Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Lets Talk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk (468 Views)

Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk by RealityKings: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
i couldn't sleep last night. How can a young man make it legitimately in a country like Nigeria? lets be sincere...

I kept thinking, to make it in a country like Nigeria, not for yourself but for your children. How can you secure an assuring future for the children (even if unborn) ? It feels like we are trapped in the same cycle of debt and blames; blame the government, blame religion, blame bad economic policies then blame the political class... as if its not being influenced by the people themselves

The trap is even harder to escape when you are overtly religious.
In the market when you hold Nigeria's highest currency, hold it to the sky and look at it very well: it tells a story you most definitely understand. Its not even entirely about the money, there is just something not right with the country

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hm...
Re: Lets Talk by Halogenabdul(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Omoh i tire oo
Re: Lets Talk by Nazgul: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Get your PVC and vote for Peter Obi and your future would be brighter.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk by RealityKings: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nazgul:
you are jumping from frying pan to fire... chosing between Atiku, Obi and Tinubu. its even worse the way you people present that man as a saint.
Re: Lets Talk by Nazgul: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
RealityKings:

you are jumping from frying pan to fire... chosing between Atiku, Obi and Tinubu. its even worse the way you people present that man as a saint.
Worse or not you'll have one of them as your president next year. My point is go for the lesser evil amongst them, go for Peter Obi.
Re: Lets Talk by RealityKings: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nazgul:

Worse or not you'll have one of them as your president next year. My point is go for the lesser evil amongst them, go for Peter Obi.

This is daft bro. sleep over it
Re: Lets Talk by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nazgul:
Stop being silly... Peter Obi isn't going change anything... Things wouldn't get better... You make it seem as though he's a saviour going to usher in a new age...

He's just a lesser evil... Compared to his opponents, he might be bad while they are worse and the worst...

He's not going to make Nigeria a second world nation...

The 40 percent of Nigerians living below the poverty line would still suffer...
Re: Lets Talk by Nazgul: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
RealityKings:

This is daft bro. sleep over it
There's nothing daft there. It's simple English, whether you like it or not, one of them would be the next president. So choose the best amongst them .
Re: Lets Talk by LINSAR: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
RealityKings:
i couldn't sleep last night. How can a young man make it legitimately in a country like Nigeria? lets be sincere...

I kept thinking, to make it in a country like Nigeria, not for yourself but for your children. How can you secure an assuring future for the children (even if unborn) ? It feels like we are trapped in the same cycle of debt and blames; blame the government, blame religion, blame bad economic policies then blame the political class... as if its not being influenced by the people themselves

In the market when you hold Nigeria's highest currency, hold it to the sky and look at it very well: it tells a story you most definitely understand. Its not even entirely about the money, there is just something not right with the country

It's hard to make it in Nigeria without connection.

Leave Nigeria by all means.First go to a less Developed country in asia through study route.Scholarship should not be difficult.
Work there,gather money and move to a better country.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
lipsrsealed

Lemme lie to you. You can make it without stress and hurdles in your way.

Now kindly trash what I wrote up there. Life itsef is tough. But fact is there people out there who made through the legit route. Although i can't promise you that it will be easy. In short it can never be easy.

My md then would always tell me azraeljaheel you are a dedicated being but in the cause of giving all you have some will surely fail(cos when I try and I fail I got discouragement written on my face).

Integrity is priceless. Curently I dey trenches. But in this trenches I have seen some tempting yes but I chose NO.

Imagine given an opportunity that will liberate you from your current state but you chose to be free from the shackles of guilt(i still dey try free myself from the past mistakes)

We all deserve to be happy. But what are you ready to sacrifice for happiness. . Is you ready to do it at another persons expense?

Don't know what you are facing right now... but baba some people out there dey go through worst and by worst asin you gonna see them and than god for your MISERABLE life.

life na phase

shalom

modified: lemme give you a piece of hope.. as I dey now na 1h gum me. I never chow since morning. .. but Fam I found happiness making other people laugh. ..

Always smile never allow anyone place a price on you
Re: Lets Talk by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
RealityKings:
i couldn't sleep last night. How can a young man AND WOMAN make it legitimately in a country like Nigeria? lets be sincere...

I edited your post to include women... It's tough for everyone... But I know men have it harder... Societal expectations and sh**... Just want you to know that single women are hustling too...

Nigeria is a sh**hole... Most African countries are except for North African countries and South Africa which has a significant white population... Outside Africa, nearly every predominantly black nation is a sh**hole... Blacks in white countries live in sh**hole communities...

It's not a race thing... Maybe... But black culture is regressive... It's hard to pin-point the core of our problems... But I have these...

1. Blacks are extremely self-centered... We all have a 'me myself and I' mentality... That's why those in positions of power take advantage of those they were elected to serve... Even the religious leaders who use their gullible followers... And this is the reason why the poor masses use any means available to make ends meet... Fraud, rituals, kidnappings etc...

2. Blacks are overly religious... It's okay to believe... But we tend to think God was 'created' to be our go to guy when sh** goes wrong... We can't think for ourselves... This dependence on God makes us lazy... We believe he would make us pass our exams and get the perfect job and excel in all we do... We put in zero effort... All we do it fast and pray and wait for manna... While the Whites and Arabs who brought their gods to us, they actually work and succeed... Even the most religious western nations understand the need for a balance... We don't...

3. The average black man doesn't believe he and other blacks deserve better... If whites were to flood this country, things would change... Blacks think whites are superior and deserve every privilage... But their fellow blacks do not... That's why it was so easy for whites to convince our kings and queens and chiefs to sell their own people for mirrors and beads...
Re: Lets Talk by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
Stop being silly... Peter Obi isn't going change anything... Things wouldn't get better... You make it seem as though he's a saviour going to usher in a new age...

He's just a lesser evil... Compared to his opponents, he might be bad while they are worse and the worst...

He's not going to make Nigeria a second world nation...

The 40 percent of Nigerians living below the poverty line would still suffer...

If only I got funds on me I'd place you on an outstanding cruise wink

None of these politicians got our best in heart. .

Lesser evil is still evil
Re: Lets Talk by Qinglong(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:

2. Blacks are overly religious... It's okay to believe... But we tend to think God was 'created' to be our go to guy when sh** goes wrong... We can't think for ourselves... This dependence on God makes us lazy... We believe he would make us pass our exams and get the perfect job and excel in all we do... We put in zero effort... All we do it fast and pray and wait for manna... While the Whites and Arabs who brought their gods to us, they actually work and succeed... Even the most religious western nations understand the need for a balance... We don't...

3. The average black man doesn't believe he and other blacks deserve better... If whites were to flood this country, things would change... Blacks think whites are superior and deserve every privilage... But their fellow blacks do not... That's why it was so easy for whites to convince our kings and queens and chiefs to sell their own people for mirrors and beads...
You've put it well. I really hate how Nigerians leave everything to God. Atheists and non-believers in our world are filthy rich. I'm not saying one doesn't need God's favor in life, but we're way too sentimental with religion. Any little thing, on God, on God. Part of the reason our country is in a terrible state is because we leave everything to religion instead of taking action. I'm also guilty of that, sometimes. That's why some foreigners mock us for making churches while they're building infrastructure. Same churches where pastors are scamming Nigerians of their hard-earned money. undecided

I've seen the way Nigerians treat Whites in factories and online spaces like Twitter, and yes, we also subconsciously see ourselves as inferior to the Whites, yes. Whether we want to openly admit to it or not.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk by Fmghewzy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
I edited your post to include women... It's tough for everyone... But I know men have it harder... Societal expectations and sh**... Just want you to know that single women are hustling too...

Nigeria is a sh**hole... Most African countries are except for North African countries and South Africa which has a significant white population... Outside Africa, nearly every predominantly black nation is a sh**hole... Blacks in white countries live in sh**hole communities...

It's not a race thing... Maybe... But black culture is regressive... It's hard to pin-point the core of our problems... But I have these...

1. Blacks are extremely self-centered... We all have a 'me myself and I' mentality... That's why those in positions of power take advantage of those they were elected to serve... Even the religious leaders who use their gullible followers... And this is the reason why the poor masses use any means available to make ends meet... Fraud, rituals, kidnappings etc...

Bored berry ,God bless you for your third point.
Well analysed.

You see some comments on Nairaland,and you would be so sad.Self hate of some black people is so pathetic.
Re: Lets Talk by clintonerich(m): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
HMMM
Re: Lets Talk by diogo23: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nazgul:

Stop trying to convince a Yoruba man because he prefer to suffer than to vote igbo man

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk by LINSAR: 4:51am On Jul 01, 2022
BoredBerry:

If it were to be only women,you won't include men too.

(1) (Reply)

Moaning During Sex, Good Or Bad? What Do Experts Say? / Man Confronts His Friend’s Girlfriend After Catching Her Doing Hookup [video] / Do You Agree? (her Past Is Her Past)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.