Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations (10306 Views)

Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by Edyice: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2022
dawnomike:
If i start sharing my own 'experiences', this thread go full grin
The best is just to flee from such as from a poisonous snake!!!

Tell us one na

Biko

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by luminouz(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Lol, jail ke, that's if he even sees who killed him
And if I am taking to court I will defend myself who is dead is already dead, the man sleeping with my wife has reuined both me and my family not even marrying another wife would fix the damage, if that idiot doesn't go down then I am a simp

The law made youngerster look like they don't have concent because they are young that's the law protecting them..but the said child could go to court and defend the pedophile that she gave him the consent remember even the Nigeria law sees a 13yrs old girl as an adult and if you go to court that your judgement won't stand

Am trying to get you, redpiler ABI bluepiler

So I should allow the idiot of man after reuin my marriage, you're a fool for that, that man will suffer worse because he should know better and if I am arrest for killing him, I would
Defend myself, the idiot of a woman would also not escape crippled ...

Most Nigerian men won't take this action because they are guilty

Jesus Christ!!!
You are finished!!!
That you don't even know the level of fuckery you are spewing out is making me sad for your unborn children.

I never knew some men on NL(with all the redpill knowledge available) can still reason like this.

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by zexy2030(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2022
skywalker240:

not all bro, mine was a real life experience, when i was sitting at home two years back partly for the rainy season and plus the lockdown, i pray never to jam such kind of temptation ever again in my life, because of guilt i couldnt even talk to my woman (now my wife) on the phone that day mind you, i didnt even banged or even fingered her.. Bro pray never to jam such kind of thing, these married women are extremely desperate (especially the ones that their husbands travelled for years) it wont be funny, because they can go any lenght to get what they want, and if they cant because you refused them and they want you, they might even sought means to bring you down.
If eve was not feeling guilty after eating the forbidden fruit, till adam ate and condemned himself. Is the reason why women date bad boys. If you look to saintly, they can't come close but loving their children makes them wet more especially when their dad is absent oftentimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by arthurwillia(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2022
skywalker240:

i agree, but i was also seduced by her.
Chai she later knew she made a mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by skywalker240(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2022
zexy2030:

If eve was not feeling guilty after eating the forbidden fruit, till adam ate and condemned himself. Is the reason why women date bad boys. If you look to saintly, they can't come close but loving their children makes them wet more especially when their dad is absent oftentimes.
true, noticed it as i kept playing with her kid.
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by skywalker240(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
arthurwillia:

Chai she later knew she made a mistake
far from that, Not realy

i think she was aroused and started feeling Hot, that was why she kept calling me, you know what happens next when you turn a Hot woman down after arousing the fire? Your guess is as good as mine. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
luminouz:

Jesus Christ!!!
You are finished!!!
That you don't even know the level of fuckery you are spewing out is making me sad for your unborn children.

I never knew some men on NL(with all the redpill knowledge available) can still reason like this.

I would love to Bleep your wife someday and still shake you your hands in appreciation that your wife was sweet so you can take the redpill to console yourself ...
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

I would love to Bleep your wife someday and still shake you your hands in appreciation that your wife was sweet so you can take the redpill to console yourself ...
lmao i have been viewing you replies and to be honest you know nothing about women...may the lord be with you
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
luminouz:

I said it. Men are always the one playing the moral game, women don't give a fuq about that. You kept disturbing that dude with karma but not the woman who willingly offered her pussy? Don't you find it weird that all the posters are men and no married woman ever admitted she cheated on this thread? Did their husbands fuq someone else to deserve their cheating wives as karma too? I did cus I don't know that bitch.

Where is karma when you really need that biitch!!!
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
lmao i have been viewing you replies and to be honest you know nothing about women...may the lord be with you

Tell me about women...

And I will tell you about men....

You can Bleep my girlfriend I will let go, not my wife bro, unless my wife lied to u she wasn't married only on that note ,if the man had resisted probably in the future the woman would even thank d man for taking such action

I will never sleep with another man's wife no matter what and make another man nor try am to me ,yes women are whores and sometimes we marry such women as wife that doesn't mean you should take advantage

The society gives too much room for men to cheat and get a way with it

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by luminouz(m): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

K
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by luminouz(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Tell me about women...

And I will tell you about men....

You know nothing!!!

You are a simp.
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by nicedayontop: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
I did it several times with a particular colleague of mine for 2 years before l repented. Stolen food is always sweeter but it is destruction. Forget about karma just flee from every appearance of evil. May God forgive us all our hidden sins.

2 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
luminouz:

You know nothing!!!

You are a simp.

A simp for gunning a nigga that couldn't keep is dick off my LovePeddler wife... Pray not to Bleep the wife of the kind of nigga I am you will only be calling me simp in the afterlife...

While I will be facing court case and even bribe my way out
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by luminouz(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

A simp for gunning a nigga that couldn't keep is dick off my LovePeddler wife... Pray not to Bleep the wife of the kind of nigga I am you will only be calling me simp in the afterlife...

While I will be facing court case and even bribe my way out

No need nigga!!! I will do you the favour of killing you first!!! I am sparing the world of simps like you. You should have killed off your whõre wife first.
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
luminouz:

No need nigga!!! I will do you the favour of killing you first!!! I am sparing the world of simps like you. You should have killed off your whõre wife first.

You will kill me first so easy said because you will know that I am coming after your life abi....

The wife will be fully disgraced the man will pay with his life
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by luminouz(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You will kill me first so easy said because you will know that I am coming after your life abi....

The wife will be fully disgraced the man will pay with his life

Kill the biitch first before coming to kill me. Then I can allow you to kill me grin
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by emmaodet: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
luminouz:

You are not even ashamed!!!

Your wife fuqed another dude freely but the punishment of killing is only for that man but not your wife? What a typical simp you are. Why not cut off your whorish wife's hands because she opened up her pussy to another man, showing you that she totally didn't regard you? How do you even think you'd win if you attack the dude....you might even get killed by him. Imagine your epitaph 'he lived and died for a whòre!!! Have some sense nigga!

You knew your wife even offered willingly abi? You married a whõre!!!! You should be thanking that dude for doing you a favour, since your diick is too weak to satisfy a woman!!!

Simp

Bike man abeg park.
I’m getting Vavulence signal here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by AlexGrow12: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
I had a story with a girl who was married at the time of our conversation. Her whole problem was that her husband spent a lot of time at work and could not come home for days at a time. Also, as she told me, they were having bad sex. She was not happy about it. Also, their sexual preferences were very different because she really liked BDSM and her husband was against it. She even bought herself a ball gag harness then . But I was only happy to learn something new, so our interests were quite similar at that point.
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by skywalker240(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
sad sad sad

Two matured children they fight for wife when them never even woo sef, not to talk of see pant, dem don de plan how dem want take kill themselves because of simp branding competition

Thread don derail finish undecided
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by Edyice: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Your wife want knack , you think you can stop her

Just pray she doesn't meet dude withstrong connections ..

When the connections are strong ( she has a new captain )
Thebadpolitican:

If you did that to my wife I go cut your hands,you tell me whether na u pay her bride price I go find u anywhere u dey and my wife would only park out from my house ...
You don't mess up with people marriage because you were offered willingly people wen dey resist dem dey get two head
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by gannod(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
Hmm a girlfriend cheating is better than a wife cheating....

Abeg make Una dey write the state and the tribe the woman be so we fit dey avoid them

Bad news just full nairaland anyhow

No tribe(woman) is immune when it comes to adultery,same for men. May God deliver us from temptations
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by obinnazy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Leaki:
Recently I have been seeing threads of married women wanting to sleep with innocent Young guys, is this what the society has turned to now ......

Last year I moved in to This compound,a one room self con....
And we are just 2 in the compound...me and a couple with 2 children a boy and a girl.... I am always a busy person during the day time the only time I am free is during the evening time, so I tend to spend time with there children in the evening time, very stubborn children tho but I love there company � .... Almost every Sunday the woman cooks mouth watering food and brings to me,yes the husband bis aware of this tho as we all are in good talking terms in the compound, sometimes me and the husband do play football or console games in my house during weekends,.... fast-forward to last 2 months this my neighbor traveled, ever since then this woman has been trying all her possible best to make me sex her but I just keep refusing them..Omo temptations to much.... right now I am looking for a new apartment to relocate to,by the end of next month I should have gotten a new house...it's better I move out than stay and be constantly tempted cause I am human....

Send me a dm if you want to learn how to purchase laptops, iphones in bulk at cheap rate and resell....090 58 39 89 20

How about I help you sell them by posting it online via my fb and WhatsApp ??
I'm broke, I can't steal...no shame..
I believe things will get better, and get a job
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by Terabyteck(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Her hubby not in the country.

Her baby is less than 2 years, she is young and very pretty woman with a slim status, both single and married men are after her.

Currently I'm her closest acquaintance. The love we have for each is growing stronger every passing moment, I've it in me not to cross the rubicon with her.

Putting up every measure to neutralize the relationship by friend zoning her.
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2022
AlexGrow12:
I had one story with a girl who was married at the time we talked. Her whole problem was that her husband spent a lot of time at work and could not come home for days. In addition, as she told me, they were having bad sex. She wasn't happy about that. In addition, their sexual preferences were very different, because she was very fond of BDSM, and her husband was against it. But I was only happy to learn something new, so our interests aligned well at that point.

That woman was just looking for a way to cheat, what is sex style when you can get satisfied with any style...those are just filsmy excuse women tell when they are about to bad mouth a man so they can cheat
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by JONSYN7154: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2022
AlexGrow12:
I had one story with a girl who was married at the time we talked. Her whole problem was that her husband spent a lot of time at work and could not come home for days. In addition, as she told me, they were having bad sex. She wasn't happy about that. In addition, their sexual preferences were very different, because she was very fond of BDSM, and her husband was against it. But I was only happy to learn something new, so our interests aligned well at that point.

as the interest align then fucking started abi?
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by Goldmaxx(f): 10:24am On Jul 01, 2022
luminouz:

You are not even ashamed!!!

Your wife fuqed another dude freely but the punishment of killing is only for that man but not your wife? What a typical simp you are. Why not cut off your whorish wife's hands because she opened up her pussy to another man, showing you that she totally didn't regard you? How do you even think you'd win if you attack the dude....you might even get killed by him. Imagine your epitaph 'he lived and died for a whòre!!! Have some sense nigga!

You knew your wife even offered willingly abi? You married a whõre!!!! You should be thanking that dude for doing you a favour, since your diick is too weak to satisfy a woman!!!

Simp
brutality!
Finish him!
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by Goldmaxx(f): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Gabrish

Why would I go after the man myself and even if I do am going with a gun to his head

A man should know what it takes to put a wife at home and know how it is to cater for is family and should know better not to use his dick to reuin a man's home

A lady doesn't see that, because they are not configured that way... I won't harm my wife she is only parking out, the disgrace will forever hunt her and her children

A man should know better not to Bleep is fellow man's wife, and if he crosses that line he is bleeped don't know about a simp like you cry

Be there taking side with the men stupid things as this will keep on happening in our society because the men who are to resist such act are enjoying it because they know they will get away with it and only the woman will feel the brunt but if both of them know the act can cost them everything one of them would be wise to resist

Even our traditional institution punished both the man and the wife who were indulge in the act..... But you're wiser than the Gods aren't you

You're the simp to your fellow man if you let him go, you fool

When a pedophile tells you your daughter was the one that gave him green light to come Bleep
Her, punish only your daughter because you're not a simp mumu man

Even when a lady catches her man cheating she attacks the woman but if a man catches a woman cheating they attack the wife and not the man, because they are afraid the man would kill them in the process so they chicken out and the man moves to the next one

shut up oga. You're a disgrace to other men.
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by Goldmaxx(f): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Lol, jail ke, that's if he even sees who killed him
And if I am taking to court I will defend myself who is dead is already dead, the man sleeping with my wife has reuined both me and my family not even marrying another wife would fix the damage, if that idiot doesn't go down then I am a simp

The law made youngerster look like they don't have concent because they are young that's the law protecting them..but the said child could go to court and defend the pedophile that she gave him the consent remember even the Nigeria law sees a 13yrs old girl as an adult and if you go to court that your judgement won't stand

Am trying to get you, redpiler ABI bluepiler

So I should allow the idiot of man after reuin my marriage, you're a fool for that, that man will suffer worse because he should know better and if I am arrest for killing him, I would
Defend myself, the idiot of a woman would also not escape crippled ...

Most Nigerian men won't take this action because they are guilty

you don't have sense. When you grow up you go understand
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Goldmaxx:

Shut up you fool,

If men are as well punsihed for sleeping with peoples wife, it will go along way curbing Infederlity in marriages, but no the men escapes d wrought and the foolish women don't even see value men gives in marriage not to make them cheat, because they are wired to be whores naturally they equate man's time, money and other investment a man gives to their pussy

So wise man as you self claimed you are, after d cheating saga the man should go Scott free abi, while I nurse my own wounds alone and bear the loss, if I pardon the LovePeddler of a wife not the idiot man who should know better that
A man invest so much for his family....

And you think if the woman is only punsihed the messaged will be passed down to her lol, she won't even feel she lost anything the children will be the ones to feel the wrought that's if the children is yours she will parkour gladly.... while she jump from dick to dick kicking her out is only a mercy like putting a rapist in a prison to waste tax payers money

The mentality of punsihing only the woman could only work back then, thesedays the society is different women will keep on cheating and the husband will be the one to loose everything while the woman moves to another dick with happiness

You fool the society is changing with your type of mentality the men who are the husband will be the one to be at lossing sides even the gods punished both part but guess you're wiser than the gods to punish only the woman...

The men are going to be on the loosing side if the proper message is not sent waste the idiot man who is am acompliance that destroyed your marriage, so when men sees married women the man would have d sense to resist

Carry your 1960 Brain punish only the woman the next wife you will have will still jump to the next dick under your roof after you might have
Spent heavily to remarry again

I pity you old aged men who don't see the society we getting into
I will punish the man first before I go after the woman, the woman will be duely disgraced I bet if d man will survive my wrought
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2022
Goldmaxx:

Am old enough even could be older than you're I just believe you can't think for yourself
Not because you're old will make you wise
Re: Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations by Issues40(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
The truth is that we live in a time where the world has thrown morals to the wind and have embraced immorality despite it's very knowledgeable consequences (Karma).

Now I'm not judging anyone who's has had a thing or two with married women. I too once had a fling with one. And I till this day completely regret it. We didn't have sex though. But it was a ONE time body romance. I regret it because I know she was another man's property and I still allowed myself to indulge in the act. The consequences are there.

But how be it, this particular immorality will continue to be on the increase. It doesn't matter how much redpill is pumped into the society or how many times you hear about its consequences.
The temptations will continue to increase. And since we understand the nature of females to a certain extent, we owe it to ourselves and to our fellow men to ensure that we do not take what is not rightfully ours.

I and that married woman wanted ourselves so bad. But at the last minute we were able to restrain. Hence, the reason why it was only a one time body romance and nothing more.

For those indulged in the act, it's not too late to come out of it and seek mercy. Those who are thinking to indulge in it, have a strong rethink. Certain actions draw grave consequences and indulging in an immoral affair with a married woman is certainly one of it. Same goes with young women sleeping around with married men too. How do they say it again? KARMA is a bitch.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) / How Nigerian Students Are Selling Their Sperm For Money / Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.