Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership (16992 Views)

Turkish Parliament Approves Sweden’s NATO Membership Bid / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by jimetagambo: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ibrahimcoomasie:
We told the Putin fan boys that Turkey was going to eventually accept Findland's and Sweden's bid, but they had their heads buried so much in Putin's arse and his Propagana bullshit RT.
They have now dissapeared from this thread. I saw some of their ringleaders and minions peeping and quickly left the thread grin

4 Likes

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by CheapHomes1: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pls where is igbofam, the Ukrainian ambassador to nairaland? It's been a while I saw his thread

1 Like

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by jimetagambo: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:
Pls where is igbofam, the Ukrainian ambassador to nairaland? It's been a while I saw his thread
Putards where jublilating on a different thread
they created just to mock igbofam because he was banned for 2 weeks or so. grin

I miss that dude's posts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by CheapHomes1: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Make Putin try NATO na so his condition go be......he is a Nobody now.

If you are honest, NATO failed Ukraine. Also, I wonder why these smaller European are wholely dependent on NATO instead of beefing up their military now that there's time. Ukraine didn't make use of the time it had. Now it's scrambling to get weapons

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Shascky33: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

You are stupid. Turkey is a terrorist country. I pity the gullible Finnish and Swedish that want to sacrifice their citizens to achieve the American ambition.
Though i am pro russia, turkey is not a terrorist state. They are trying to pursue a balanced foreign policy. Turkey (a NATO state) and Hungary are refufusing to follow the Sanction regimes, cus they wanna serve as a bridge between Russia and the west. But if u disagree i might understand cus u need to be a proper international relation or political science student student to understand their stand.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Jmichael1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
The World is Earnestly preparing for wars, the kind the world has not seen.

The World is Earnestly Preparing for the Mark of the Beast, the antichrist, New world Order, one world government, currency, religion, etc

This already fractured world is one breath away from the Tribulation which means we are half a breath away from the Rapture!

I have been called everything from a conspiracy theorist to a Rapture nut looking to the sky for the appearing of our Blessed Hope. Well one of these days, this watchman will stop sounding the alarm because just as Enoch walked with God and was not, "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord." 1 Thessalonians 4:17.

Get Ready with the Watchman! JESUS Christ is Coming Quickly!! The RAPTURE will Happen when you least expect.

even ur 5th generations yet on born won't witness rapture...
Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Lordbinsmar: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Shascky33:

Though i am pro russia, turkey is not a terrorist state. They are trying to pursue a balanced foreign policy. Turkey (a NATO state) and Hungary are refufusing to follow the Sanction regimes, cus they wanna serve as a bridge between Russia and the west. But if u disagree i might understand cus u need to be a proper international relation or political science student student to understand their stand.

I understand your point of view, I called Turkey a terrorist country because they are pro Islamic. Directly or indirectly, all pro Islamic countries are supporting terrorism.
Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by EndWeakerection: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Helpfromabove1:
This war is seriously affecting the economy of the world

Peace is the way forward
. Honestly that is What we Needed.
Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Mrtaye: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

I'm not a Putin's puppet neither do I lick America's ass like you do.

America protects no body except from their own interest. Sweden and Finland should not be a fool.

Why would American be supporting small Ukraine to fight their own bitter and big enemy, Mother Russia.

Did America expect Ukraine to defeat Russia?

Why waste innocent Ukrainians?

Is that not hypocrisy.
Shuu who is fighting who.....so a soverign nation like Ukraine should just cower to the threat of Russia meaning Nigeria can decide to attack Benin republic tomorrow and they will surrender

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Mrtaye: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

grin grin grin

Let's wait and see, last last e turn to nuclear war

The world go restore back to factory settings
Just Russia not the world

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Mrtaye: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Shascky33:

Russia is doing the military part while china is doing the diplomatic part. This duo are currently creating a bi polar global order which America views as Authoritarianism vs Democracy and u are here believing and capin shit. Enjoy the Nato and US hegemony dillusion.
Never say die even at the face of isolation
Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Steep: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
The aim of this war was to unite European countries, Russian is only playing her roles while America provides the platform.

They are pushing for a one world government and Europe has a big role to Play.

Jesus is coming soon.

When they say peace and safety then sudden destruction shall come upon them.

The rapture is taking place anytime soon.

The powers that be think they are smart but are only playing according to what has being prophesied.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by anonymous1759(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
FOJEM:
Wait ooo! Is this war still going on? I thought Putin and his shameless Putinians boasted they would annex Ukraine within 2 weeks.
How long will it take you to defeat a comedian, even with the backing of China?
Chai, Russia and China cannot defeat an army led by a comedian!!!
Chai, diaris God ooo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ignorance is a disease
Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by ken6488(m): 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Slava Ukraine..
Russia cannot afford a long war with Ukraine. They are fighting a war of attrition and hoping to maximise the territory they hold when both sides run out of resources and fighting fades back to the low level it was on the East of Ukraine before February...

As y'all know this was not the original objective which was to topple the Zelensky government..kill or exile all its members.. either annex Ukraine or more likely to install a puppet government similar to Belarus but even more subservient...

The objective was changed when it was seen to be impossible...The current objective which I described first(bolded) is really the cheapest that will allow Putin to claim a “win”... grin
slava grin being raped

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
ken6488:
slava grin being raped
Shh..
Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Lordbinsmar: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mrtaye:

Shuu who is fighting who.....so a soverign nation like Ukraine should just cower to the threat of Russia meaning Nigeria can decide to attack Benin republic tomorrow and they will surrender

If Benin Republic decide to be friends with biafran or Odudua republic people supplying them with weapons and ammunition, Nigeria go dey look abi.

Russia sees Ukraine joining NATO as a threat to their national security, it's as simple as that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by marvin906(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
So the kurds have been thrown under the bus cheesy Sweden and Finland just stab them

1 Like

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Eriokanmi: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
But they first kicked after hearing of their NATO membership. As if turkey relevant in this situation. Mtcheew!
Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Amayabor1: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
topcatking:
Let's see what Turkiye has to say.

What do you want them to say? Turkey can't stand in the way of Sweden and Finland becoming NATO members. Turkey was just doing initial gra gra
Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Amayabor1: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
shaggy007:

Too early to rejoice.

Lol. I guess you will be the one to stop Sweden and Finland from becoming NATO members
Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Amayabor1: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

You are stupid. Turkey is a terrorist country. I pity the gullible Finnish and Swedish that want to sacrifice their citizens to achieve the American ambition.

If Sweden and Finland join Nato, let Russia attack them for joining Nato.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Slava Ukraine..
Russia cannot afford a long war with Ukraine. They are fighting a war of attrition and hoping to maximise the territory they hold when both sides run out of resources and fighting fades back to the low level it was on the East of Ukraine before February...

As y'all know this was not the original objective which was to topple the Zelensky government..kill or exile all its members.. either annex Ukraine or more likely to install a puppet government similar to Belarus but even more subservient...

The objective was changed when it was seen to be impossible...The current objective which I described first(bolded) is really the cheapest that will allow Putin to claim a “win”... grin

Educate yourself, Russia have been fighting wars since 1263 (your great grand ancestors were not even born that time) and still fighting today (Not just Ukraine).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Russia

After reading the above you would realize Russia is NOT just a country but a Nation of Nations that is equivalent to a continent, Reason almighty America can't do shit but bark and sanction.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Amayabor1: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Shascky33:
When russia won the battle of severodonesk, an OP posted it but it didnt make the front page. Finland and sweeden's ascension is indifferent ryt nw cus russia's new radica eurasianl foreign policy is focused on Asia, caspian nations, Africa and brics+ nations. Except u dont follow Tass news russia, cgtn china an Dw germany everyda, i will expect u 2 take this thread seriouly.

You are not making any sense. The major reason Russia invaded ukraine was to halt the Eastward expansion of NATO. But alas, 2 more countries that are close to Russia are about to join Nato. What Russia was trying to prevent is happening, not with just 1 country, but 2. Putin prevented 1 from joining Nato (with heavy loss to the Russians and the war still ongoing) while NATO is about to add 2 countries to their rank without a single shot fired!

How can you term Sweden and Finland joining Nato indifferent? This was Russia few weeks ago before they accepted that there was nothing they could do.

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Amayabor1: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

I'm not a Putin's puppet neither do I lick America's ass like you do.

America protects no body except from their own interest. Sweden and Finland should not be a fool.

Why would American be supporting small Ukraine to fight their own bitter and big enemy, Mother Russia.

Did America expect Ukraine to defeat Russia?

Why waste innocent Ukrainians?

Is that not hypocrisy.

If Sweden and Finland finally joins NATO, let Russia attack them. Then you will know whether America protects nobody or not.

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Toktee(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Ibime(m): 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
marvin906:
So the kurds have been thrown under the bus cheesy Sweden and Finland just stab them

Finland and Sweden were not actively supporting the PKK in any meaningful way that will make a difference.

More like Turkey got read the riot act and got offered some cool incentives. Turkey always do IGG but eventually sell themselves to the highest bidder. Even the Jamal Khashoggi they were shouting at Saudi Arabia about, just last week Erdogan was chilling with MBS. Turkey also snitched on Iran to Israel last week. Same Turkey that downed Russian plane in Syria and a month later were buying Russian planes and signing economic deal. Same Turkey fighting a proxy war against Russia in Syria is the main country in NATO being friendly with the Russians.

Turkiye na ashawo. Like Buhari, they are for everybody and for nobody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Delacroix6(m): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mrtaye:

Shut your trap and stop reasoning like a dictator

Oh I can assure you that lame freak is a communist..
Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by peculiar2233: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
angry

Eastern terrorist country supporting American propaganda

I pity Sweden and Finland, make them no allow US waste the lives of their citizens like they did to Ukraine.

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by darediamond(m): 1:11am On Jun 29, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Make Putin try NATO na so his condition go be......he is a Nobody now.
NATO is Nothing Before Russia!!

You know why?

NATO is amalgamation of Nations while Russia is just A Gigantic One Nation that needs So many nations to come together before they can fight Her let alone winning Her.

Why is Britain controlled USA always fighting Russia in Proxy??

Why not Direct Face to Face Figth.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership by Pastorsmile: 1:17am On Jun 29, 2022
So this is how they finally relegated Russia to the background.
This is very bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

West African Countries Shower President Ramaphosa With Honours & Titles On Tour / New York: State Of Emergency Declared As Life-Threatening Storm Causes Flooding / Wildfires Rage In Colorado , USA ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.