Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

In Love With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Her (265 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Love With Her by darwin010(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
I first met Annette during study time in school and was immediately disgusted. "I couldn’t take my eyes off her. "She had auburn hair and a stunningly beautiful face and her eyes were just, wow", my friend and playmate Leo told me. He ended up asking her to be his prom but I just brushed her off when she say hi and I just told Leo to meet me in the garage. I was shocked to see her in my house in the evening and so was she. I thought she came by in anticipation to see me but remembered she is a new girl in our school and plus, I was so damn cold to her. So, I thought, "She might have fallen for me, of course, I'm the popular Cameron, most handsome guy and a rich playboy". I said to myself again, "Or she might be the new maid, who knows. She doesn't look much and sure not my taste." I asked my personal maid, Dave, "Is this the new maid I requested for? She looks too naive for the job". Before she could respond in an outburst as I've her face turn red with anger, Mom came out from the large sitting room decorated with Egyptian antics and answered me, " NO, she's not Cam. She's your cousin and she's going to stay with us. Don't be rude and say hi" I narrowed my eyes and wanted to tell mom I saw her in school earlier but before I could say SPLIT!, Mom added, " She's enrolled in your school and same class with you also." With a smirk on my face, I told Annette "See you in school..... DOLL!
I went upstairs and took off my shirt and was about to crash into my bed when Annette suddenly barged in. I was so furious because my chest was exposed, so I held my coverlet and stared at her face angrily.....see more.[url=]https://www.fiverr.com/share/GX0o90[/url]

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight In A Natural, Simple, Fast And Painless Way. / Men Who Are Over 48-50 Don’t Know How To Commit In A Relationship / Full Movie Streaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.