Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? (3583 Views)

Best Lesbian Sex Position And Which Do You Enjoy Most With Your Lesbian Lover? / As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When Your Lesbian Love Sucks Your Breast? / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Dynoz01: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
As for me I will bath the foolish Idiotic straight man with conc acid and make sure he is permanently disfigured

I will turn an inexperienced surgeon and amputate his penis, intestine,bowels esophagus,kidney,liver and heart

I wouldn't mind defacing him as well
He will shit out hot EXCRETA and urine missed with blood and his all eyes will gouge out

Straight men carry your stinking self away from Lesbians and their lovers
They don't need you and will never need you

15 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by BeingFrank001: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Had it been your mother was like you, the world wouldn't have seen this shameless post from you.
sad

Always remember this; that abuse, can never replace the meaning of use.

30 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Kosoco(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brother above me... If you dey take beer DM.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by DriverX: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
So stupid you don't realize you'll need a man to have a child. A fool you are.

6 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Straight me do not recognise your existence. Carry on with your life and quit this obsession about straight men. Wonder, ponder and imagine within your circle.

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by muyico(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lesbian wanna beat gay? nah serious fight 4 eko akete

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Dynoz01: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
DriverX:
absolute crap from a dimwit like you cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Dynoz01: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Straight me do not recognise your existence. Carry on with your life and quit this obsession about straight men. Wonder, ponder and imagine within your circle.
obsession my foot!!! cheesy
We don't care about straight men whether they are dead or alive

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Fmghewzy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
DriverX:

grin grin grin.
Even though I don't have a issue with homosexuals.
I think they need to calm down.
They are not normal ,and they should understand this.Not everyone can be normal.
Same way we have psychopaths, sociopaths,serial killers , canibals is the same way we have them.
In as much those set of people do not try to force themselves on the society,they shouldn't do the same.

Just imagine a cannibal or sociopath trying to force himself on the society saying that's the way he was made.
Makes absolutely no sense.

Just imagine if everyone were homosexuals,we won't even exist.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Dynoz01: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
BeingFrank001:
Had it been your mother was like you, the world wouldn't have seen this shameless post from you.
sad

Always remember this; that abuse, can never replace the meaning of use.
had it been your mother had flushed you out as menses we wouldn't have seen your Stupidity and foolishness cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by DriverX: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dynoz01:
absolute crap from a dimwit like you cheesy grin
Lesbianism is not for broke fucktards like you. You're too poor to be a lesbian. You can't afford invitro-fertilization, which of course, the sperm comes from a MAN! Therefore, our resident dumbfuck lesbian, you'll require the services of a warm fleshy dick to pummel your fake lesbian ass pussy, to get pregnant.

Kiss the Truth.

14 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by DriverX: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fmghewzy:

grin grin grin.
They are not normal ,and they should understand this.Not everyone can be normal.
Same way we have psychopaths, sociopaths,serial killers , canibals is the same way we have them.
In as much those set of people do not try to force themselves on the society,they shouldn't do the same.

Just imagine a cannibal or sociopath trying to force himself on the society saying that's the way he was made.

Be bold and say no. Black can never be white
Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Fmghewzy(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
DriverX:
Be bold and say no. Black can never be white

It's not about being bold ,I don't have issue with them doesn't mean I support them.

To me homosexuals are mentally ill people,and being MENTALLY ILL IS NOT A CRIME.

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Dynoz01: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
DriverX:
Lesbianism is not for broke fucktards like you. You're too poor to be a lesbian. You can't afford invitro-fertilization, which of course, the sperm comes from a MAN! Therefore, our resident dumbfuck lesbian, you'll require the services of a warm fleshy dick to pummel your fake lesbian ass pussy, to get pregnant.

Kiss the Truth.
you are as broke as a strangled rat in the bush cheesy

I worth a million times than your wretched soul
I can feed your entire generation from everlasting poverty cheesy

It seems your Stupidity didn't tell you that Lesbians are not interested in men cheesy

Kiss the truth You are nothing but a broke ass disfigured mole whose only means of livelihood is to peruse a lesbian thread nimwit

Go prummel your father's dried ass

9 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Dynoz01: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fmghewzy:

grin grin grin.

keep laughing at your Stupidity cheesy

If you wake up one morning and you found yourself in a woman's body will you love men?
Or if you reincarnate in your next life as a woman with the same spirit you have now would you love men?

They are things that are too difficult to ascertain and which your multilated brain can't unravel so it will remain OBFUSCATED to you
So I advise you to shut the hell up

7 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by DriverX: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dynoz01:
you are as broke as a strangled rat in the bush cheesy

I worth a million times than your wretched soul
I can feed your entire generation from everlasting poverty cheesy

It seems your Stupidity didn't tell you that Lesbians are not interested in men cheesy

Kiss the truth You are nothing but a broke ass disfigured mole whose only means of livelihood is to peruse a lesbian thread nimwit

Go prummel your father's dried ass
With all your fake worth, you'll forever need a penis. Either sperm from a penis to fertilize your rotten eggs, or a penis to enter your stank pussy and release sperm inside you.

End of discussion.

5 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Fmghewzy(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dynoz01:

If you wake up one morning and you found yourself in a woman's body will you love men?
Or if you reincarnate in your next life as a woman with the same spirit you have now would you love men?

They are things that are too difficult to ascertain and which your multilated brain can't unravel so it will remain OBFUSCATED to you

Nothing on earth can save you from your stupidity.
Be gay all your life ,no one cares.

I just hope when serial killers , psychopaths start targeting your kind,you won't say shit.

Since you want to force the world to accept anomalies like you.

3 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Dynoz01: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
DriverX:
With all your fake worth, you'll forever need a penis. Either sperm from a penis to fertilize your rotten eggs, or a penis to enter your stank pussy and release sperm inside you.

End of discussion.
yes we will need the sperm not the decayed putrfyed maggot infested penis to do the needful

Now you can vanish with your Worthless self

4 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Flamemignon1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dynoz01:
As for me I will bath the foolish Idiotic straight man with conc acid and make sure he is permanently disfigured

I will turn an inexperienced surgeon and amputate his penis, intestine,bowels esophagus,kidney,liver and heart

I wouldn't mind defacing him as well
He will shit out hot EXCRETA and urine missed with blood and his all eyes will gouge out

Straight men carry your stinking self away from Lesbians and their lovers
They don't need you and will never need you
There's no need to feel insecure when you know your partner is a complete lesbian unless she's bisexual though
Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Flamemignon1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You cared enough to comment

3 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Dynoz01: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Nothing on earth can save you from your stupidity.
Be gay all your life ,no one cares.

I just hope when serial killers , psychopaths start targeting your kind,you won't say shit.

Since you want to force the world to accept anomalies like you.

you are the most stupid clown to ever grace this faceless forum
Infact you are an epitome of Stupidity
I asked you two questions and you couldn't give answers to it then you seeked refuge in your Stupidity
I am a lesbian and you cared that was why you typed crap cheesy

I won't blame you, I blame the homophobic priveledge you dungs have gotten and it's now giving you the momentum to type crap
Don't worry I will send you to oblivion with your poverty mentality

Well the psychopaths and serial killers dwell in your sexual orientation, and so empty ignoramus homophobic simpletons like you are easy target so you will end up killing yourselves cheesy

Since you want to impose your fvcked up and messed up sexual orientation on others you nimwit cheesy

7 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Dynoz01: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

There's no need to feel insecure when you know your partner is a complete lesbian unless she's bisexual though
I am talking about those stupid straight men who can't control their Stupidity by making unnecessary sexual advances to Lesbians when they no quite well of their sexual orientation

4 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Flamemignon1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
DriverX:

End of discussion.
There are gay men who would offer that willingly,it was done back in the day since queer people couldn't adopt

5 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Dynoz01: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

There are gay men who would offer that willingly,it was done back in the day since queer people couldn't adopt
GBAM you are in the spirit grin

4 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by butterfly777(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dynoz01:

Stop saying this error. Stop.

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by butterfly777(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
I love you, and I pray that God will block you and lead you aright.
Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Dynoz01: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
butterfly777:

Stop saying this error. Stop.
you are an error yourself
Go correct your error cheesy

5 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Fmghewzy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dynoz01:
you are the most stupid clown to ever grace this faceless forum
Infact you are an epitome of Stupidity
I asked you two questions and you couldn't give answers to it then you seeked refuge in your Stupidity
I am a lesbian and you cared that was why you typed crap cheesy

I you nimwit cheesy

I Know you have comprehension issues,so there is no need to argue with you.
To start with I quoted someone else,so .....

And your question was too stupid hence a reply wasn't necessary.
Since you decided to bring religious beliefs,tell me which religion supports gays.

Cause your nonsense rant on reincarnation is not making sense.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Dynoz01: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fmghewzy:

I Know you have comprehension issues,so there is no need to argue with you.
To start with I quoted someone else,so .....

And your question was too stupid hence a reply wasn't necessary.
Since you decided to bring religious beliefs,tell me which religion supports gays.

Cause your nonsense rant on reincarnation is not making sense.
keep adding volume to your Stupidity cheesy
You haven't even yet answered my question and your best refuge is to remain obfuscated cheesy
I know comprension is not your forte
detect to me in my write-up where I brought about religion? cheesy
You are just using words that doesn't correlate at all
From your trash is evident you are Typing from the mental ward cheesy

It will not make sense to your disjointed brain because you are myopic and sick in the brain
Go and make a research about reincarnation with a correct refined mindset dumbo

5 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Fmghewzy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dynoz01:
keep adding volume to your Stupidity cheesy
You haven't even yet answered my question and your best refuge is to remain obfuscated cheesy
I is evident you are Typing from the he brain
Go and make a research about reincarnation with a correct refined mindset dumbo

grin grin
You just keep typing insults, nothing else
Insulting people won't make you accepted.

You keep screaming reincarnation ,yet I asked you do the religions and traditions that belief in reincarnation support gays .

So how did you bring it into the picture.
And you keep claiming I am stating trash, whereas you the one being emotional and responding with insults without reading what I wrote properly

If you could hold a reasonable conversation without insults ,it would be nice.
Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Dynoz01: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fmghewzy:

grin grin
You just keep typing insults, nothing else
Insulting people won't make you accepted.

You keep screaming reincarnation ,yet I asked you do the religions and traditions that belief in reincarnation support gays .

So how did you bring it into the picture.
And you keep claiming I am stating trash, whereas you the one being emotional and responding with insults without reading what I wrote properly

If you could hold a reasonable conversation without insults ,it would be nice.

you are editing my comment has your hopelessness reached to this embarrasing state cheesy grin
You haven't yet answered my question you are beating around the bush cheesy
I brought out reincarnation in a psychological and philosophical perspective, I didn't even have religion in mind

I am not sounding emotional, grin it seems you are lacking words

First answer my two questions then I will follow you up from there

5 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? by Fmghewzy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dynoz01:
you are editing my comment has your hopelessness reached to this embarrasing state cheesy grin
You haven't yet answered my question you are beating around the bush cheesy
I brought out reincarnation in a psychological and philosophical perspective, I didn't even have religion in mind

I am not sounding emotional, grin it seems you are lacking words

First answer my two questions then I will follow you up from there

Read well, and let your response be tailored towards countering my points.
No insults please grin grin
Let's be civilized wink

I never edited any of your comments,I don't need to quote every word you type.

To answer your question ,what if I don't believe in reincarnation.
Normally I won't be having this conversation, cause its like a waste of time .

But I find your kind fascinating, same I way I am curious about psychopaths, sociopaths, serial killers .Same as to gays.

You guys are an anomaly , which is no problem,but stop forcing yourself on the rest of the world.

You believe you sexual orientation was how you were made ,fine no prob with that.
But since you are an anomaly ,you deviate from what is normal.

In most specie, there are two sexes .
Required for the continuation of their existence,
The male is attracted to the female to reproduce .

But you are not normal, you do not follow this procedure ,hence you are attracted to the same sex.

In humans for example,
We feed on plants or other animals.
Anomalies like cannibals prefer feeding on other humans.

Another example:
We tend to show emotion and care about other humans.
Anomalies like psychopaths do not.

Another one:
We are generally attracted to opposite gender of reproductive age.
Anomalies like peodophiles are not hence they go after young children.

So if you want the rest of the world to accept your kind, it means we should accept
Peodophiles
Cannibals
Serial killers as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? / VeryDarkMan: This Is Why I Hate VDM [Picture] / Why Do You Not Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.