Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks (33405 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode / Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

Thunder strike your future and your family for bringing an animal like you into this world.
We always smell you cannibal animals out, scums, you people are the biggest nuisance in Nigeria, refugees, everywhere like rats, trying to survive. Nobody wants you fools, keep forcing yourselves on others. How many yorubas are in the East?
Zero. You igbos are the animals that eat humans, it did not start with IPOB, eating human being is part of your culture. Who is the animal now?
Your father's passed on the animal blood, that's why you people behave like pigs and are hated everywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Mandate2023: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2022
Karlovych:
Name- Oluwole
Age- Oluwole
Education- Oluwole
Origin- Oluwole
Career Portfolio- Oluwole
Health Status- Oluwole

#OBIdience remains the mantra!

Yes we r all obedient to asiwaju

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Henrymas(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2022
Jagabi 1 of looters and blood suckers avenue.
Continue to deceive yourself.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by zumbigbo(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

The CBN has reduced the international spending limit from $100 to $20 per month, this country is a waste of young talent in Digital Skills . The $100 limit was even unbearable.

I can't run my Facebook and Google advertisements.
I speak into existence, God please let me relocate to countries under the UK or North America ASAP. Nigeria leaders have finished the youths.

When did this happen?

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Fira09(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

We always smell you cannibal animals out, scums, you people are the biggest nuisance in Nigeria, refugees, everywhere like rats, trying to survive. Nobody wants you fools, keep forcing yourselves on others. How many yorubas are in the East?
Zero. You igbos are the animals that eat humans, it did not start with IPOB, eating human being is part of your culture.

How many times will I tell you that am not an IGBO....

I don't argue with idiots like you ..... they will just lower me to their level and beat me with experience!!
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Bawsse(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

The CBN has reduced the international spending limit from $100 to $20 per month, this country is a waste of young talent in Digital Skills . The $100 limit was even unbearable.

I speak into existence, God please let me relocate to countries under the UK or North America ASAP. Nigeria leaders have finished the youths.

I sell virtual cards..visa and Mastercard....if you need them

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by hope4nigeria(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

Where's is the insult in my statement.you guys should think before quoting me.
VAGABON, DRUG DEALER is not a insult in your language.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Olastep1(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2022
So it is because of yourself that you named his Jagaban. Not because he did anything meaningful to the society
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by deeva2: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2022
JAGABAN.. Maker of men.. Majority of Nigerian elites and politician benefits from this great man..

Health issue, we don pass am
Certificate scandal, we don pass ham.

We are still waiting for more scandals and propaganda.

Unfortunately, BAT had already crossed the bridge before una build ham.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Fira09(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2022
hope4nigeria:
VAGABON, DRUG DEALER is not a insult in your language.

Am saying the fact .....that what he is .

If you are willing to vote him , vote him.....pls don't quote me AGAIN.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Factcheck0001: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

Where's is the insult in my statement.you guys should think before quoting me.
so calling someone old enough to b your father a vagabond is a compliment to u right?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by juniorstar(m): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

But dey can dole out 20 k dollars cash to delegates. Some ppl don't need any court to judge them. They should be served jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by famology(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2022
plaindealer:

https://twitter.com/SadeeqKurbe/status/1538925579021561858

Tinubu get connect everywhere across Nigeria. He has helped very many people in different ways across the country. That's president Tinubu for you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Fira09(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
so calling someone old enough to b your father a vagabond is a compliment to u right?

That's just the real fact,He deserves it.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Tareq1105: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:
TINUBU(Yekini Amoda Ogunlere) is a DRUG DEALING VAGABOND.

You can vote him at your own RISK.

On PETER OBI MANDATE I STAND.

GET YOUR PVC.

Your hatred would not stop Jagaban from becoming the president of Nigeria 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Bosunelele2020: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2022
All this IPOB wailers. Soon una eye go clear. Obi wey dem no no I'm father for North. We are talking about a president of Nigeria not a President of Youth or South East. Shio

3 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by AK284(m): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2022
Okonandmary:

Get a dollar debit card from your bank and fund it.

It is $1000 limit per month

Please like what bank
The last time I checked Fidelity Bank I was told
20dollar daily limit applies too to their dollar debit card.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Factcheck0001: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

That's just the real fact,He deserves it.
but we should vote Peter obi right?
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by deeva2: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

Your brothers like Chinedu NNdubisi and others are mostly into drug both locally and internationally.. Check NLDEA and NAFDAC crime records before you argue.. How many times have you addressed them as drug dealer.

Vote ur obi in peace and stop hating a blessed man.

BAT 2023.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by tenpipsperday: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by tenpipsperday: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2022
AK284:

Please like what bank
The last time I checked Fidelity Bank I was told
20dollar daily limit applies too to their dollar debit card.

Bro don't bother your life going to any bank, do it from your home with your phone, barter card is all you need. When you sign up they give you two cards, naira and dollar. Transfer from your bank to naira card and from your naira card fund your dollar card, simple.

God punish the analog president that knows nothing about today's world.

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Truvelisback(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2022
Tinubu is Jagaban because he banned PDP completely from Lagos and captured Lagos. He is fully incharge of Lagos State. He hires and fires whosoever he wants in Lagos Politics, like "I go dye" used to say.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

you can use barter by flutterwave, you can create a virtual card and fund it

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by harmargedon: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

I speak into existence, God please let me relocate to countries under the UK or North America ASAP. Nigeria leaders have finished the youths
tell that to the hermaphrodite above you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by onuman: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Handsum64: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

GET YOUR PVC.
Mumu
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by zionstaar75: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

GET YOUR PVC.
u can ask for other people's vote without insulting others.this insults are boring abeg.if we are educated it should show. I've posted several articles on supporting Peter obi before insults (incessant insults o)directed at my tribe(yoruba)made me stop supporting. Look guy when you're gaining people and losing people it amounts to nothing. Am the 3rd person that I know has stopped supporting obi because of insults directed at yoruba's. you people should continue the insults o.you go collect your report sheet next year. For Christ's sake who runs campaign on insulting the other tribes?I see some silly yoruba's too doing same and it's so unfortunate. I'm going to enjoy watching sha because I don't have candidate agan

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by zionstaar75: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

Zero. You igbos are the animals that eat humans, it did not start with IPOB, eating human being is part of your culture. Who is the animal now?
Your father's passed on the animal blood, that's why you people behave like pigs and are hated everywhere.
ha ha!!!!this is hate speech, the 2 of u should stop this nonsense, you are brothers and citizens of our beloved country Nigeria. Look it's the politicians that are gaining from all this o,its not right.guys please stop this, I beg the 2 of u
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2022
zionstaar75:
ha ha!!!!this is hate speech, the 2 of u should stop this nonsense, you are brothers and citizens of our beloved country Nigeria. Look it's the politicians that are gaining from all this o,its not right.guys please stop this, I beg the 2 of u
Am not a brother to cannibals, I know my brothers.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Hallabee1(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

GET YOUR PVC.

Aje...

Take this

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by zionstaar75: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2022
timefarm:

You guys are just so foolish
Is this how to canvass for vote?
Is this how to win people to your side?

Stop demarketing Peter Obi.
you are spot on though I don't support your calling them foolish. I stopped supporting obi because of this insults, I know two other guys that have too.if only know the harm they're doing themselves. Politics isn't activism. This is an election not endsars

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard / Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor / MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.