Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,783 members, 7,837,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Do You Still Remember This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Remember This (480 Views)

How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? / Do You Still remember the name of this thing? / Do You Still Remember "Nokia"? Here's How They Lost Everything. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Remember This by AllenforGOD(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jesus is the only way to salvation,life and Heaven.jesus said"for i'm the way the truth and life,no one cometh unto my father,except by means of me"yes and brethren before you get to heaven and see THE LORD GOD OF HOST,this is required<holiness,righteousness,truthfulness.>if these are excluded you cannot see the kingdom of GOD.the only way to those listed is JESUS,so what you need now is to give your life to him by saying this<lord jesus come into my life,i confess all my sins,lord jesus i beleive you died on the cross and rose from the dead,lord jesus i accept you as my lord and personal saviour,lord help me to live according to your will and not of the flesh,lord cancel my name from the book of hell and write in the holy book of the lamb.amen.so brethren do this and be saved from hell which is eternal torment and have eternal life in jesus which is heaven.Repent brethren and win souls for the kingdom of heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember This by Autobot05: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2022
AllenforGOD:
Jesus is the only way to salvation,life and Heaven.jesus said"for i'm the way the truth and life,no one cometh unto my father,except by means of me"yes and brethren before you get to heaven and see THE LORD GOD OF HOST,this is required<holiness,righteousness,truthfulness.>if these are excluded you cannot see the kingdom of GOD.the only way to those listed is JESUS,so what you need now is to give your life to him by saying this<lord jesus come into my life,i confess all my sins,lord jesus i beleive you died on the cross and rose from the dead,lord jesus i accept you as my lord and personal saviour,lord help me to live according to your will and not of the flesh,lord cancel my name from the book of hell and write in the holy book of the lamb.amen.so brethren do this and be saved from hell which is eternal torment and have eternal life in jesus which is heaven.Repent brethren and win souls for the kingdom of heaven.

Keep up the Good work boss. The lord is your strength

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember This by Bluezy13(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2022
Why do you cause confusion by posting on Romance section what is meant for Religion section when it is recorded in your holy book that your god is not an author of confusion.

I can remember that your supposed Master said that what is Ceaser's should be given to Ceaser.
Re: Do You Still Remember This by AllenforGOD(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2022
Bluezy13:
Why do you cause confusion by posting on Romance section what is meant for Religion section when it is recorded in your holy book that your god is not an author of confusion.

I can remember that your supposed Master said that what is Ceaser's should be given to Ceaser.
God will've mercy on your soul

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

71-year-old Woman Shares Video Of Herself Leaving The Gym / Pregnant Women In The House / Does Masturbation Makes The Pen*s To Shrink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.