Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Pls I Need Someone To Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Someone To Help Me (444 Views)

My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice / Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Someone To Help Me by BigDave001: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
I’ll make IG short as possible
I’m a business man , tho my business started going down some weeks back .
I need 70k short loan for two weeks
I’ll pay back with intrest
I have assets and properties that can be used for colleterial
Below is a solar freezer on my Palour
Let’s pray not to go broke
Pls who can help

Re: Pls I Need Someone To Help Me by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
scammer spotted
Re: Pls I Need Someone To Help Me by Godada(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Pls I Need Someone To Help Me by HopeNeverDies: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Scamupdates:
scammer spotted

Damnnn!!!! Just coz ur a scam doesn’t mean everyone’s a scam!!! That looks absurd...
Re: Pls I Need Someone To Help Me by BigDave001: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Scamupdates:
scammer spotted
How pls explain
Re: Pls I Need Someone To Help Me by Saka098: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
He is not he sound real
Re: Pls I Need Someone To Help Me by BigDave001: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Pls anybody can help me abeg I really need it. For those of you calling me scammer
I know not why to say
Re: Pls I Need Someone To Help Me by Delight2014(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
BigDave001:
Pls anybody can help me abeg I really need it. For those of you calling me scammer
I know not why to say
Look for people within your vicinity and talk to, they may borrow you than coming online to do it.
You will easily get help in your area since there's something you will submit than online here
Re: Pls I Need Someone To Help Me by BigDave001: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Delight2014:

Look for people within your vicinity and talk to, they may borrow you than coming online to do it.
You will easily get help in your area since there's something you will submit than online here
The eyes people would be using to look at me
Cos I’ve never really been in this kind of suituation
Plus I’ve asked sure friends , they were acting somehow

(1) (Reply)

What Women Cause / Which Song Will You Play On Your Ex Wedding / What Do You Tell A Guy/lady You Like But Don't Love At The End Of A Phone Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.