Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze (18896 Views)

Father Mbaka: Adoration Ministry Has Seen Peace, Love And Under Ugwuanyi / Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) / Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by IMASTEX: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
LegendHero:

So Mbaka is the only catholic person that openly support or oppose a politician?

You guys are extremists, ALL of you.
First, I am a realist. Secondly, I mustn't be from the East to address issues logically. Answer yourself, what was his offense? What are the church rules & regulations? Who has the power to sanction erring priest? And lastly, if there are wrongful sanctions against a priest, are there means for justice?

In Nigeria certain arms are outlawed yet some persons bear them openly to graze their life stocks. You go and try it now.
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by Ckonnet: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
abobote:
This Ohanaeze talks too much this days, whilst they don't have a stand

They are group of unarmed robbers.
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by Miracle2020: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Arysexy:

Wetin concern Peter Obi with Mbaka's ordeal? The first and second time Fr mbaka attacked Peter Obi, did you read anywhere that he responded or replied him?

You said mbaka criticized a sitting President and nobody pursued him, are you having memory loss? The last time for Mbaka attacked Buhari, the adoration was closed and he was sent on retreat, thereafter, he apologized and the adoration was opened.

You must not comment if you don't have facts
liar liar! His adoration was closed when he was praising buhari, that time he said that hope Uzodinma will be the next president and it happened as he said that was the reason has church was closed.
When the church was eventually opened he began to attack buhari so that he can please his people. Through out the time that he attacked buhari nobody closed his church.
Don't try to twist the issue in order to please your selfish politicians.
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by okorogodwin4(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
IamWonderful:
Quite unfortunate so called Christian organization cannot take criticism, fiam the church was close down, Jesus Christ our Lord was criticism, beaten, humiliated and killed, no single person was arrested nor temple /synagogue closed down, but here in Nigeria by igbo Catholics claiming to follow Jesus, they close down church, that means if Nigerians criticism Pandora Peter Obituary like the endsars issue fiam Lagos will be close down, Oooooooooh no wonder anyone for any other presidential candidate apart from Pandora Peter Obituary are been criticized and maligned by igbos everywhere.
you are a frustrated fool your not ashamed of supporting a bullion Van thief

1 Like

Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by mrkings84(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oxb90:
All I know is that Mbaka is not a prophet. God does not lie. There is no way HE could have told him that Buhari was the saviour Nigeria needed in 2015. And 7yrs plus later, Nigeria is still looking for a saviour.
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

God bless you. Some people will just be using God's name to lie anyhow just because they have turned many to follow them

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by Owologbo(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
ghettokid1:
Mbaka’s Adoration ban a time bomb – Ohanaeze

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/29/mbakas-adoration-ban-a-time-bomb-ohanaeze/#:~:text=On%20the%20threat,and%20forgive%20him.%E2%80%9D

Total rubbish.
The Catholic Church is not the type you give warning to.
Father mbaka can transferred to anywhere deem fit by the Catholic Church leadership, He takes an oath to respect/obey the church and stand by it.
The church does not involve itself in politics; he can resign, open his own church and act as he likes.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by Owologbo(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
IamWonderful:
Quite unfortunate so called Christian organization cannot take criticism, fiam the church was close down, Jesus Christ our Lord was criticism, beaten, humiliated and killed, no single person was arrested nor temple /synagogue closed down, but here in Nigeria by igbo Catholics claiming to follow Jesus, they close down church, that means if Nigerians criticism Pandora Peter Obituary like the endsars issue fiam Lagos will be close down, Oooooooooh no wonder anyone for any other presidential candidate apart from Pandora Peter Obituary are been criticized and maligned by igbos everywhere.

shut your trap there.
He's a Catholic priest and in Catholic there are rules and guidelines to follow.
If he can not respect or follow the Church instructions, he quit and form his own church where he will have the freedom to behave as he likes.
No one suspends all those G.O for delving into politics or acting as they like, they are there own boss; he can be the same if he wishes.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by Owologbo(m): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mandate2023:
So it is a crime to speak against obi in south east be it a religious organisation or others without being attack by igbos just as dey r stupidly doing on social media

If dis was in SW or North nw the foolish ipigs would have been saying all sort of nonsense.......reason igbo can never be president of Nigeria

shut up. We are talking Catholic Church here, not your normal G.O churches.
I'm sure you are not a Catholic; so STFU.
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by Owologbo(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nazgul:

I'm afraid I'd have to disagree with you.

From my understanding as a Christian, it's very wrong to shut down a church. If the pastor in charge violated the rules of the ministry, he should be pulled out from that branch, suspended and another pastor should be sent there to replace him.

When you shut down the church, what do you expect the committed members to do? Where do you expect them to worship?

I'm just imagining going to my church on Sunday and I see the place close and they tell me our Regional Overseer closed the place because he had an issue with our branch pastor, I'll just look for another church and attend.

The Catholic Church is the biggest loser here, cos if Adoration ministry remains shut till next month, they'll loose all their committed members to other churches.

So the adoration ground is a parish or where he holds his adoration program?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by Owologbo(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
realestate99:

Now Mr flat headed monster, let us reverse proceedings, assuming Mbaka certified Obi as a good candidate, you and I know any of these won't happen, now is that not partisan too? Your people are only pained because he is not flowing with their Obidient vibe, spare me those partisan bullshit.

When the adoration ground was because of mbaka attacked on buhari did you bark the way you are barking now?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by ken045501: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
This ohanaeze is just a useless set of individual.. no wonder nobody listens to anything they have to say .. mtcheww
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by lomprico(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Miracle2020:
and what are you going to do with the 25000 people he is feeding everyday?
Will Peter Obi now feed them?

Did I mention Peter obi in my post? Goat.

Your papa go feed them na.
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by lomprico(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nazgul:

From my understanding as a Christian, it's very wrong to shut down a church. If the pastor in charge violated the rules of the ministry, he should be pulled out from that branch, suspended and another pastor should be sent there to replace him.

When you shut down the church, what do you expect the committed members to do? Where do you expect them to worship?

I'm just imagining going to my church on Sunday and I see the place close and they tell me our Regional Overseer closed the place because he had an issue with our branch pastor, I'll just look for another church and attend.

The Catholic Church is the biggest loser here, cos if Adoration ministry remains shut till next month, they'll loose all their committed members to other churches.

Catholic church is not a business venture. They are free to go!
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by IamWonderful: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
okorogodwin4:
you are a frustrated fool your not ashamed of supporting a bullion Van thief
You confusing me with your mother, learn to keep your despicable disappointment in check, I am not your parents, I am not responsible for your pitiful life.
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by texazzpete(m): 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
IamWonderful:
Quite unfortunate so called Christian organization cannot take criticism, fiam the church was close down, Jesus Christ our Lord was criticized, beaten, humiliated and killed, no single person was arrested nor temple /synagogue closed down, but here in Nigeria by igbo Catholics claiming to follow Jesus, they close down church, that means if Nigerians criticism Pandora Peter Obituary like the endsars issue fiam Lagos will be close down, Oooooooooh no wonder anyone for any other presidential candidate apart from Pandora Peter Obituary are been criticized and maligned by igbos everywhere.

Abeg campaign for your own clown without dragging the Catholic Church into your issues.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by omoiyalayi(m): 12:08am On Jun 30, 2022
But why can't mbaka start his own church all this shutting down his church every now and then will be put to rest

Can anyone or or any church hierarchy just pronounce the shutting down Dynamics church because of the pastor criticism of any government officials or anyone seeking political office

Or did Oyedepo not said more than what Mbaka had said did anyone threaten to shut down his church

Pastor Adeboye nko ??

Mbaka should just convert to a Pentecostal clergyman and all this will end. Nough said
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by MrSly(m): 12:24am On Jun 30, 2022
LegendHero:
Imagine how these guys behave like terrorists.

How do you ban someone simply because he abused and failed to support your candidate?

Yoloba people showcase themselves as the most mentally challenged set of people with fermented brain. Tufiakwa! See reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by MrSly(m): 12:25am On Jun 30, 2022
Mandate2023:
So it is a crime to speak against obi in south east be it a religious organisation or others without being attack by igbos just as dey r stupidly doing on social media

If dis was in SW or North nw the foolish ipigs would have been saying all sort of nonsense.......reason igbo can never be president of Nigeria

Yoloba people showcase themselves as the most mentally challenged set of people with fermented brain. Tufiakwa! See reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by Papichulostunne(m): 5:01am On Jun 30, 2022
ghettokid1:
Z
Is for Zebra
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by duro4chang(m): 5:55am On Jun 30, 2022
MrSly:

meth induced comment.
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by Arysexy(m): 6:00am On Jun 30, 2022
Miracle2020:
liar liar! His adoration was closed when he was praising buhari, that time he said that hope Uzodinma will be the next president and it happened as he said that was the reason has church was closed.
When the church was eventually opened he began to attack buhari so that he can please his people. Through out the time that he attacked buhari nobody closed his church.
Don't try to twist the issue in order to please your selfish politicians.

When a liar is calling another a liar. Adoration was shut for one month in June 2021 when Fr Mbaka attacked Buhari, ie exactly a year after he apologized and the sanction was lifted, he attacked Peter Obi for the second time. When he attacked GEJ, Peter Obi and Atiku, he was warned , there was no shutdown. Don't twist fact. Adoration was shut when he attacked Buhari and DSS sent him an invitation., His members destroyed Bishop court and cathedral.

See link below to educate yourself

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/460865-mbaka-shuts-down-his-adoration-ministry.html

Let me make it easy for you.... Read below

[b]Mbaka shuts down his Adoration Ministry
The priest is proceeding on a one-month private prayer retreat in obedience to an earlier order by the Catholic Bishop of Enugu.
ByJames Eze May 11, 2021 1 min read

Outspoken Enugu Catholic Priest, Ejike Mbaka, has announced a one-month shutdown of the Adoration Ministry in Enugu.

The priest made the announcement in a notice sent out on Tuesday morning.

This decision, it was gathered, followed the order given to him by the Catholic Bishop of Enugu Diocese, Calistus Onaga to embark on a one-month retreat.

The statement said Mr Mbaka was proceeding on a one-month private prayer retreat.

The statement read “Our Spiritual Director, Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka wishes to inform his beloved adorers that he has embarked on a private prayer retreat that will end on 10th June 2021.

“Consequently, no ministry activities shall be held in the ministry ground pending his return.

“He directs that members of the ministry are to observe this period of his retreat as they used to do during the usual January breaks of the ministry, by praying at their homes, being charitable and fasting according to their ability. Adoration! Holy Spirit is our Power!”

It will be recalled that following the exchange of words between Mr Mbaka and Nigeria’s Presidency recently, the priest was summoned last Tuesday by the bishop of the Diocese.

Twenty-four hours later, information went viral on social media that the priest was missing.

His parishioners thereafter embarked on a protest to the bishop’s residence where they allegedly destroyed properties within the premises.

They were also said to have destroyed properties at the Holy Ghost Cathedral before Mr Mbaka later appeared and took them away to New Haven where he addressed them.

Addressing the parishioners, the priest said he was denied access to his phones and ordered to proceed on one-month suspension.

He also alleged that the diocesan leadership wanted to close down the Adoration ministry.

Following the attack, the Bishop, Mr Onaga declared a one-week prayer for reparation over the incident.

But on Sunday, Mr Mbaka apologised to the bishop and other Catholic faithful of the diocese for the destruction of parts of the bishop’s residence and the Holy Ghost Cathedral[/b]
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by ZUBY77(m): 6:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Nazgul:

Adoration ground is not a Church.
It is a private ministry.
Mbaka controls 100% of it, so Bishop can not send another priest there.
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by Khez: 7:16am On Jun 30, 2022
Fr mbaka should stop talking about politics, he said buhari was sent from god , we agreed and he has been showing us wonderful things since he came , mbaka should focus more on preaching to his followers want the ministry was opened for , unless he wants to join politics then he should tell us so we rally for support for him .

1 Like

Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by thadotech(m): 7:19am On Jun 30, 2022
The church is one body and so so body or father is bigger than the body. Fr. Mbaka actions are deliberate and went against the church teachings so it's sanction is to put in place that ethics of the church. The Catholic church no be any body papa property so learn this
IamWonderful:
Quite unfortunate so called Christian organization cannot take criticism, fiam the church was close down, Jesus Christ our Lord was criticized, beaten, humiliated and killed, no single person was arrested nor temple /synagogue closed down, but here in Nigeria by igbo Catholics claiming to follow Jesus, they close down church, that means if Nigerians criticism Pandora Peter Obituary like the endsars issue fiam Lagos will be close down, Oooooooooh no wonder anyone for any other presidential candidate apart from Pandora Peter Obituary are been criticized and maligned by igbos everywhere.
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by ciencee(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Nazgul:

I believe that every one who goes to adoration ministry have their own parents Church they usually go to on Sunday for worship, or do they also worship in that adoration on Sunday?
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by Goddy10: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Mbaka made himself a Joke,,,,, should be sorry for himself and also should be forgived....
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze by odomanis: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2022
Nazgul:

The Bishop did not close the place and have not suspended Fr. Mbaka. What the Bishop did was to ask Catholics to stay away from the place. This is because Fr.Mbaka has consistently and deliberately disobeyed the authority of the catholic church. Despite several corrections and warnings. In catholic church, there is order, there are rules. I watched a video of the protest by members of the ministry, where the followers were chanting "No more catholic" That the Bishop must go " That is not acceptable in the catholic church. Those cannot be regarded as Catholics. You now begin to wonder what Mbaka teaches them there. To insult the Bishop ? To insult catholic church ? No ! Further decision on Mbaka will have to come from the Pope so, for now, faithful Catholics should stay away from Mbaka as he is no more acting like a catholic priest. That show of shame when he was asking PO to give him money is uncatholic. The catholic church does not force or even compel anyone to donate money to the church. It is freewill, they can only appeal if need be. And to now show hate because PO didnt donate almost after 4 years after? NOOOOO ! That cant be catholic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ayogu Eze Wins Enugu PDP Guber Primary / Nigeria Ranks 4th On Interpol's African Wanted List / Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.