Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Wike, Nigeria’s Next President After Atiku – Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Nigeria’s Next President After Atiku – Lamido (1897 Views)

2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus / Wike: Nigeria Is On Oxygen, Nobody Knows What Will Happen Next / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Wike, Nigeria’s Next President After Atiku – Lamido by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
musa234:
Be deceiving yourself.. This is supposed to be turn of the south and even though I am a supporter of kwankwaso, I want him to team up with Mr Obi. It is unfair for another Fulani man to take over the helm of affairs after buhari. We should learn to treat others equally and do to others what you want others to do to us.
Re: Wike, Nigeria’s Next President After Atiku – Lamido by VERDA: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Frigga13:

Who’s Wike in Pdp

Na his Rivers money we need ... not Wike ...

Ameachi decamp .. was it the end of Pdp?

Did he win even local government or statehouse ?

Rivers has money ...

Delta get money pass

Akwaibom is there ... all Pdp

Wake up..

Power to the people
North 2023

Wike should please Decamp

Very ignorant statement...the funny thing is that your probably not from the south South region of the country...
Re: Wike, Nigeria’s Next President After Atiku – Lamido by Jack005(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Frigga13:

Who’s Wike in Pdp

Na his Rivers money we need ... not Wike ...

Ameachi decamp .. was it the end of Pdp?

Did he win even local government or statehouse ?

Rivers has money ...

Delta get money pass

Akwaibom is there ... all Pdp

Wake up..

Power to the people
North 2023

Wike should please Decamp
I don laugh tire for this statement. I have always known you to be so dull.. You know companies wey plenty for this state? Delta no get reach quarter..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic / If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By 16th Oct FG Will Hear From Biafrans - IPOB / Unable To Market Tinubu To Young Nigerians, MC Jollof Dump Tinubu To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.