north! Atiku only visits the north for campaign and then head back to Dubai after losing.. I have never seen him talk about insecurity bewilding the north!!

1- the only thing working out for Atiku is the sentiment that his a northern hausa/fulani, of course this is the only reason many northerners will vote for him, but he doesn't have any strong structure on ground to make him win north overwhelmingly

2- Atiku barely defeated Buhari in 2019 in his state, check the result.. that is a very poor outing for some you claim as a grass root politician.. if that's the margin Atiku will use in defeating Tinubu in 2023 in north, then it's game over for him, because I don't see Atiku getting 30% in SW

3- Atiku was mercilessly beaten and flogged by Buhari in the north, it wasn't even a contest!! Lol Atiku couldn't even get 20% in kano that's to show u how unpopular he is.. it was the south that pulled votes for him!!

4- bauchi votes for Buhari, so what's ur point?

5- lol there was nothing bad that was not said against buhari in 2019, there was no single good news about buhari, everybody was insulting him in the streets!! Not only did buhari win, but he won convincingly!! Even in Benue state, he only lost with 300k votes.. Buhari is still and will forever be a demi God in the north.. his still the most popular politician in the north

6- with zulum and shettima, Tinubu automatically has yobe, borno and parts of gombe.. don't forget borno has the highest votes in NE, that means Tinubu has 40% already in this region

7- come to NW.. Tinubu has ppl like El-Rufai, ganduje, shekarau, yerima, atiku bagudu, salami, matawalle, wammako, buhari etc
These are grass root politicians wityh masses on ground, who can pull votes.. who does Atiku have!?

Please may I know which state ur from?
SU50:

1. Atiku has never been popular, but things are fast changing. Nine of the candidates is a saint, I never i n a lifetime think I will be for atiku but here we are, and that's the sentiment on the street.

2. Please tell me you are joking grin,even in 2019 he hold his own against 'Buhari' himself, its against Tinubu that he would fail to do such? Lol.

3. Leave this story please, go into the streets, a lot of people only started hearing Tinubu a few months back, there is nothing like Tinubu popularity please. Voting along party line is done for; buhari broke the 'sak' code himself from 2017 to 2019. Bauchi should be a pointer to that, if you know bauchi politics that is.

4. Lamido is the most popular politician in jigawa, 2109 result should give you guys big time headache, even against buhari they could turn such figures, what if when he isn't on the ballot.

5. Buhari is literally public enemy no. 1 in the north right now, a lot of us looked up to him with hopes that things could change but alas he proved to us beyond reasonable doubt how wrong we were. So for your mind buhari will campaign for Tinubu in katsina and sokoto and jigawa and kano and tell the people what exactly? Su zabi asiwaju Dan ya ci gaba da kama barayi? grin . man failed big time.

6. You overestimate kashim and zulum, north east is beyond borno fa mutumina. There are areas that are die hards of PDP, it was experiment that took them to APC in the first place and as an average Nigerian, I don't think that experiment worked, that's even me, how about the farmer that has to buy a bag of fertilizer at 30,000, the family man that has to buy rice @ 25,000 or the villager who can't sleep with two eyes closed? Tell him what exactly?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany / 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead / Simon Ekpa. North Korea Agrree To Sell Fighter Jets, Warships And Weapons To Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.