Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks (33519 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode / Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:
TINUBU(Yekini Amoda Ogunlere) is a DRUG DEALING VAGABOND.

You can vote him at your own RISK.

On PETER OBI MANDATE I STAND.

GET YOUR PVC.

Peter obi is PDP mistake, continue deceiving yourself

even supporters with no PVC is advocating for others

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by SONYCITY: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2022
if u like call him all kind of name we will nt vote him
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by puremaker7(m): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

You are a HYPOCRITE.....u know?
Mumu crying crying baby.
You will wail till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2022
To relocate, WhatsApp ‪+44 7765 581561‬
endsarrrs:

The CBN has reduced the international spending limit from $100 to $20 per
month, this country is a waste of young talent in Digital Skills . The $100 limit
was even unbearable.

I can't run my Facebook and Google advertisements.
I speak into existence, God please let me relocate to countries under the UK or
North America ASAP. Nigeria leaders have finished the youths.

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

Am not an IGBO person... get that into your skull...... imagine an old man who supposed to be resting ..... contesting for an Election.
Then you are a fool, supporting tribal bigots. What has Obi achieved?
He is using English to deceive idiots like you, voting for Obi is voting for IPOB's terrorism. Secondly Obi has no track record. If an old man performs better than a 60 years old Obi, I will support the so called old man. Biden is older than Tinubu, Trump is older than Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by MrBONE2(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
sincerely speaking, tinubu is a warrior himself. abacha would av lay hold on him but to fight for another day he was dressed as a woman to escape arrest and pass through benin replubic to exile. after GOD, tinubu is our only hope in YORUBA land, apart from being a corrupt leader, we believe he can get rid of those power drunk northerners and make nigeria great like in the 90s. JAGABAN BORGU LO KAN.
grin

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by nkemoma(m): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2022
He looks like a camel
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Zony94: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2022
For those of you idiots and careless talkative ,won't you mind your own problems, you keep on eulogise one Nigeria politician (s) against another. Nobody is saint and nobody is holy. The Igbo politicians are 101% corrupt and sentimental in their dealings so why do you still have courage to call Tunubu a thief when your ppl have done worst. Your Eastern regions are they been managed by Yoruba or Tunubu ? Are the states there better than other regions ? Your presence in the West has given opportunity to talk anyhow. Even market politicians of Igbo descents are thieves land looters

3 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by naija4life247: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

GET YOUR PVC.

MAD 404: Advanced Generational Madness.

You go cry blood when the Jagaban is sworn in as President of Nigeria
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by timefarm(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

GET YOUR PVC.
You guys are just so foolish
Is this how to canvass for vote?
Is this how to win people to your side?

Stop demarketing Peter Obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Fira09(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

Then you are a fool, supporting tribal bigots. What has Obi achieved?
He is using English to deceive idiots like you, voting for Obi is voting for IPOB's terrorism. Secondly Obi has no track record. If an old man performs better than a 60 years old Obi, I will support the so called old man. Biden is older than Tinubu, Trump is older than Tinubu.

You are the big fool here now.

Obi,Trump,Biden are more intellectual than tinubu.

Imagine voting for a man who usually wore Diapers to avoid peeing in his outfits.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Fira09(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2022
timefarm:

You guys are just so foolish
Is this how to canvass for vote?
Is this how to win people to your side?

Stop demarketing Peter Obi.

You are a VACUOUS Human being.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by olancho: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2022
All Tinubu’s classmates are dead that’s why he can mention anyone as his classmate. Tinubu is from Benin Republic while Atiku is from Cameron. That’s why both of them didn’t go to primary and secondary schools. In French country one can go to university without going to primary and secondary school. Vote wisely. Vote a person that has good records.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

Imagine voting for a man who usually wore Diapers to avoid peeing in his outfits.
Stupid IPOB terrorists, it's only IPOB terrorists that lies like this, if Tinubu is not intelligent how can he achieve so much. Thunder fire your papa, for bringing a stupid idiot to this world.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by OkoAmarashy: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2022
olancho:
All Tinubu’s classmates are dead that’s why he can mention anyone as his classmate. Tinubu is from Benin Republic while Atiku is from Cameron. That’s why both of them didn’t go to primary and secondary schools. In French country one can go to university without going to primary and secondary school. Vote wisely. Vote a person that has good records.

Atiku has a Master's degree while Peter Obi has only a first degree and na 3rd class.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 29, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Pinned but as a youth always research and seek answers from where they are...There are no restrictions as such on Dom accounts...so do the needful by opening one and stop been seen lamenting unnecessarily.

Exactly

@Seniorwriter

Mr not every citizen have the capacity to open a Dom account, so they should not frustrate their spending online.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by bigpicture001: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

The CBN has reduced the international spending limit from $100 to $20 per
month, this country is a waste of young talent in Digital Skills . The $100 limit
was even unbearable.

I can't run my Facebook and Google advertisements.
I speak into existence, God please let me relocate to countries under the UK or
North America ASAP. Nigeria leaders have finished the youths.

Per. Month or per day... How do parenstt now pay skl feez.. or maybe I don't understand much

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by emerged01(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2022
He has always been helping. God bless him!

By God's grace Tinubu is the next president.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by yetunsbay(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

GET YOUR PVC.
Baba, Obi can't win. Forget it

2 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

Political desperado running from one party to another, a political prostitute with his running mate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Fira09(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

Stupid IPOB terrorists, it's only IPOB terrorists that lies like this, if Tinubu is not intelligent how can he achieve so much. Thunder fire your papa, for bringing a stupid idiot to this world.

Thunder strike your future and your family for bringing an animal like you into this world.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by hope4nigeria(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

GET YOUR PVC.
campaign for your own candidate and stop insulting others, we all want Peter obi, focus on telling us what he will do to nigerians with that your candidate will be the best but insulting others , makes you and your candidate even worse in the eyes of electorate

4 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Mandate2023: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Sir, you made him the thief he is today cos that title is synonymous with being a criminal...

Ever since he got that stupid title, he went on rampage with stealing Lagos money and now, he's dreaming of pocketing Nigeria...

You nor try at all

Show us ur state that jagaban is not stealing from since those governing ur state r saints

3 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by deeva2: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2022
Igbo:
we all know that if any Nigerian is caught with Cocaine today in Europe countries their names always start with CH, EM, NN
Do you Gerrit?

Tell them oo
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Fira09(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2022
hope4nigeria:
campaign for your own candidate and stop insulting others, we all want Peter obi, focus on telling us what he will do to nigerians with that your candidate will be the best but insulting others , makes you and your candidate even worse in the eyes of electorate

Where's is the insult in my statement.you guys should think before quoting me.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by archbishop007(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Sir, you made him the thief he is today cos that title is synonymous with being a criminal...

Ever since he got that stupid title, he went on rampage with stealing Lagos money and now, he's dreaming of pocketing Nigeria...

You nor try at all

Lagos belong to your ancestors abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense / Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State / Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors – Pointblank News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.