Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,898 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi (2702 Views)

We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms / Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? / Lagos-Airport Road: A Look At Akinwunmi Ambode's Landmark On Roads - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by orisa37: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
DANGOTE ROAD UNTIL HE IS NOW INVOLVED IN BUHARINOMICS.

DANTATA ROAD WAS LIKE OJUKWU'S TRANSPORT ROAD UNTIL THE BELLIGERENT SON WASTED IT ON BIANCA.
Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by KingofAnambra: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

What's wrong with the mat?

Abi you're just angry because he's taking Tinubu shine
Nothing is wrong with the mat. It's going to make your political prostitute pandora thief Peter Obituary very famous.

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by Eniitankorede: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Did he know that when he was Governor? Did he not persecute northerners and transported them back to Kaduna? Did he not say igboland belonged to igbos? This man is now saying something else because he wants Muslims and northerners to vote for him? What a shame?
Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Nothing is wrong with the mat. It's going to make your political prostitute pandora thief Peter Obituary very famous.
whatever man
Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Did he know that when he was Governor? Did he not persecute northerners and transported them back to Kaduna? Did he not say igboland belonged to igbos? This man is now saying something else because he wants Muslims and northerners to vote for him? What a shame?
Lies from hell
Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by IlovePMB: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
KingofAnambra:

The northern muslims can never ever vote for Peter Obi. I don't expect them to leave kwankwaso to vote for Peter Obi. It is only foolish Igbos that can vote for the northeren muslims. So if you people like share this picture till thy kingdom come, it will not affect Peter Obi. Obi will get his votes from Christians and liberal Muslims in the middle belt.
Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by profacid(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
walefresh3:

With all dis camouflage...why did he failed in anambra ? U meant he was not knowledgeable then to govern ?....
Peter obi failed anambranians....for good 8 years of is tenor.... Till date anambra still look primitive
lies have u been to Anambra
Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by Lovelive: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
And he no go eat again ?

Some of you self ......

peepydelano:
This one thinks he can use the okirika igbo sense to get votes, if he wants to get close to aso rock then he should accept to be kwankwaso’s vice. He will be shocked on election day and will realise social media isn’t reality.
Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 5:53am On Jul 06, 2022
profacid:
lies have u been to Anambra

Anambra is a failed state

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja / BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) / Before We Say NTOOOOOOOR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.