Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo (4254 Views)

President Buhari Holds Bilateral Meetings With President Of Exxon Mobil / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK / Seyi Tinubu: A Message Of Hope In A Time Of Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by DLuciano: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
true2god:
OLUWOLE LETTER! Business Center commendation letter. No seal or stamp.

No Logo, No letter head grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by Spy360(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2022
plaindealer:

They want him in the USA, but American government and their diplomats runs in and out Bourdilorn all the time to pay homage to Asiwaju of the Universe..

Igbos no dey gree collect sense sha..lol
Please I want to learn.

Someone told me he was wanted. Kindly explain why the drug rumours
Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by Hotfreezer: 2:51am On Jul 05, 2022
Beremx:
I have seen the letter headed papers of Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited severally because my mum was once a contractor with them
I can authoritatively say this letter is FAKE

Your mother was a contractor with Mobil but you are on twitter begging for 2k from Don Jazzy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by Hotfreezer: 2:52am On Jul 05, 2022
Spy360:

Please I want to learn.

Someone told me he was wanted. Kindly explain why the drug rumours

Rumours are believed by fools
Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by AlphaTaikun: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
sarrki:
"Tinubu, a very honest hardworking man"- ExxonMobil

Not Mobil Filling Stations please
Very commendable... He worked at very senior levels for Mobil Nigeria [now ExxonMobil] from 1983 to 1992 after returning from the United States.

The letter was written on December 29, 1998 when Mobil Nigeria had NOT yet merged to become ExxonMobil. There are TRULY so many creeps online and offline who don't READ to UNDERSTAND.

ExxonMobil Corporation, a U.S.-based oil and gas company was formed on November 30, 1999 through the merger of Exxon Corporation and Mobil Corporation.

1 Share

Re: Tinubu A Very Honest Hardworking Man Exxon Mobil -photo by AlphaTaikun: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

One said the Letter Headed is not from ExxonMobil because her mother who was a cleaner on contract in the organisation never knew about it.

You, on their hand, are looking at the content of the document and have indeed said something about Tinubu's conduct, meaning it was from ExxonMobil. You and her can go argue the genuineness of the document.

As regards deceit, ExxonMobil said Tinubu is honest and intelligent. Something that can never be said of pandora hoebi.
Well said @LeoDeKing.

Mobil Nigeria is now known as ExxonMobil and the letter was typed on December 29, 1998. I wonder why these creeps are so SLOW in understanding. Is it too hard for these simpletons to understand that Mobil Nigeria of 1998 is now ExxonMobil of 2022 [after the merger of Mobil with Exxon Oil]. ExxonMobil Corporation, a U.S.-based oil and gas company was formed on November 30, 1999 through the merger of Exxon Corporation and Mobil Corporation.

Look at that female that you took on here and logically tore to pieces, saying that her mother used to go to Mobil Building for contracts, talking trash and calling the letter forged. She's one of the older members here on NL, but has allowed herself to lose her sense of reasoning through ethnic bigotry and hate. [despite living in Lagos and speaking the Yoruba language].

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Rubbish Yoruba People Are Sharing On Twitter / Benin City Is Currently Burning Due To Naira redesign (pictures) / Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.