Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? (1086 Views)

Help Please My corolla Car Smokes / The Current Prices Of Corolla AC Compressor And Condenser / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? by Hartman11: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2022
Pls my fellow narialanders, do any one have an idea of how much can someone wishing to rinse a 2005/2006 Toyota Corolla vehicle budget.
Re: How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2022
Hartman11:
Pls my fellow narialanders, do any one have an idea of how much can someone wishing to rinse a 2005/2006 Toyota Corolla vehicle budget.

If u can pay 3.6 million, we have a nice one kiss kiss kiss

Re: How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? by Hartman11: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

If u can pay 3.6 million, we have a nice one kiss kiss kiss
Thanks but I didn't say I want to buy new one
Re: How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? by fullnetwork: 7:27am On Jun 29, 2022
Hartman11:
What do you mean by rinse?

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? by stacyadams: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2022
fullnetwork:

What do you mean by rinse?

He meant to ring the engine
Re: How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? by buygala(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2022
stacyadams:

He meant to raise the car.. As in increase its height
Re: How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? by olenyi: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2022
stacyadams:

buygala:

He meant to raise the car.. As in increase its height

Confusion don yapa

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? by Antihelminth: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2022
He mean to rinse like wash and rinse sad

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? by melviniyke2002(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
cheesy

Re: How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? by stacyadams: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
olenyi:

Confusion don yapa
lol
Re: How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? by Kingdemu: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
I can rinse it for you for free so long as it is properly washed.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? by Dozieson(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kingdemu:
I can rinse it for you for free so long as it is properly washed.

Hahahhaah
Re: How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? by bonnyhope: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
The op might be referring to "ringing "
Re: How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? by an0daGuy: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
bonnyhope:
The op might be referring to "ringing "

It’s a lie. It’s actually to rinse the car. He went to car wash but after soaping the body the wash man had an emergency and had to rush to hospital to treat himself

Now he’s driving around with a car that’s covered with omo mixed with hypo undecided
Re: How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? by Ayoslimzy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Give me tukay
I go rinse am for you
Re: How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? by Cokahot: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Na just the shocks and springs dem go raise.highest 4 to 5 springs. I saw a corolla today,men I hail the guy,he raise am like 3 inches back,2inches front. The under of the cars free like mad,I just hail am.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? by nymphomaniac(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Cokahot:
Na just the shocks and springs dem go raise.highest 4 to 5 springs. I saw a corolla today,men I hail the guy,he raise am like 3 inches back,2inches front. The under of the cars free like mad,I just hail am.
car loses balance.
Re: How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area? by Cokahot: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Depends on the car bros....
nymphomaniac:
car loses balance.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Brand Of Rings For Our 4G63 Engine? / How Cheap Can I Get A Clean 406? / What Signs Do One Look Out For To Know When A Car Is Due For Oil Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.