Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC (24950 Views)

How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game / 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Naughtysex: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Everybody is Shaa deceiving this man.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
If you truly believe they are deceiving him,then you won't be here telling people to vote for your candidate because you should be sure for his victory
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by shiwex: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

God forbid.....you are deceiving yourself
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by zuto4u(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
U have no conscience at all. No insult intended.
VoteTinubu2023:

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by VULCAN(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
The man who they claim has no chance is the same man they comment on everyday.

The wise will understand how scared APC rats are about Obi

Notice they do not attack Atiku.

Lol.

Winter is coming for Tinubu
LegendHero:
Lol.

I remember back in 2018 when NLC president (this same Ayuba Wabb) claimed he will mobilize 6million workers for Labor Party back then in 2019 election, I am not sure if that party got over 100k vote in the general election.

They have started promising Obi Pandora too while forgetting state governors always keep the state NLC/TUC in their bag and they dictate their tune.

I will see who will influence Lagos workers to vote Obi Pandora for example when most of them are card carrying members of APC.
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
These useless NLC and TUC, nigerian workers still earn far too low salary compare to price index and there is no strike for that purpose
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by mrkings84(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
SmartPolician:

I think you are the person deceiving Nigerians by trying to hoodwink them into voting for an old man whose hands are steadily shaking.

Tinubu's and Atiku's supporters have no conscience at all.

My brother of a truth, supporters of Atiku and Tinubu have no conscience at all.

Enough is Enough!!

Time for Nigeria to Move Forward!!!
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Bluntemperor: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
BigSarah:
angry Watery Endorsememt, Labour groups in Nigeria are always for the incumbent

There is nothing like Labour leader!
Everyone is just on their own in this country,for gone are the days when Labour used to be that name!
Let's ask the labour leaders:
When last did we hear about labour negotiation for the Masses that are in talakwa ladder and when did you conclude such,if it ever existed?
- Can the so called Labour Leader tell the number of States that have successfully paid the 30k minimum wages?
- Can this wage be sufficient for today's economic realities?
- when last did you see the Pension of the Members paid,by both the States and Federal agents and even some Companies in Nigeria?
-Labour leaders have failed the Masses,so hidden under Labour party will not work!
Enough of deceit!
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Ejiro2216: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Vote wisely ooo

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Tunagee(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Awaiting 'Jagabandits'

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]

Hahahaha
cheesy
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Misterone: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thenationonlineng.net/well-work-for-peter-obis-emergence-as-president-nlc-tuc/
NLC, TUC courting disaster. You guys are NGO's. You statutorily collect dues from workers to serve their interest regardless o political affiliation. You guys are like a church, you welcome all and reject non. If you follow this road of being politically biased, your end is near. You will be disbanded by NASS.
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by freemi(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
BigSarah:
angry Watery Endorsememt, Labour groups in Nigeria are always for the incumbent
yes that's what u have always known. But this time is different
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by famology(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Labour don die since na. No force!
Besides the state chapters are mostly controlled by the governors.
Labour party will not win one state in Nigeria. Obi will get his best showing in Anambra where pdp will narrowly win the state.
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Basher8583: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
nameo:
Structure!!!!

NLC and TUC are the 2 main stakeholders of the labour party. The party was formed by them. A political action committee was reconstituted about a month ago.

Labour is in every ward, village and family in Nigeria. They will mobilize.

One of the reasons Obi choose labour. Smart man.
Those people wey want structure, una see structure?? grin

Guy. There is no short cut to winning an election. Its all planing and long term strategy.
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by anonimi: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
https://thenationonlineng.net/well-work-for-peter-obis-emergence-as-president-nlc-tuc/

What is Peter Obi's ideology on governance and economic policies apart from pretending to be a broke ass niggar even though he is as much of a rogue and failure as the others in his eight years as governor?
Ordinary Nnewi industrial town, how did he galvanise it into an economic & manufacturing powerhouse to increase Anambra state's VAT, employment etc so criminal gangs don't have unemployed, idle hands to recruit easily as UGM?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Poleski: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Sane Nigerians intend voting for Peter Obi for a better Nigeria while you want more corruption.
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by udeh3(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
nameo:

If all what you just wrote is true, why is it tgat you spend 75% of your time on this same Peter Obi matter on Nairaland in the last 1 month?

Why??

Hehehehe....

I'm not an Igbo person, but my vote, that of my family and most of my colleagues at work and friends are definitely going for Peter Obi.

What about that...

1 Like

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Ekwensu rachiakwa anya gi.

Mpama!!!
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Shikini: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Great news
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by FamTomx2(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

I remember back in 2018 when NLC president (this same Ayuba Wabb) claimed he will mobilize 6million workers for Labor Party back then in 2019 election, I am not sure if that party got over 100k vote in the general election.

They have started promising Obi Pandora too while forgetting state governors always keep the state NLC/TUC in their bag and they dictate their tune.

I will see who will influence Lagos workers to vote Obi Pandora for example when most of them are card carrying members of APC.

Who was their presidential candidate??

Was he popular?

Same can't be said on Obi, he is an household name, labour party you knew in 2019 is not the same now.so many events have envolved.

Obi is a big fish, LP will definitely give APC and PDP run for their money.
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by truthfinder319: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Most NLC and TUC members are APC and PDP members. Unionism is not party politics. Political structures and alliance building are what win elections not media or press releases
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by ebisole(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
That first experience coupled with their present experience and also the personality ( Peter Obi ) who is The presidential flag bearer of the labour Party presently , will lead them to victory , Nigerians are suffering , 80% of our young girls now believe that the easiest way she could get money to solve an urgent problem is Sex , you don't have to blame her , if she steals , same people blaming her will still kill her , why ,because Nigeria has failed them , 80% of young guys in Nigeria now , are all I ti scam ( Yahoo Yahoo ) why ,because they sees it as the only way they can use to escape from poverty ,That's the
Mentality the present Nigeria has brought upon the citizens , Bola Tinubu is a good man , he helped to package Lagos the way it is now ,we know his records , but the truth must be told ,Our dear Bola is sick and old ,therefore not fit to rule us, that's not what Nigeria needs right now , PETEROBI2023

LegendHero:
Lol.

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by nameo: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
udeh3:

I'm not an Igbo person, but my vote, that of my family and most of my colleagues at work and friends are definitely going for Peter Obi.

What about that...

Good choice, Bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing / Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles / Gunmen Kidnap Evans Odibo Akponana, Shoot Security Guard Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.