Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (10294 Views)

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 8:53am On Aug 25, 2016
Your friends are supposed to be by your side and help you through your relationship highs and lows and give you advice. But if that is not the case, what do you do?

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Why not grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ogunvic41(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2016
I can not date the girl I don't trust

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by BeardGangSTAR: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Your friends are supposed to be by your side and help you through your relationship highs and lows and give you advice. But if that is not the case, what do you do?

We can steal your girl.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0S-CN4YOZU0/Ved341t5SrI/AAAAAAAAEag/6AYEq4oPWBE/s1600/Kenny%2BMajojo%252850%2529.jpg[/img]
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2016
yeah
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Tallesty1(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2016
I don't trust myself around my friends girlfriends.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by 9ja4show: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2016
I can only be trusted around my friend's girlfrid , not sure of the other way round
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:03am On Aug 25, 2016
ogunvic41:
I can not date the girl I don't trust
And I hope you don't have bad guys as friends
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
I don't trust myself around my friends girlfriends.
What about your friends around her?
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 9:06am On Aug 25, 2016
he trust me around his friends, its only reasonable to reciprocate, secondly i dont keep flirts and desperate people as close friends, so yes i trust 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2016
BeardGangSTAR:

We can steal your girl.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0S-CN4YOZU0/Ved341t5SrI/AAAAAAAAEag/6AYEq4oPWBE/s1600/Kenny%2BMajojo%252850%2529.jpg[/img]
My guy has his own well trimmed beard
So no one can steal me away from him because of beard smiley
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Tallesty1(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

What about your friends around her?
i don't trust anybody
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ogunvic41(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

And I hope you don't have bad guys as friends
If a lady is serious nothing should distract her, distraction is a sign of unseriousness. I don't have problem with my friends though.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
he trust me around his friends, its only reasonable to reciprocate, secondly i dont keep flirts and desperate people as close friends, so yes i trust 100%
Trust no one my dear but yourself (talking from experience)

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

paranoia isnt really my thing

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2016
ogunvic41:

If a lady is serious nothing should distract her, distraction is a sign of unseriousness. I don't have problem with my friends though.
No oo, it's not about distraction
Imagine you left your friend and your gal alone in a room and before you get back he was already attempting to rape her (this is not the fault of the lady)
That is the kind of friend am talking about, not only the dating aspect
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by BeardGangSTAR: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

My guy has his own beard
So no one can still me away from him because of beard smiley

We heavily, well groomed members of the beardgang are a brotherhood. We don't steal each other's girls. We snatch the girls of our less bearded bros and the beardless men.

Take good care of our brother else you'd have us to answer to.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by YourMajesty(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2016
suzan404:
yeah
Are you sure? I don't even trust my self talkless of a friend. A case study of peter okoye and jude okoye.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by alobright17(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

My dear they'll never understand where you're coming from till it hit them like thunder...I know and understood you clearly.had I know always come at last, you know na grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
paranoia isnt really my thing
Hmph issokay o
As for me I can't trust anybody, not even my sister
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2016
BeardGangSTAR:

We heavily, well groomed members of the beardgang are a brotherhood. We don't steal each other's girls. We snatch the beard of our less bearded bros and the beardless men.

Take good care of our brother else you'd have us to answer to.
smiley
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by gabinogem(m): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

lolz... E be like say guys done show u hell ooh.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
My dear they'll never understand where you're coming from till it hit them like thunder...I know and understood you clearly.had I know always come at last, you know na grin
Yeah smiley
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2016
Who cares? grin cheesy
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by rosieluv(f): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2016
missbouqui will ask us qweshion n will nt aswer first

Back to the qweshion: in beyonce's voice "No No Hell No"
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2016
YourMajesty:
Are you sure? I don't even trust my self talkless of a friend. A case study of peter okoye and jude okoye.
Yeah,I'm very sure........I trust my friendgrin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2016
gabinogem:
lolz... E be like say guys done show u hell ooh.
Not the guy, it's the friend
She was seducing my guy behind my back, the girl get big boobs and mine are not too big
My then boyfriend love big things, I caught them and discarded both of them

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Hmph issokay o
As for me I can't trust anybody, not even my sister
i understand you, but in a relationship trust should be your mainstay because if you introduce doubt its suspicion all the way, so ease up a little, giving someone the benefit of the doubt doesn't equate trusting that person with your life
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2016
rosieluv:
missbouqui will ask us qweshion n will nt aswer first

Back to the qweshion:
in beyonce's voice "No No Hell No"
Okay I will answer madam, as for me I don't trust anybori (my friends around my guy)
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by gabinogem(m): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2016
Knowingly or unknowingly we must trust something or someone... One thing is certain, humans are filled with flaws, hence we should always expect the unexpected even with our trust inline.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by YourMajesty(m): 9:25am On Aug 25, 2016
suzan404:
Yeah,I'm very sure........I trust my friendgrin
Lol, okay. But have you ever take your time to reason why Jesus christ did not last long on earth? He was betrayed by a "trusted" disciple.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:25am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
i understand you, but in a relationship trust should be your mainstay because if you introduce doubt its suspicion all the way, so ease up a little, giving someone the benefit of the doubt doesn't equate trusting that person with your life
Of course I trust him
I'm talking about my female friends around him (I don't trust anybori)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You / Russian Couple Reunited After 60 Years Apart / Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.