Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? (5318 Views)

This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now / 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by SUPERPACK: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2022
The day you sleep with her is the day you lose all your respect in that school. That girl will frustrate your days by not doing her assignments, playing in class, gisting other students of the sex. Lastly this could be a bet between her and her friends that she will thirst you and once that happens your respect is gone

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Asianjollof007: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Guy, don't do anything nasty. She's under your care, it can ruin your career and your entire life. I understand girls of nowadays grow so fast and sex isn't new to them, forget about age most of them dey fvck pass anything but you have to resist this. If you still feel like bleeping her, just nurse her till she writes her final exam. You can bleep her before she enter uni.
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Asianjollof007: 7:00am On Jun 30, 2022
SUPERPACK:
The day you sleep with her is the day you lose all your respect in that school. That girl will frustrate your days by not doing her assignments, playing in class, gisting other students of the sex. Lastly this could be a bet between her and her friends that she will thirst you and once that happens your respect is gone

I hope he listens to this advice, that girl will frustrate him. The day he tries to bleep her is the day he loses respect in that school.
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by holluwizzy: 7:19am On Jun 30, 2022
That thing dangling between ur 2 legs is deceiving you.

Stop using ur balls to think.

Use ur head.

Na so eve take out Adam for trouble and we are all facing the consequences.

Note:once u do it, u have lost ur respect to other student.
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Emma2Seconds: 7:21am On Jun 30, 2022
Indaboski bahose

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Nicepoker(m): 7:23am On Jun 30, 2022
Op your are clowning. Your moniker says it all.
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Popesuccess(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2022
Run, it Is a satanic to disgrace you for sleeping with your student who happens to be a minor. Or in future when you become rich and famous, she will come up with stories of how you look advantage when she was young as your student. R Kelly just bagged 30 years, he was not accused of forcing them into relationship, he was rather convicted for what he did during the relationship, since most of them were minors.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by femo86(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2022
Sleep with her and face the consequences...u wan fork 14 - 17 year old girl, you wan go jail abi.. rubbish..I pity you

A student is under the care of the teacher
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2022
Naso who of my neighbors girl deh come my house around 5.00am after her mama Don go market say she wan watch Jenifers diary on Lagos tv.. 14yrs old with 19yrs old body.
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by juniorstar(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Fantazy:
Hello Bosses!
Sorry to disturb you with my stupid question!

I'm young guy teaching in a private school. There's this one of my students in SS 2 class to be precise. This girl is so exposed sexually, to the extent that she talks anyhow (Adult kind of talks) even when a teacher might be in the class.
I joke/play with them in the class most times (normal joke and play between teacher and students) as I'm not the "strict/disciplinarian" type. And they are very free with me.
The thing is, this girl refers to me or sees me as her boyfriend, even saying it in the present of my colleagues (her other teachers) sometimes. She gets angry anytime she sees me with any of my female colleague, saying I'm cheating on her (I have never had anything intimate with this girl). sometimes, during break, she will just hide from her colleague and come to meet me in my private office. She will boldly say she loves me, without shaking her voice. I asked her if she's a virgin she said No. That's she's been disvirgined since she was in JSS3 (She's in SS2 now).
She's tempting me, I can just decide to Bleep her one day, (That's what she even want) but I'm the shy type i.e. I'm not the type who is sharp to mingle with females. (I have never wooed any of my gfs. Don't even know it's happened)
I dont know how many times I would've f*cked her if I was one of those bad guys. The shocking part is that when I threaten to report her, she will say I should go ahead, that is it a Crime to love?
I go just weak!

What do you think about this guys.
You should check yourself for coming to nairaland to get validation.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by 27Pushing30: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2022
Fantazy:
Hello Bosses!

I'm young guy teaching in a private school. There's this one of my students in SS 2 class to be precise. This girl is so exposed sexually, to the extent that she talks anyhow (Adult kind of talks) even when a teacher might be in the class.
I joke/play with them in the class most times (normal joke and play between teacher and students) as I'm not the "strict/disciplinarian" type. And they are very free with me.
The thing is, this girl refers to me or sees me as her boyfriend, even saying it in the present of my colleagues (her other teachers) sometimes. She gets angry anytime she sees me with any of my female colleague, saying I'm cheating on her (I have never had anything intimate with this girl). sometimes, during break, she will just hide from her colleague and come to meet me in my private office. She will boldly say she loves me, without shaking her voice. I asked her if she's a virgin she said No. That's she's been disvirgined since she was in JSS3 (She's in SS2 now).
She's tempting me, I can just decide to Bleep her one day, (That's what she even want) but I'm the shy type i.e. I'm not the type who is sharp to mingle with females. (I have never wooed any of my gfs. Don't even know it's happened)
I dont know how many times I would've f*cked her if I was one of those bad guys. The shocking part is that when I threaten to report her, she will say I should go ahead, that is it a Crime to love?
I go just weak!

Had some babe like that during my NYSC... cool , calm girl but i am not stupid... google statutory rape.

But if you want us to read about you on NL FP then proceed.

Also note that the moment you start kpanshing underage ... naxo you go continue dey like underage and that can only end up badly.
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Cutehector(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2022
Yeah yeah. She will grow up and tell you those years she was still a kid.. So let her be.
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by lereinter(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2022
Don't destroy your name and reputation, you will be put to shame in that school
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Brownshoe: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2022
Well! Obo omode dun sha,

compared to 24+ agbaya borehole, chia Northerners are enjoying,

Op the ball is in your yard.
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by ITbomb(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Start looking for employment elsewhere, when you do, go ahead with your sensual plans and leave the school.
If you are not ready to leave the school, don't do it.

And try and stop her from coming to your office or being alone with you. With this desperation from her, just one shout of rape will change your history
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bleep her use condom and do so
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Rickmann: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cypress042:
A real niggars reputation is about to cast sad

Flee from her now. i didn't say run, i mean flee from the teenage devil now or bear the consequences.

Doubt me and see yourself in front one day. No be joke grin

Exactly

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Rickmann: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fantazy:
Hello Bosses!

I go just weak!

Careful bro..
You may end up biting more than you can chew..

Your story reminds me of my youth service days back in akwa ibom. I was glad I served quietly and ran away from that place. I taught ss2 and ss3 biology. The girls there were so grown, beautiful, busty and curvy..it was hard for a guy to take his eyes off them..to make matters worse, they will boldly come to me expressing their affections , some wrote letters ( chai grin ) , others made all sort of seductive gestures at me while i stood in front of them in class.. Some kept begging to come cook for me but I thank God I was able to hold my balls in my hand and left jeje the moment I was done with service. I remember a corp member in a neighbouring local government, whose hand was cut off for impregnating a student and tried to run away.

It wasn't easy teaching in that school without getting involved with any of them but I did it so you too can..

Who knew what would have befallen me if I had yielded to all those temptations..these teenage girl are in their most sexually active stage of life, they could cause you problems.

Be wise.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by EmiDon11: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
CC verywickedman
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Rexymania(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Don't shit where you eat
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
In Burna boy's voice

Last Last

E don cast

Na everybody go chop breakfast

Op, u go soon collect your breakfast Wotowoto

U better leave small girls alone (her being in Ss2, means she would be around 15-16years

U better disembark/abort mission

Use R-kelly as case study
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Meteng: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
You dey waste time
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by rtdCivilservant: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fantazy:
Hello Bosses!

I go just weak!

Op, u are such a senseless person. Ur mates are making exploits while u are here stupidly feeling like a Macho because u want to sleep with a naive and underage girl.
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Immanuelsnr: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fantazy:
Hello Bosses!

I go just weak!

Go ahead and disgrace yourself

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by weslay: 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Stay away from that ill-bred kid. She will drag you to places you can't fathom
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by dnawah(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fantazy:
Hello Bosses!

I go just weak!

the best way to fight or avoid a woman is by your hat, grab it and run away.
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Communityelder(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
The down fall of a man starts when his third leg is taking control over him
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lol... Ur village people done drop beat. If u like dance put grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by gasparpisciotta: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool waiting CONCERN me..

I just from ASHAWOO house de JAZZ back now..

Make I LITE UP WEED..

WTF MAN!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah / 20 Die In NURTW Factional Clash In Sango Ota / See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.