Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,139 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo (4391 Views)

President Buhari Holds Bilateral Meetings With President Of Exxon Mobil / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK / Seyi Tinubu: A Message Of Hope In A Time Of Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by LeoDeKing: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Beremx:
and you think even a cleaner who’s on contract in ExxonMobil doesn’t have his contract documented with letter headed papers? You must be fatally deluded shocked shocked
Nothing like contract documents for the cleaners actually doing the cleaning job. The job is outsourced to professionals who now in turn go to street to pick the cleaners. At that level, it is just verbal agreement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by sarrki(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Beremx:
don’t mind them. Ndi ara

Ipobians are ungrateful people

Ipobians are ingrates

They have opened the eyes of their host communities to who they are

Nobody gives them that free hand again coz of their ungrateful attitude and hatred

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by sarrki(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Nothing like contract documents for the cleaners actually doing the cleaning job. The job is outsourced to professionals who now in turn go to street to pick the cleaners. At that level, it is just verbal agreement.

That’s the contract she was referring to that she handles for her mama

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by LeoDeKing: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
sarrki:

That’s the contract she was referring to that she handles for her mama
grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by Beremx(f): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Of course I know the contract is not giving to the cleaners directly. That I didn’t mention it doesn’t mean I was wrong.

Meanwhile, you jagabandits still have a lot of explanations to do regarding Tinubu and his running mate’s school certificates grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by LeoDeKing: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Beremx:
Of course I know the contract is not giving given to the cleaners directly. That I didn’t mention it doesn’t mean I was wrong.

Meanwhile, you jagabandits still have a lot of explanations to do regarding Tinubu and his running mate’s school certificates grin
Fixed.

This is why I don't engage ipob in any discussion. Their Use of English gives me migraine. angry

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by Eniitankorede: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
true2god:
OLUWOLE LETTER! Business Center commendation letter. No seal or stamp.

Why don’t you give them a call to verify the letter? Is it only wailing you know how to do?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by VaginaMiners: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
sarrki:
"Tinubu, a very honest hardworking man"- ExxonMobil

Not Mobil Filling Stations please
Bola !! On your mandate we stand

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by aycorporat(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

One said the Letter Headed is not from ExxonMobil because her mother who was a cleaner on contract in the organisation never knew about it.

You, on ther hand, are looking at the content of the document and have indeed said something about Tinubu's conduct, meaning it was from ExxonMobil. You and her can go argue the genuineness of the document.

As regards deceit, ExxonMobil said Tinubu is honest and intelligent. Something that can never be said of pandora hoebi.

Oga Leo
You are really tearing this people apart and giving them more heartaches oooo.

Die die, e Jo sir

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by oyatz(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
OfoIgbo:
So he left on a leave of absence and did not return back to work after the leave.

That shows us he is a deceitful person and a cunning man.

Why didn't he return after his leave? Crooks everywhere

So many illiterates on Nairaland!

The nature of 'Leave of absence' enable many employees to work elsewhere for long and at the end of which most people would have simply moved on by tendering their resignation letters.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
OfoIgbo:
So he left on a leave of absence and did not return back to work after the leave.

That shows us he is a deceitful person and a cunning man.

Why didn't he return after his leave? Crooks everywhere

grin grin
Left on leave of absence and got a recommendation letter. grin

He lost and appeared for a recommendation letter.
Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by paramakina202: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Who ask them to whom it may concern?
What is required by INEC is his certificate not to whom it may concern.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by Telekinetic: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
sosanova:
grin grin grin
Another Oluwole Document
Exxon Mobil letter without Exxon Mobil Letterhead
Tinubu and his Oluwole supporters should learn to fear God with all their fake Oluwole documents and pictures they are spreading all over the internet.
They even went to use Osibanjo primary school pictures and claim it was Tinubu's primary school pictures..make una dey fear God, all u Tinubu Zombies
The matter sef tire me! Always the same line ‘To whom it may concern’. I swear the guys working for the druglord are dangerously stupid!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by Telekinetic: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
sarrki:

Ipobians are ungrateful people

Ipobians are ingrates

They have opened the eyes of their host communities to who they are

Nobody gives them that free hand again coz of their ungrateful attitude and hatred
This your tribal politics invented by Femi Adesina of cursed memory ‘died’ with him! Peter Obi is a Nigerian project. Work hard for your stipend and find another format abegi!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=sosanova post=114258842] grin grin grin
Another Oluwole Document
Exxon Mobil letter without Exxon Mobil Letterhead
Tinubu and his Oluwole supporters should learn to fear God with all their fake Oluwole documents and pictures they are spreading all over the internet.
They even went to use Osibanjo primary school pictures and claim it was Tinubu's primary school pictures..make una dey fear God, all u Tinubu Zombies
[/quote
you should know that mode of writing things are different now ,those period were typewriting machine .mobile been international firm were able to get computer at that period .
Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The latest anthem on the snouts of ipob pigs was the name Asiwaju of Nigeria used as a staff member of ExxonMobil. It is boldly written there, B. A. Tinubu.

The Asiwaju of Nigeria left very clean records in all the organisations he has worked and even took competency to a greater height as the gov of Lagos State, the State that currently plays host to economic migrants from the barren land.

Ask Obi supporters what pandora hoebi has done in any capacity he has worked, rather than doing just that, they rather insult you down to your great grandparents. The modest one among them will tell you he is a youth. I wonder where a 61 year old unstable lying clown can ever be categorised as a youth.

Ipob pigs are worse than illiterates.

Your account was created Jan 23 ,2022 you must be one of tinubu bot,we response to humans not bot

Bot
Bot
Bot
Bot
Bot
Bot
Bot
Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by securitywatch50: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
One other individual who worked with Akande according to the affidavit was identified as Bola Tinubu who later became the governor of Lagos state from 1999 to 2007. The investigation also revealed that in December 1989, Akande took Bola Tinubu to First Heritage bank where Bola Tinubu opened an individual money market. In the account opening application, Tinubu gave his address as 7504 South Stewart, Chicago, the same address used previously by Akande and his company, Globe-Link. This is the same address used as the drop-off point for packages from Nigeria that contained the white heroin.

According to bank records, Bola Tinubu also opened a joint checking account in his name and the name of his wife, Oluremi Tinubu. Mrs Tinubu had previously opened a joint Bank account also in the same bank with Abdrey Akande, the wife of the heroin kingpin, Adegboyega Mueez Akande. Upon opening the account, Tinubu deposited the sum of $1,000 in traveller’s check. After five days after opening the account, specifically, on January 4, 1990, Tinubu deposited the sum of $80,000 into the account.

According to the Federal Agent, in a credit application dated January 6, 1990, Bola Tinubu disclosed that he resided at 7504 South Stewart and that Mueez A. Akande was his cousin. Tinubu further stated that he was an employee of Mobil Oil Nigeria Limited, Fairfax, Virginia and his take-home pay was $2,400 per month. Additionally, Tinubu stated on the application that he had no other sources of income and listed his wife, Oluremi Tinubu as co-applicant for the application for an automobile loan.

According to the Federal Agent, bank records from First Heritage Bank disclosed that in 1990 alone, Bola Tinubu deposited $661,000 into his individual money market account and in 1993; he deposited the sum of $1,216,500 into the same money market account. The Agent further averred that in 1991, Tinubu began opening accounts at Citibank in the section known as the world-wide personal banking unit where he transferred the sum of $560,000 from his money market account at the First Heritage Bank.

This development prompted the Federal Agents to interview representatives from Mobil Oil regarding Tinubu’s employment status and his take-home pay. The Mobil Oil representatives confirmed to the investigators that Tinubu was employed by the Mobil Oil as a treasurer. Mobil Oil further told the Federal Agents that this position did not involve the transfer of large amounts of money between banking institutions. Mobil oil representatives also stated that under no circumstance would Tinubu be permitted to retain money belonging to Mobil Oil in accounts bearing Tinubu’s name. Finally, Mobil Oil confirmed that the corporation never had any accounts in banks in the southern suburbs of Chicago.

On January 13, 1992, Mr Moss, the Federal Agent contacted Bola Tinubu in Nigeria by phone using a number provided to the First Heritage Bank by Tinubu himself. Mr Moss averred that during the course of the interview, Bola Tinubu confirmed that he knew Mueez Adegboyega Akande. Tinubu further admitted during the interview with the Federal Agent that he had wire transferred $100,000 to Akande’s bank account in Houston and that the $80,000.00 of the funds used to open the account at First Heritage Bank had come from Akande. Tinubu further admitted that he had other accounts in Fairfax, Virginia and London.

Concluding his affidavit evidence, Mr Moss stated that with all these evidence, there was probable cause to believe that the funds in the accounts held by First Heritage Bank and Citibank, N.A in the name of Bola Tinubu represented property that was involved in narcotics transaction in violation of the U.S law. He, therefore, urged the Court to issue an order of forfeiture of the funds.

There was no evidence that Tinubu was ever indicted for any crime. He eventually settled with the district court, turning over $460,000 of the total amount seized.

Although this was 27 years ago, Bola Tinubu is still frequently being invited for questioning whenever he steps foot in the United States.
Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by Carlosdd: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Once the name ( Tinubu)is been mentioned your madness come back to you be careful in order not to drag yourself into market naked because of hatred, envy, jealous and bitterness

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by omenka(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Are you aware a cleaner on contract in ExxonMobil does not know what a letter headed paper looks like?
Savage!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by omenka(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Contract involving buying of 3 brooms and 4 mopping sticks for cleaning canteen have nothing to do with letter headed. The application for the fund is done internally through internal memo.

Letter Headed is used only when it leaves the organisation to a different organisation.
Dang!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by Festy4u(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Beremx:
I have seen the letter headed papers of Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited severally because my mum was once a contractor with them
I can authoritatively say this letter is FAKE

I tells you. That shit is as fake as Tinubu primary and secondary schools certificate! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by opribo(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Antics of a con man. Nigerians beware.
Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by OfoIgbo: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
oyatz:

So many illiterates on Nairaland!

The nature of 'Leave of absence' enable many employees to work elsewhere for long and at the end of which most people would have simply moved on by tendering their resignation letters.

Tinubu did not tender a resignation letter. He just did not return from a leave of absence that he took. That letter was very clear on that.

I have no idea why illiterates are being allowed into nairaland to display their Agbado illiteracy.
Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by Cajal(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Chief AMODA YEKINI is a good man cool

Emi Lokan
Obi Pandora and associates will not be happy
Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Beremx:
You have never entered the ExxonMobil building. I have several times. I have personally gone there to handle contracts on behalf of my mum back in the early 2000s when you were still in primary school.
You don’t know anything my friend!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by plaindealer: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Contract involving buying of 3 brooms and 4 mopping sticks for cleaning canteen have nothing to do with letter headed. The application for the fund is done internally through internal memo.

Letter Headed is used only when it leaves the organisation to a different organisation.

Igbos and Pandorian elements are generally ignorant, unintelligent and unexposed to realities outside their villages.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by Spy360(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
I have just one question. Is Tinubu wanted in USA in regards to drug crime? Yes or No.
Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by plaindealer: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Beremx:
I have seen the letter headed papers of Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited severally because my mum was once a contractor with them
I can authoritatively say this letter is FAKE

Internal memo and regular letter writen to outsiders and contractors are supposed to look alike?

Why do you people always act as if it's by force to sound literate and unintelligent??

Why now.?

What an embarrassment.

BTW., I'm 100% sure you are lying..
Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by plaindealer: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Spy360:
I have just one question. Is Tinubu wanted in USA in regards to drug crime? Yes or No.

They want him in the USA, but American government and their diplomats runs in and out Bourdilorn all the time to pay homage to Asiwaju of the Universe..

Igbos no dey gree collect sense sha..lol

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by plaindealer: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Even when his mother died, the US government sent a delegation to Bourdillorn to commiserate with Asiwaju.

Imagine, the American government sent delegation to commiserate with Asiwaju, a private individual and non public office holder..

This is how powerful and influential Asiwaju is.

And thisistheman they wantin the US.

Igbos are really dumbb and stupid sha.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by FatherOfJesus: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
sarrki:
"Tinubu, a very honest hardworking man"- ExxonMobil

Not Mobil Filling Stations please
I can do better this, I have a coloured printer and can even download Exxon mobil logo gan sef

cheesy
Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by plaindealer: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I can do better this, I have a coloured printer and can even download Exxon mobil logo gan sef

cheesy

See criminal ipobian confessing..

This is when criminals and forgers think other people are in the same criminal world world with them..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" / Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy / The Crimes Of Buhari= By Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.