Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks (33355 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode / Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by pacespot(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

The CBN has reduced the international spending limit from $100 to $20 per month, this country is a waste of young talent in Digital Skills . The $100 limit was even unbearable.

I can't run my Facebook and Google advertisements.
I speak into existence, God please let me relocate to countries under the UK or North America ASAP. Nigeria leaders have finished the youths

How true is this? I fear Nigerian government might start withdrawing dollars from customers domiciliary accounts with the way they are hungry for the green back these days.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by saintrow1: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

We always smell you cannibal animals out, scums, you people are the biggest nuisance in Nigeria, refugees, everywhere like rats, trying to survive. Nobody wants you fools, keep forcing yourselves on others. How many yorubas are in the East?
Zero. You igbos are the animals that eat humans, it did not start with IPOB, eating human being is part of your culture. Who is the animal now?
Your father's passed on the animal blood, that's why you people behave like pigs and are hated everywhere.

You nailed it. I love that refugees part die.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2022
saintrow1:

You nailed it. I love that refugees part die.
They are refugees, running away from their desolate empty lands, which has made their brothers turn to canibals, because food no dey. I hate useless people that form, if you have money don't go everywhere like refugees,develop your place, help your canibal brothers see food. No let those lowlives shine on you, they are scums. No one likes igbos they force themselves on everyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by pacespot(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2022
Daguga:

For some banks you cannot even carry out International transactions due to lack of fx. Bro Nigeria is collapsing too fast.

So what do you mean, if I have dollars in my domiciliary acount, i cannot use it for international transaction?
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2022
pacespot:

So what do you mean, if I have dollars in my domiciliary acount, i cannot use it for international transaction?

m referring to the local bank accounts
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by treatise: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

The CBN has reduced the international spending limit from $100 to $20 per month, this country is a waste of young talent in Digital Skills . The $100 limit was even unbearable.

I speak into existence, God please let me relocate to countries under the UK or North America ASAP. Nigeria leaders have finished the youths
i can relate; we will be fine .

2 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by pacespot(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
those ipob miscreant cum peter obi supporters will cry fire

This emir is already in d bag n he has people he can influence unlike online noise makers who aren’t known in their family

Their eye go clear after election

Factcheck0001:
these are d people that matter n not some online miscreants constituting nuisance,this is a ruler of a kingdom n he can influence his protege to go tinubu way unlike some of u who are not known in your immediate family

Many of u will cry fire after d election

You people are sounding as if only the northerners can decide election in Nigeria despite the unprecedented number of voters that have come out to collect their PVC's in the South. Mind you, the northern masses are also waking up to the reality of today's world that their Emirs, Imams, and Sultan are only serving their own selfish interests, the northerners are the people who suffer most in this Buhari's regime while their Emirs are there watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by SALIMAN(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2022
I support this man, he will take Nigeria to the best . this
man will speak out , talk to China and listen ,already he has thier balls , America will bow for h8m ,
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by pacespot(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2022
Daguga:

m referring to the local bank accounts

Okay, every Nigerian will need that domiciliary account soon

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Factcheck0001: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2022
pacespot:

You people are sounding as if only the northerners can decide election in Nigeria despite the unprecedented number of voters that have come out to collect their PVC's in the South. Mind you, the northern masses are also waking up to the reality of today's world that their Emirs, Imams, and Sultan are only serving their own selfish interests, the northerners are the people who suffer most in this Buhari's regime while their Emirs are there watching.
so u expect us to vote Peter obi so he can release nnamdi kanu to unleash his venom on us by wiping us from d surface of the earth

History is about to repeat itself again

Aguiyi ironsi took over n nothing was done to the coup plotters which led to a civil war

So u want us to vote an Igbo man so he can release kanu n allow u igbos to repeat the same thing that happened the other time that triggered war?

Nobody can trust igbos with power cos of precedence so know for sure that Peter obi isn’t going no where in d north

Had it been nnamdi kanu didn’t display his madness people might want to consider but not now

Forget social media paparazzi northerners will not vote Igbo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

You are not relocating anywhere. Transform your country to UK and US. Start by voting Peter Obi.

Any other thing is laziness and whites hate that.

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by hope4nigeria(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

And.......
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by pacespot(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
so u expect us to vote Peter obi so he can release nnamdi kanu to unleash his venom on us by wiping us from d surface of the earth

History is about to repeat itself again

Aguiyi ironsi took over n nothing was done to the coup plotters which led to a civil war

So u want us to vote an Igbo man so he can release kanu n allow u igbos to repeat the same thing that happened the other time that triggered war?

Nobody can trust igbos with power cos of precedence so know for sure that Peter obi isn’t going no where in d north

Had it been nnamdi kanu didn’t display his madness people might want to consider but not now

Forget social media paparazzi northerners will not vote Igbo

When you are in 2022 but your mentality is still stuck in 1960s, then that shows the character of who you are. Just say with your full chest that you are supporting Tinubu. And who are you to speak for the Northerners? Mind you, Nnamdi Kanu does not have the support of all Igbos, though most of them might support him during the time of crisis or when Igbos are being marginalized, the sentiment that Igbos want to balkanize this country is limited to few aggrieved ones like the IPOB. Ask yourself, is justice being served in Nigeria at the moment? When a Yoruba's man Obasanjo was there as the the president, there was nothing like IPOB because he listened to all tribes. But the sectional policies of this Buhari's government have only contributed to fuel agitation for Biafra.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Factcheck0001: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2022
pacespot:

When you are in 2022 but your mentality is still stuck in 1960s, then that shows the character of who you are. Just say with your full chest that you are supporting Tinubu. And who are you to speak for the Northerners? Mind you, Nnamdi Kanu does not have the support of all Igbos, though most of them might support him during the time of crisis or when Igbos are being marginalized, the sentiment that Igbos want to balkanize this country is limited to few aggrieved ones like the IPOB. Ask yourself, is justice being served in Nigeria at the moment? When a Yoruba's man Obasanjo was there as the the president, there was nothing like IPOB because he listened to all tribes. But the sectional policies of this Buhari's government have only contributed to fuel agitation for Biafra.
u igbos go cry fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:
TINUBU(Yekini Amoda Ogunlere) is a DRUG DEALING VAGABOND.

You can vote him at your own RISK.

On PETER OBI MANDATE I STAND.

GET YOUR PVC.

I hope your father is better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by kingsceemark(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
sincerely speaking, tinubu is a warrior himself. abacha would av lay hold on him but to fight for another day he was dressed as a woman to escape arrest and pass through benin replubic to exile. after GOD, tinubu is our only hope in YORUBA land, apart from being a corrupt leader, we believe he can get rid of those power drunk northerners and make nigeria great like in the 90s. JAGABAN BORGU LO KAN.

Go and tell him to provide his school certificate, Jagaban my black ass
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by PointZerom: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2022
plaindealer:

Not too long ago, you losers cry, moan and wasted your time crying over certificate and NEPA bill, but you lost, it did not get you anywhere..

Talk about the history of losers repeating itself.

Losers... grin grin

Tell Tinubu to Goan complete his form in INEC office.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Sir, you made him the thief he is today cos that title is synonymous with fraud....

Ever since he got that stupid title, he went on rampage with stealing Lagos money and now, he's dreaming of pocketing Nigeria...

You nor try at all
Consistently, you people continue to cry more than the bereaved.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by guychidile: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tell us more
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Insectkiller: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

GET YOUR PVC.

Take breassssss....
Suckkkkk me free..

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
pacespot:

Okay, every Nigerian will need that domiciliary account soon

Definitely
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Brown2012: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
sincerely speaking, tinubu is a warrior himself. abacha would av lay hold on him but to fight for another day he was dressed as a woman to escape arrest and pass through benin replubic to exile. after GOD, tinubu is our only hope in YORUBA land, apart from being a corrupt leader, we believe he can get rid of those power drunk northerners and make nigeria great like in the 90s. JAGABAN BORGU LO KAN.
Apart from being corrupt, can one be a good leader if he or she is corrupt? You can't get light from darkness? Stop fooling your self
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Stanleyville(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2022

What is jagaban about this man??

All I see when I look at him is a legendary drug baronic gypsy whose stolen and Bled lagos state to death!
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by segunoluomoofte(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

I can help
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by drealcivilceno(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

That is what they want...

Modern day slavery!

The only thing is you would be paid higher than when you leave this country.

I hope you understand
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by oluyinkaayoola: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by GoodMuyis(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

If you have not been using it
Here is Barter by Flutterwave.
You can use it for online payment to get past the bank's $20 limit. Although they bill using the black market rate.

On their app, you can create a virtual MasterCard for transactions.

using my referral code goodmuyis. Sign up using this link http://tosto.re/getbarter
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by luluman: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

GET YOUR PVC.
See this one, I bet the Peter Obi would loudly say he never told you to be without manners.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by pharmaking: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
This title beta pass pry and secondary school certificates u guys are asking him to get.

By the grace of God, we are winning landslide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Meet With Rivers State PDP Stakeholders In Abuja / Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme / Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.