Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks (33404 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode / Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by PrinceOfLagos: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2022
You made him jagaban or he paid you heavily to make him jagaban ?
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Carlosdd: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:
TINUBU is a DRUG DEALING VAGABOND.

You can vote him at your own RISK.

On PETER OBI MANDATE I STAND.

GET YOUR PVC.

You can vote Obi too at your own risk allow others to enjoy freedom of speech and freedom of association enough of this hatred, envy , jealous and bitterness. The man was talking about his friend what is your concern.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Caleb17: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2022
VOTE PETER OBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA!

2 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by mykelsmile(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Hh....mmmmmm
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Carlosdd: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Do you think everybody worship money like you ? Princeoflagos or bastardoflagos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by harmonyglobal: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2022
Tinubu helped another Northerner to become king.....wow

3 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Aify147(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2022
You detest injustice but you can’t tell your Jagaban that some other zones of the country haven’t produced President before, is that one not injustice to you? Be deceiving yourself!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by gbemishile: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:
TINUBU(Yekini Amoda Ogunlere) is a DRUG DEALING VAGABOND.

GET YOUR PVC.
Yes.
We like his kind of drugs.
He used it more in the development of his state.
We dont want to be like anambra

6 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Lumig: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2022
Ko le ye wọn grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Commanderinpips: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

The CBN has reduced the international spending limit from $100 to $20 per
month, this country is a waste of young talent in Digital Skills . The $100 limit
was even unbearable.

I can't run my Facebook and Google advertisements.
I speak into existence, God please let me relocate to countries under the UK or
North America ASAP. Nigeria leaders have finished the youths.

Open a domiciliary account to avoid this lamentation. With your dollar atm, your limit is $5k per month, don't allow Buhari to happen to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by sorepco(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2022
Do you see Yorubas comingvhere to insult peter? Why don'tyou support your own person without insulting the other person?

Fira09:

GET YOUR PVC.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Teenaira: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

GET YOUR PVC.

Peter Obi is an unrepentant Igbo Twitter liar President, vote him at your own risk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by StUriah(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2022
O ti Zeh!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Fira09(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2022
Teenaira:

Peter Obi is an unrepentant Igbo Twitter liar President, vote him at your own risk

Where's ur prove??
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Fira09(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2022
sorepco:
Do you see Yorubas comingvhere to insult peter? Why don'tyou support your own person without insulting the other person?

Where's the insult from??
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

month, this country is a waste of young talent in Digital Skills . The $100 limit
was even unbearable.

I can clearly understand you. Speak the fact loudly

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
truth. Both are rogues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Fira09(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2022
gbemishile:

Yes.
We like his kind of drugs.
He used it more in the development of his state.
We dont want to be like anambra

Just Imagine the rubbish you are saying.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by ZeroChil: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

was even unbearable.

This is shamefully pathetic. You are not alone in this disappointing predicament. Now I know why I can't place further orders on AliExpress. This is absolute fuckery and a reverse-development.

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by gbemishile: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

Just Imagine the rubbish you are saying.
Juat imagine the kind of brain u have

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

GET YOUR PVC.
All your brothers are living and surviving in a land developed by Tinubu. Obi has no track record, did nothing as Anambra governor, and is a thief. I prefer a performer to noisemaker. Obi is a thief.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Khaysee: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2022
Why is the internet not talking about Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Seniorwriter(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

I wonder what they were thinking by making it maximum of $20 a month, Are you guys buying tomatoes with it online?
Pinned but as a youth always research and seek answers from where they are...There are no restrictions as such on Dom accounts...so do the needful by opening one and stop been seen lamenting unnecessarily.
Commanderinpips:

Open a domiciliary account to avoid this lamentation. With your dollar atm, your limit is $5k per month, don't allow Buhari to happen to you.
Exactly

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by joshscott931: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2022
was even unbearable.

North America ASAP. Nigeria leaders have finished the youths.[quote][/quote]
Oh really? Can you please tell me about that?
I guess I need to contact you first but how?
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by gbemishile: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2022
Let me get banned again.
Ayleast i go know sag i don knack correct swear for those wey i don warn nevee to quote me again.
I am no more surprised with what i see on naigaland and how it has been left to fester.
It is now no secret that seun osewa is politically aligned to a political party.
It is no wonder this site has not developed since its creation

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Fira09(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

All your brothers are living and surviving in a land developed by Tinubu. Obi has no track record, did nothing as Anambra governor, and is a thief. I prefer a performer to noisemaker. Obi is a thief.

Am not an IGBO person... get that into your skull...... imagine an old man who supposed to be resting ..... contesting for an Election.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by puremaker7(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

GET YOUR PVC.
Cry cry baby, the blood of innocent corpses that was dumped in Ezu river by Obi will cry on your head

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Fira09(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2022
puremaker7:
Cry cry baby, the blood of innocent corpses that was dumped in Ezu by Obi will cry on your head

You are a HYPOCRITE.....u know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Released Chibok Girl And Her Mother: An Emotional Reunion / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard / Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.