Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,479 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC (24967 Views)

How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game / 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Shikini: 6:55am On Jun 29, 2022
Good news
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by BlazinGlory40: 7:01am On Jun 29, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

I remember back in 2018 when NLC president (this same Ayuba Wabb) claimed he will mobilize 6million workers for Labor Party back then in 2019 election, I am not sure if that party got over 100k vote in the general election.

They have started promising Obi Pandora too while forgetting state governors always keep the state NLC/TUC in their bag and they dictate their tune.

I will see who will influence Lagos workers to vote Obi Pandora for example when most of them are card carrying members of APC.

Who was their candidate then? That’s what you should also look out for.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by BlazinGlory40: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2022
LegendHero:

@ the bolded, who will enforce the circular?

I think you are deluded and don't understand what the word "masses" meant.

If Obi Pandora wins three (3) states in Nigeria, then he tried so so so so much. It is statistically impossible for Peter Obi to win the Nigeria presidency, he comes from a zone that does not have the numbers and he lack that alliance to break into other zone and get required numbers.

Buhari is a good example, that guy had over 10million vote consistently and yet that guy can't win election without another zone. Peter Obi no get the power to amass 10million vote and he does not have any alliance/structure with one Northern zone to secure a lead there.

The only benefit of Obi in this election is that he will cut down Atiku votes in traditional PDP states and give Asiwaju the win.

My only fear is that he does not step down at the last minute as a trick to hand Atiku those traditional PDP states of the SE. That is a possibility.

You are wrong to say SE does not have the numbers. There are far more igbos living outside the East than those who leave there. Secondly, if half of those who registered outside is to be included in the SE numbers it would definitely match SW and higher than other zones outside NW(not forgetting millions of igbos reside here too)

1 Like

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by ezeudo97817: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2022
Tinubu can go to hellTinubu can go to hell...
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by nameo: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2022
SmartPolician:

Stop replying that guy.

It's a complete waste of time.

He should go and vote for his Tinubu.

Gbam!!!
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by dododawa1: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2022
Don't trust them, people that cannot fight for gas, petrol and diesel prices + students right, NONSENSE CORRUPTED FELLOW.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by nnamdi640: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Everybody is Shaa deceiving this man.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Continue supporting your drug barron aka Mr billion vans let me support my own candidate for a better Nigeria. I don't need any politicians money, all I want is a better Nigeria for the sake of the next generation
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Ulunne777(f): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Were your other accounts deactivated.The automated no of likes haven't arrived.
PO for president
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by nkemoma(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2022
longetivity:
This thread should be moved to the joke section please cheesy

After your life has been moved there
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2022
“I don’t need to tell you how bad things are in this country today. if you are on wages, today Nigerians spend 100 percent of their wages on just feeding. So many don’t even know where their next meal will come from. They pay to train their children only for them to finish school and stay at home without work.

If the person you are clamoring for isn't capable enough to reverse the bolded, then sorry we all will be in the same circle for another 8 Years!!! angry

Both Young and Old should vote for a capable LEADER not based on Tribes and for some so called selfish Interest...

Remember everyone is filling the heat of the present one, if same thing happen all will still buy Premium Spirit at N1000 per Liter

Vote Wisely! cool

Mr Learned
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by AngelicBeing: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Awaiting 'Jagabandits'

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]
NwaNimo1 alias Nekwa shocked
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by clerkent(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

thank God you know he is a man not an ancestor. grin
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by jrusky(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2022
Which NLC and TUC, dead one in present govt or the living one 10 years go?

After you have all wasted your time and energy your Obi will retire to his village but you see that Aso Rock Obi will not enter their.

Quote me by 2023.
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Okobola146: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2022
Trust NLC at your own peril

1 Like

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by decub: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thenationonlineng.net/well-work-for-peter-obis-emergence-as-president-nlc-tuc/
Na even "THE NATION" carry this news.

Someone said you can't stop a moving train.
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Bfly: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi campaign strategy is becoming tedious.

Pipe down a bit on the social media and invest more on grassroot mobilisation in the north and south west.

The real voters don't have access to the internet.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by akbonus: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

YOU ARE LIVING THE REAL LIE(ILLUSION)IF YOU AND YOUR TIFNUBU GANG BELIEVES THIS I DON'T THINK THE PDP THINKS SO,DON'T WORRY YOU WILL BE SHOCK TO YOUR BONE MARROW COME 2023
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by King44(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2022
He needs to the some reach out in the SW and most importantly the North.

He has not done those things properly yet

Let's hope baba jagaban don't hijack the election with money, including Atifku
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Latestnewsline: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2022
Dino Melaye Sing Praises to Atiku, Call him the Next President, Mock Tinubu Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl7M25wrUkU
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by soullove1881(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Will anyone say the NLC has no structures? cool

My friend Yes they don't have structure.
It would have been nice Mr Obi was in APGA. At least, Gov Soludo would have been rooting tirelessly and consulting with other govs like the era of AD, AC, ACN then APC
Come to think of it, he needs Senate and House of Rep to sit comfortably.
Do you think he will not be impeached if at all?
The only reason I'm rooting for Mr Obi is not only cox of 2023 election. We'll try our best but by 2027 we should be well grounded.
Nigeria needs a third force to checkmate PDP & APC.

In fact, I've been waiting for APGA Labour merger or Mr Soludo joining his kinsman already.
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Bennycollins: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

You have not given us any reason why we should vote a senile and sick grandpa who is well over the retirement age. It baffles me what your motive is.
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by ken045501: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2022
You are blind .. give me one good reason why tinubu should be president ? So if they bring Obi and tinubu you will choose tinubu. This just shows who you are . Forget about tribes or religion.Nigerians deserves a better and working nation. Peter Obi is not a saint but he’s more qualified and sensible than your tinubu
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

NLC can't control all States, no be NLC, TUC, UPN, NPP bla bla go tell civil servants whom they will vote for

with this development Peter obi is close to getting fourth position, I predicted 5th for him before
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by randomtot(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

I remember back in 2018 when NLC president (this same Ayuba Wabb) claimed he will mobilize 6million workers for Labor Party back then in 2019 election, I am not sure if that party got over 100k vote in the general election.

They have started promising Obi Pandora too while forgetting state governors always keep the state NLC/TUC in their bag and they dictate their tune.

I will see who will influence Lagos workers to vote Obi Pandora for example when most of them are card carrying members of APC.
Let the APC and PDP members that are workers keep voting in incompetent and corrupt leaders then. However, they should be the happy in the accompanying and continuous poverty!
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by ogatboy(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2022
Everyone still do not understand that political reality has changed. An Ibo man is a front runner and if you believe that the East will not vote massively for their own, you must be in a virtual world. Christians are going to massively vote for Obi. You have youth, church and labour mobilising for the same candidate. The victory will be resounding, I mean very loud victory but the west is going to see lots of blood shed because Tinubu will release touts knowing he cannot win.
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by ObidientFC: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

. different scenarios. Labour Party of 2019 is different from the one you have now. 2019 was a divided party. Then everyone belong to different political party.
Prior to Obi emergence, they have met and settles issues.
Moreover, they have a formidable ground now backed by majority of Nigerians. They have greater chances to win than before so it is on their best interest to bank on the movement Peter Obi has

1 Like

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by BrokenTV: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2022
LegendHero:

Me jubilate at irrelevant endorsements?

I am not a political illiterate nao. You should know me by now.
The only thing APC can do now, is to do what they know how to do best which is manipulation.
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Everlastingson: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2022
LegendHero:

When a party got the structure, influence does not matter that much.

Check Atiku when he contested past election without PDP, his vote is not up to 4m and when he joined PDP in 2019, it catapulted to over 10million.

If LP is influential as you claim, they should have at least ammased 1m vote on their own even if they field me as their candidate.

Who know Sanwo-Olu in 2019?

This "structure" cliché never tire you? The 100 Million wretchedly poor Nigerians are the structure for Peter Obi and LP, not looters and riggers. This 100 million votes is enough for victory come 2023.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by TruthSocialAPP: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi is a movement. Why is it hard for people like you to understand. No one in his right senses will vote someone with several criminal records to be the president of this nation.
LegendHero:

@ the bolded, who will enforce the circular?

I think you are deluded and don't understand what the word "masses" meant.

If Obi Pandora wins three (3) states in Nigeria, then he tried so so so so much. It is statistically impossible for Peter Obi to win the Nigeria presidency, he comes from a zone that does not have the numbers and he lack that alliance to break into other zone and get required numbers.

Buhari is a good example, that guy had over 10million vote consistently and yet that guy can't win election without another zone. Peter Obi no get the power to amass 10million vote and he does not have any alliance/structure with one Northern zone to secure a lead there.

The only benefit of Obi in this election is that he will cut down Atiku votes in traditional PDP states and give Asiwaju the win.

My only fear is that he does not step down at the last minute as a trick to hand Atiku those traditional PDP states of the SE. That is a possibility.
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by condralbedez: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2022
SmartPolician:

I think you are the person deceiving Nigerians by trying to hoodwink them into voting for an old man whose hands are steadily shaking.

Tinubu's and Atiku's supporters have no conscience at all.
They don't wish their born and unborn children well.
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by shinealight(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

What does NLC stand for? Is it supposed to be sectional or national in outlook and activity?
NLC should simply work for a free and fair election across the nation ….otherwise, they risk being defunded and possibly proscribed for being partisan….without being a registered political party!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts CBN Governor Emefiele For Fixing Exchange Rate / Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.