Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership (17011 Views)

Turkish Parliament Approves Sweden’s NATO Membership Bid / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Kelvin3476: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
angry

Eastern terrorist country supporting Western propaganda

I pity Sweden and Finland, make them no allow US waste the lives of their citizens like they did to Ukraine.
UR RUSSIA CNT DO A SHIT.

5 Likes

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by abobote: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ukraine do putin strong things, that is why he is trying to destroy the whole city

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Mumusaphire: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
abobote:
R
for Russia
Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Karemarealty288(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Make Putin try NATO na so his condition go be......he is a Nobody now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Mrtaye: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
angry

Eastern terrorist country supporting Western propaganda

I pity Sweden and Finland, make them no allow US waste the lives of their citizens like they did to Ukraine.
Shut your trap and stop reasoning like a dictator

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by leofab(f): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Putin’ Russia has threatened all countries in the world with nuclear weapon.. China is just waiting patiently to take back their Qing and other annexed province of theirs from Russia..!

5 Likes

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wait ooo! Is this war still going on? I thought Putin and his shameless Putinians boasted they would annex Ukraine within 2 weeks.
How long will it take you to defeat a comedian, even with the backing of China?
Chai, Russia and China cannot defeat an army led by a comedian!!!
Chai, diaris God ooo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Mumusaphire: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

The World is Earnestly Preparing for the Mark of the Beast, the antichrist, New world Order, one world government, currency, religion, etc
[qoute] USA no be their mate.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by alloy123: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Putin has lost
shaggy007:

Too early to rejoice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Mrtaye: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Theunbothered:

Please what will happen?

Didn't Putin dogs say Turkey will block their membership?

What happens now?
No they always shift goal post

6 Likes

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Kelvin3476: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
shaggy007:

Too early to rejoice.
WHY WERE U BOOT LICKERS REJOICING WHEN PUTIN ISSUED A THREAT TO FINLAND AND SWEDEN ? WHY WERE U HOES REJOICING WHEN ERDOGAN SAID HE WILL NOT ACCEPT THEIR APPLICATION ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Lordbinsmar: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kelvin3476:
UR RUSSIA CNT DO A SHIT.

Did I tell you I am a Russian undecidedw

1 Like

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by seunayantokun(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lo ba tan.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Lordbinsmar: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mrtaye:

Shut your trap and stop reasoning like a dictator

You are stupid. Turkey is a terrorist country. I pity the gullible Finnish and Swedish that want to sacrifice their citizens to achieve the American ambition.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by jimetagambo: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

Did I tell you I am a Russian undecidedw
Maybe you are a Putard then. grin
Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Theunbothered:
Putin boys how far? grin

Putin and his foolish followers can now shut up, idiots the lot of you.
Black monkey! Must u type with curses?

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Mrtaye: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

You are stupid. Turkey is a terrorist country. I pity the gullible Finnish and Swedish that want to sacrifice their citizens to achieve the American ambition.
Bomb dey your head na your hate for America go drown you

1 Like

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by TobiAbuja: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
The world Vs Putin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
We told the Putin fan boys that Turkey was going to eventually accept Findland's and Sweden's bid, but they had their heads buried so much in Putin's arse and his Propagana bullshit RT.

4 Likes

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Shascky33: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
When russia won the battle of severodonesk, an OP posted it but it didnt make the front page. Finland and sweeden's ascension is indifferent ryt nw cus russia's new radica eurasianl foreign policy is focused on Asia, caspian nations, Africa and brics+ nations. Except u dont follow Tass news russia, cgtn china an Dw germany everyda, i will expect u 2 take this thread seriouly.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Lordbinsmar: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
jimetagambo:

Maybe you are a Putard then. grin

I'm not a Putin's puppet neither do I lick America's ass like you do.

America protects no body except from their own interest. Sweden and Finland should not be a fool.

Why would American be supporting small Ukraine to fight their own bitter and big enemy, Mother Russia.

Did America expect Ukraine to defeat Russia?

Why waste innocent Ukrainians?

Is that not hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by jimetagambo: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

I'm not a Putin's puppet neither do I lick America's ass like you do.

America protects no body except from their own interest. Sweden and Finland should not be a fool.

Why would American be supporting small Ukraine to fight their own bitter and big enemy, Mother Russia.

Did America expect Ukraine to defeat Russia?

Why waste innocent Ukrainians?

Is that not hypocrisy.
All these one are unnecessary shalaye.

If dem born Putin papa well, let him attack Finland or Sweden. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by chaiks: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Putin's strategic miscalculation cannot be overemphasized. His invasion of Ukraine made Sweden and Finland reconsider their hitherto neutral stance and recognized that times have changed. Expect a change of government in Russia las las and increased joint US-Japan patrol in South China sea in a manner that china will not like.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Lordbinsmar: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
jimetagambo:

All these one are unnecessary shalaye.

If dem born Putin papa well, let him attack Finland or Sweden. grin

grin grin grin

Let's wait and see, last last e turn to nuclear war

The world go restore back to factory settings

1 Like

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by jimetagambo: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

grin grin grin

Let's wait and see, last last e turn to nuclear war

The world go restore back to factory settings
No wahala. Putin can bring it on grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by angelfallz(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wow, SMH
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Slava Ukraine..
Russia cannot afford a long war with Ukraine. They are fighting a war of attrition and hoping to maximise the territory they hold when both sides run out of resources and fighting fades back to the low level it was on the East of Ukraine before February...

As y'all know this was not the original objective which was to topple the Zelensky government..kill or exile all its members.. either annex Ukraine or more likely to install a puppet government similar to Belarus but even more subservient...

The objective was changed when it was seen to be impossible...The current objective which I described first(bolded) is really the cheapest that will allow Putin to claim a “win”... grin

1 Like

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Shascky33: 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kelvin3476:
UR RUSSIA CNT DO A SHIT.
Russia is doing the military part while china is doing the diplomatic part. This duo are currently creating a bi polar global order which America views as Authoritarianism vs Democracy and u are here believing and capin shit. Enjoy the Nato and US hegemony dillusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
angelfallz:
Wow, SMH
What? undecided
Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by angelfallz(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

West African Countries Shower President Ramaphosa With Honours & Titles On Tour / New York: State Of Emergency Declared As Life-Threatening Storm Causes Flooding / Wildfires Rage In Colorado , USA ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.