Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Revealed: Tinubu's Degree Certificate From Chicago State University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: Tinubu's Degree Certificate From Chicago State University (649 Views)

Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri / Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Tinubu's Degree Certificate From Chicago State University by Newton2024: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
One of Tinubu's online paid surpporters on Nairaland send this to me but I thought he had presented an affidavit in place for of certificates to INEC. Someone should please enlighten me.

Then what about the documents he presented for admission at CSU?

Re: Revealed: Tinubu's Degree Certificate From Chicago State University by helinues: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
I thought you have found it under you bed ni
Re: Revealed: Tinubu's Degree Certificate From Chicago State University by paracolaxnear1: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jagaban makers of men . This man is just everywhere you go. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: Revealed: Tinubu's Degree Certificate From Chicago State University by Newton2024: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:
I thought you have found it under you bed ni
Hope those using you for this dirty and ignoble job are paying you well. Because it's not easy to sell one's conscience because of money.
Re: Revealed: Tinubu's Degree Certificate From Chicago State University by stainedanisus1: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: Revealed: Tinubu's Degree Certificate From Chicago State University by helinues: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Newton2024:
Hope those using you for this dirty and ignoble job are paying you well. Because it's not easy to sell one's conscience because of money.

Hope you are not doing this for free cos it would be disastrous
Re: Revealed: Tinubu's Degree Certificate From Chicago State University by Newton2024: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:

Hope you are not doing this for free cos it would be disastrous
Everyone cannot be whitewashing evil for a living. We still have men of integrity and honour in Nigeria. I thank God I am neither hungry nor beg for food, money from anyone. I have all I needed for life without towing the path of shamelessness.
Re: Revealed: Tinubu's Degree Certificate From Chicago State University by cuddlyaplasta4: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts.
Re: Revealed: Tinubu's Degree Certificate From Chicago State University by doggedfighter(f): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Seunmg shocked
Re: Revealed: Tinubu's Degree Certificate From Chicago State University by islandsscotch8: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jagaban Borgu is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa.
Re: Revealed: Tinubu's Degree Certificate From Chicago State University by cleatsmottled9: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Re: Revealed: Tinubu's Degree Certificate From Chicago State University by Lastmessenger2: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
A shit of paper printed somewhere in ajungunle. Call me when you guys find the real certificate. Bye
Re: Revealed: Tinubu's Degree Certificate From Chicago State University by texas1990(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
Lastmessenger2:
A shit of paper printed somewhere in ajungunle. Call me when you guys find the real certificate. Bye
Hope you get paid well for this your job of hatred against Tinunbu?

(1) (Reply)

Justice Tanko Has Neither Honor Nor Integrity By Farooq Kperogi / Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa / Photos: 2022 Toyota Landcruiser V8 That Buhari Is Buying For Niger Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.